by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz] Empty KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Spoiler:

Tonight was quite a boring night. Cecilia had been spending the past few days mulling over what she should do from now on, as it seemed as if she was having to rethink he position and her way of going about things if she wanted to accomplish her goals...which she wasn't exactly sure she wanted to do...Which was why she found herself today looking for a place to go drinking.

It didn't take long, as here in Tokyo that wasn't exactly something difficult. She had managed to find a place that was somewhat of a traditional bar, it had a very old looking motif and when inside it was filled with a lot of people, a lot of tables and people sitting on the floor by them. There was a lot of business men and such, most of them drinking quite heavily. The mood was quite cheerful as there was a bunch of singing and conversation.

Cecilia decided to seat herself at the bar counter, with a smile on her face as she enjoyed the mood of the wonderful bar. After seating herself, she managed to get the attention of the bartender, who she then proceeded ask of a bottle of sake. He of course gave her a small porcelain bottle with a small saucer. Cecilia poured up a little of the somewhat hot sake into the saucer, and then took a slow and calm drink from it. The warm liquid trickled down the beautiful girl's throat and down through her chest. " Aaah ~ Hehe." Cecilia let out as she sounded quite content.

Hopefully she would find some answer through the drinking and the nice atmosphere here, if she could then most of her problems would be gone and she'd be able to decide on her new direction here in AFW. Though it was quite sad to just sit in a bar and drink alone...wasn't it ?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

KANPAI!!! [For Kaz] Empty Re: KANPAI!!! [For Kaz]

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:30 am

Once in a while Kumi liked to visit a different bar for a change. It's generally never too bad of an idea when she had nothing much to do, even if she ended up getting into a brawl the other day. Wearing a dark red kimono in the normal way instead of showing her tattoo, the braided girl took a seat on the bar stool and gave a polite nod to the bartender. It's quite a nice place, she had to say. A traditional bar always made her more comfortable compared to the modern ones.

"Sake, please," she requested.

Once her order was arrived, Kumi smiled to the bartender to thank him, and poured the content of the bottle into the provided cup. She lifted the cup and quickly emptied it in one shot before placing the cup back on the table.

"Mmm..." she sighed with a delighted expression.

She didn't really have a plan for tonight apart from relaxing. Her days had been quite busy recently, so she felt like taking a break. Her sworn sister said she might accompany her tonight after she's done helping the bookstore owner she's worked part time in with a little shuffling around the place. Perhaps she should drink moderately until then, if she could help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 27, 2014 9:07 pm

The so far uneventful night seemed to take quite the turn as a beautiful woman entered the bar, wearing that red kimono. It was quite rare to see such a tall beauty who seemed to be Japanese. While being beautiful wasn't something that was odd for Japanese women, at least in Cecilia's experience, the tall aspect seemed to be a bit of a rarity. For that reason Cecilia thought that this red-clad beauty stood out a bit, not to mention that her beauty and the way she carried herself in that red kimono caught the attention of the Northern queen as well.

Seeing the girl head up to the bar counter not too far away from the beautiful blond, Cecilia would calmly inspect the girl and see what she did. After which, Cecilia would finish up her little sake bottle and with it decided that she needed to have a bit of fun tonight. For that reason, Cecilia would attempt to walk up beside the beautiful Japanese girl and give a light nod to the girl as she did. " Evening." Cecilia let out as she would offer Kumi a smile, as the blond beauty then turned to the bartender and ordered two bottles of sake and a new cup for her.

After which, Cecilia would turn her attention towards the beautiful kimono wearer. " How about you allow me to offer you one of these bottles ?" Cecilia would say with a little grin on her face, afterwards she'd offer out her right hand to the girl in a casual manner. " Names Cecilia, Cecilia Northman. Now...I know that I know you from somewhere, mind enlightening me ?" The Swedish beauty would keep her eyes fixed upon the beauty as her eyes would trail up and down, inspecting the lovely shape of the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 am

Kumi turned her head away to the source of the voice to find a blonde approaching her. She couldn't be helped to think another one? and smirked. This wasn't just a blonde, though. Kumi had done her homework in looking up about the popular wrestlers, so she knew that the girl before her was none other than Cecilia Northman herself. This might be interesting.

"Evening," she smiled. "And thank you, kindly," Kumi said as she accepted the hand of Cecilia. "Kumi Harada," she introduced herself. "Hmm, maybe it's because you and I work in the same place. Granted, I'm fairly new and hasn't make a name of myself like you, Cecilia-san."

Kumi's own eyes were also doing some inspection to Cecilia's figure, glancing from tip to toe and repeated the routine again after a couple of seconds had passed. She liked what she saw, to say the least.

"What business you could possibly have with me, Cecilia-san? Or maybe you're just looking to kill off some time?" she asked casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Cecilia was quite happy to see that this Kumi seemed to be quite friendly of her, or at least that she was well-mannered. With the handshake and introduction out of the way and with Kumi explaining from where the blond beauty knew the girl from, all of the things seemed taken care of. The Northern Queen would answer the girl with a smile and a nod. " Ah! Right right. I think I saw you in your debut match." Cecilia let out as she kept up her friendly smile.

So far things did look quite good, as Kumi seemed to be quite the nice girl. Besides that, the very attractive Japanese girl were a genuine Venus, a knockout. Cecilia would tilt her head a bit as she was asked what business that she had with the girl, " Hmmm...I can't say I have any specific business with you, Kumi. Simply put I thought it would be fun to spend the night with a beauty and well you fit the bill better than most." Cecilia let out, as she would give the girl a little compliment.

" Perhaps you wouldn't mind drinking a bit with little old me ?" The blond beauty let out as she would pour up two cups of Sake for the pair, and take one up to down it. " Perhaps we can make our night more interesting that way ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:03 am

"You're too kind with those words," Kumi chuckled at Cecilia. "Sure, I rarely turned down any drink invitation," she smirked before taking one of the cups.

She invited the blonde for a little toss, even if there's nothing to celebrate about and drank from the cup. Their meeting was probably a good enough reason to have a toss. Drinking together was always better than doing it alone, after all, so having Cecilia accompanying her until her sworn sister arrive might brighten up the night. Not to mention that Kuro was never that much of a drinker herself.

"And here I thought that someone as famous as yourself would have her days and night occupied," she said. "At the very least, I expected you to have some companies of your own."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Seeing the beautiful Kumi invite the blond beauty for a toss, Cecilia simply couldn't deny it and would follow suite by tossing back the drink and then putting the cup back down onto the counter after she had let the warm liquid trickle down through her throat.

Now that she had a drinking companion for the night, Cecilia found herself enjoying the evening now, a beautiful companion who seemed more than willing to have a few drinks with her was always something that could brighten ones evening.

When Kumi started to speak after they had thrown back their drinks, Cecilia would start to pour up another cup for her and for Kumi. " Ohoh, sounds like you don't know me too well. I might be famous but I am not so famous that I don't have some alone time. " Cecilia let out as she'd give Kumi a light smile. " I suppose I got a few people I could come here with, though half of them don't drink and the other half always want to one-up me in someway. So sometimes I want to just have some time off." Cecilia would let out as she'd raise her cup into the air and would then throw it back, taking another drink of the tasty sake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:22 am

"Perhaps I don't," Kumi smiled to Cecilia's reply. "And it's something I can relate, I guess."

She emptied her cup of sake again and sighed. Liquor always tasted better when there's a companion. The braided girl glanced at the blonde again, giving another quick inspection. Cecilia was among the list of people she'd love to spar or fight with to measure herself, but tonight it's all about having fun. If things went smoothly from here, having a spar with the girl shouldn't be a problem in the future. Not to mention that they're both in AFW, so a match between them wouldn't be a long shot.

"I always think that a good sake beats other drinks any given day," she smiled. "How about you, Cecilia-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Hearing that Kumi was a member of AFW as well and considering the way that the girl looked, with her frame, size and build...as well as her assets. From what Cecilia could see, the girl would be a most interesting person to fight, whether it was in a spar, match or just a pure brawl. Cecilia was almost certain that t his girl could provide her with a interesting bout.

So far, from what she was getting out of Kumi, the two of them were somewhat like-minded. Though it wasn't strange to find like-minded people in a bar. Seeing how Kumi looked upon her with those inspecting eyes, the blond beauty would simply smile and let out a light little giggle at the girl checking her out. Which only made Cecilia do the same towards the girl.

"Hmm...While I enjoy Sake quite a bit, I do think that rum might be my favorite of alcohols. If it's something that fits your taste then.." Cecilia would smile and lean up a bit towards Kumi and give the girl a light wink of her eye. " Perhaps we can share a bottle."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:15 am

It's only natural for a non Japanese to prefer something else over sake, and everyone's taste was different when it comes to drinking. Kumi had tried other liquors too, of course, so she didn't mind having a change of drink once in a while. As far as she knew, she hadn't really found a drink she disliked yet.

"Sure, why not," Kumi smiled back. "I rarely turn down drinking offers."

It's been a while since she tasted rum, so Kumi had to say she's rather excited at the suggestion. It might be too early to say, but she felt like this was going t be a great night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum