by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A chink in the Knight's armor.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. - Page 3 Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by Deus001 Sun May 04, 2014 1:58 pm

As much as Ryan wanted to hug the bunny girl back, he knew he couldn't wrap his arms around her. Namely because of that injured rib of her, she shouldn't really have been hugging him right now what with her injury.

So Mr Knight knew he had to calm her down, so he'd mutter "Lie back down Anampo, you shouldn't be jumping around in your state." and try to gently set her down.

He'd then take one of Anampo's tears and place it on his finger, putting in his mouth shortly after.
"Look Anampo...I can't help you right now, you can only relax and wait. But once you're able to compete I shall train you, and then you shall be the wrestler you dreamed of. So don't worry, because it'll roll itself out." he'd mutter to her.

Back to top Go down

A chink in the Knight's armor. - Page 3 Empty Re: A chink in the Knight's armor.

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Anampo's rib hurt a bit,but hugging Ryan was so nice....She just couldnt let go.But she had to,or else her rib would poke her lung and that would be that.She slowly lays back down and sighs. "S-Sorry....I'll try to relax." The rabbit sighs.Now,she was starting to warm up and get used to the idea of getting trained by Ryan. "Well,I'd better start dreaming.Because I have no idea what to strive for as a wrestler...."

Last edited by 11367 on Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryan smiled when he saw that Anampo was calming down, now he could continue talking to her. When the bunny girl said she didn't no what to strive for Ryan patted his knee and said "It's okay not to know Anampo, take it from the guy who speaks 4 languages and has a bookcase the size of a king sized bed." Irony was a fickle thing it seemed.

He then leaned forward and said "Truth be told I don't strive for anything in the ring, I just view it as the job. That's my way of looking at it, the term nothing personal and it's just business you know? But if you want to strive for something than I'd say make a name for yourself, like I'm known as an honest man who doesn't cheat in the ring. Or so I'm told." that was certainly true, an example would be the match he had with Ninjette.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 05, 2014 1:04 am

She made a confused face.She looked up to Ryan and asked in a serious way. "You want me to talk to Nick....?" It took her a moment before the got it. "O-Oh! You mean you." Anampo laughs slightly.When given the example of what she could 'strive' for,she got to thinking fast. "You know....All I want to strive for is to be strong.I dont want to always be a damsel in distress....Not anymore." Anampo was getting angry. "I WANT to be the hero!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 05, 2014 7:39 pm

"No need to get angry Anampo, keep in mind you gotta relax here. But I get what you're saying, rest assured when you're fit and healthy again you will be better for it. Although it won't be easy, but keep at it and you can get power like me." Ryan smiled and closed his eyes, pointing a thumb at himself.

Then he would say "And besides, you wouldn't be doing it alone. I've met this guy, his name is John Carnaby. He's a part time wrestler in tension and an art student too, you could say I've started training him too. In fact me and Lucy formed a team with him, but you won't believe what we called ourselves."

Mr Knight would then take out his phone and access youtube, fumbling with it as he did so.
"Sorry, my focus on wrestling means I'm bad with technology. Right here's the video." he said as he showed her [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/the-formation-of-a-new-team-t10231.html:1j5y5yhd]The promo he made recently.[/url:1j5y5yhd]

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Being both angry and crying in the same few moments,Anampo cutely sniffled while her arms were crossed. "I do want power like you,but I want it to be my own.I have to come up with something that works for me and I can work for it...." She looked over to Ryan,who was fumbling with his phone.She already knew the battles he had with technology.Guess it was the flaw for this hero.

Watching the promo made her a bit frustrated with all of the camera angle changes.The rabbit's ears lowered to become normal. "So,would I be training alongside of him,then?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Ryan gave a shrug of the shoulders when he heard Anampo's question "You can if you want, Mr Carnaby's just as much of a gentleman as I am. But uh...I'd prefer it to be the pair of us, you know so I can serenade and train you at the same time. Everybody wins." he grinned and winked at her.

Just then his phone began to buzz, Mr Knight answered it and put it to his ear. Almost as soon as he did he heard a voice he knew all to well. "Where the hell are you?! You just walk out of your place this morning, you left the door wide open and all?!"

His eyes went wide and he mouthed to Anampo "Crap, angry Sister alert. Hang on while I calm the beast." grinning after saying that.

"Um I'm sorry Lucy, it's just I found out my girl had to go to hospital. Broken something in the ring you see, you know that stuff happens. Remember China?" Mr Knight said.

He could hear Lucy sighing and her then saying "Okay just you know, make sure to close the door. Duke was going mental and I had to calm him down."

"Alright sorry Sis, it won't happen again."

"Fair enough, I'll let you get back to her then. Catch you later bro." with that Mr Grange's baby girl hung up.

Ryan let out a sigh of relief and said "Good that she showed up when she did, first time I ever did that you know. Soon as I heard what happened to you I just dropped everything and made my way here." he moved his thumb along the hand of the rabbit girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Anampo was smart.Like,really smart.She caught on really quickly to Ryan's intention by having she and him train together alone.It made her blush to think about it.The way that he used that word....Serenade....

Unfortunately,their time was interrupted by the blaring,angry and worried voice of Lucy.Anampo made that connection,knowing that Lucy was Ryan's sister and that she had beaten Yoshiro a short time back.The rabbit learns that Ryan basically dropped everything to come and see her in the hospital.

"Im lucky to have someone that cares like you,Ryan.I didnt have too many people like that in my life.Just Yoshiro,and Nick....Sorta."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Ryan gave a small smile to Anampo "I didn't really have anyone either, you know cause of that bastard excuse for a Father I had. If I see him I will kick his arse of course, give him the lesson in manner he should've been given so long ago." that was a bit of a sore spot for the young man, he still had a couple of issues there. But he knew he couldn't think about them right now.

So he pressed on with "So when you're back on you're feet and we've gotten you trained, we'll go through the roster and pick out an opponent for you. Someone that'll be just the right level of challenge you know? Ah It'll be fantastic it will Anampo, like the grand opening of a new mall or graduation day at university or...Aw you know what I mean?" he smiled and gave a laugh, this was a rare thing for him. Just sitting with his love and talking about the near future, usually he was the one who was making it happen. Now it seemed nice to just talk about it rather than do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 pm

She heard him speak about family.Even if it was about his bastard of a father,she thought about her own parents. "You know...My parents were never really around for me.The worked all day and long nights.Buissiness people,ya know? I got to see them maybe once every week,if at all." She pauses for a moment. "And--" Her eyes widen with a memory that fought its way out of the locked safe in her mind. "M-My brother....."

Of course she heard what Ryan said about getting her an opponent that would be 'easier' for her,but she threw that out and leaned up again to grab Ryan by the collar of his shirt. "I-I almost forgot about my brother!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next