by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A chink in the Knight's armor.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. - Page 4 Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by Deus001 Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 pm

As soon as Ryan heard Anampo tell him that she had a Brother and grabbed onto him....he swore he could hear a needle scratch in the room.

Even though Anampo was clinging to him yet again Mr Knight could only blink rapidly and look at her, his mouth open slightly.

"Uh.....what?......" was all he could say, that came out of nowhere. It took the young man by surprise, he was at a loss for words. And that was a very rare exception for Ryan, Anampo will probably need to explain it a bit more before Ryan will offer any comments.

Back to top Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. - Page 4 Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 08, 2014 9:28 pm

She slowly calmed down,but was still in a state of semi-panic. "My brother....He was about 15 when I was born.He left home when I was 5.....Ryan,I almost forgot about him..." Anampo shook her head. "I dont know where he is,so it doesnt even matter." The girl slumped back into the hospital bed and sighed.

"I barely remember him,since I was so young.I do remember that he was always brave and caring a-and protective.....Just like you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryan stood silent for a minute, he was processing all of this in his mind. The young man then let out a smile when the rabbit girl compared her Brother to him, but at the same time it was a tad weird. They were supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend after all.

But regardless he still didn't like seeing Anampo down and so he said "If you still know his name Anampo then perhaps we could track him down. There's family tree websites that might help, I could go talk to my old informants too."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 08, 2014 11:03 pm

"I-I dont remember...." Anampo unfortunately said when tryin to come up with a name.She would tell Ryan that all she knew was the obvious,that his last name is Yatgra. "...But whats the use anyway? It already seems like he wouldnt care.If he left the family and never came back then.....then....."

She pouted. "Besides,he would be about 35 now.And Im just 19.The gap between us is too wide." Anampo wasnt one to be optimistic and hope for the best.She always thought that the world was out to get her.Her brother was no exception to her fear.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

"Even so Anampo, there's no point in calling it quits. At the very least we could send him a letter, but again when you're feeling better. On the bright side we have a good estimate of his age." Mr Knight said to reassure her.

He then sighed and said "I....was in Britain recently, found the grave of my Mother. I don't know who she was, or why she got together with my ex Father. I hate not knowing things Anampo, guess that's my fatal flaw or my chink if you prefer." Ryan found himself putting his chin on his other hand and just looking at the nearby curtains in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 10, 2014 1:45 am

"I wish I could have met your mom.And I wish that she could see how well you're doing....The means that you are willing to go to so you can protect the ones close to you." Anampo shifts a bit uncomfortably....She was feeling nervous.After a few moments of dead silence,her soft voice breaks the tension.In fact,she DID know her brother's name.Knowing that Ryan was able to come to terms with his mother's death.....Could Anampo come to terms with finding her brother?

"His name is Kogar."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 11, 2014 12:36 am

"See, wasn't that hard was it?" Ryan said with a smile.

"We'll check it out later, I'll...." Mr Knight was cut off by a nurse saying something to him.

"Sir visiting hours ended 5 minutes ago, Ms Yatgra will require rest now." the woman said to him.

The young man sighed and said "Very well, I need to go Anampo. If you want or need me to be here you need only ring and I shall be there. Love you." he would kiss her forehead and then stand up.

He'd grab his red leather jacket and sling it over his shoulder, making his way to the door. Ryan would turn around and smile at Anampo before leaving the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 11, 2014 3:05 am

"I told you the name for one reason,Ryan.I want to find him....At the same time,I dont though.Even as brave and as cool as he was almost 15 years ago....I fear that he'll be spiteful.That he'll be like...." Anampo was about to say just who came to mind,but the nurse had cut them off.Visiting hours were over.

"Love you too,Ryan." She chirped happily,smiling at the kiss on her head.She cozied up in her hospital bed.Breathing in a bit,she could feel her chest muscles hurting.Anampo sighs as the nurse turned off the lights and gave her the television remote before leaving as well.

It was going to be a long stay....

The End

Last edited by 11367 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4