Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An expected present

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

An expected present - Page 9 Empty Re: An expected present

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Natalia usually suntanned topless or nude, but not this time as she was teasing Azami by leaving the Princess naked while she wear the skimpy bikini. Natalia purred and relaxed enjoying Azami's hands spreading the oil on her back, perfect derrière and legs. The Dream definitively liked this, she so could use an 'assistsnt' like Azami like forever. But Natalia knee girls as Azami where not meant to be servants, at least not forever. More than just a nickname, the cute Princess had a certain royalty in her, even when she gave oil massages, and that was one reason why Natalia enjoyed so much to make Azami her maid.

"Mmmmmmm, Zami-chan.... you have such an amazing touch.... now the front!" Natalia said turning around to lay on her back, stretching her body to leave her taut tummy in the perfect position to be oiled. Her perky firm full breasts spread a bit over her ricage; the tiny bikini didn't offered much support, but The Dream's young blossom didn't seemed to need it. "Don't forget my feet, Zamu-chan...And once you are done, oil yourself too.... we don't want your delicate skin to end up burnt."

An expected present - Page 9 6u0iRWY
An expected present - Page 9 QiougD6An expected present - Page 9 TTlOMaFAn expected present - Page 9 5t0Q5s2An expected present - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Azami was glad that Natalia enjoyed and complimented her service, a satisfied smile appeared on her face. She gladly oiled her hands again, but took her time to adore her captor's magnificent figure first before starting to work on the front part. She started on the arms first, one at a time, and then moved to the more fun part, which was the chest. Giving Natalia a teasing glance, Azami slowly rubbed her oiled hands around the bikini, caressing and spreading the lotion without really giving the raven haired beauty's breasts a significant attention since they're covered.

Watching Natalia's reaction, Azami then moved to the sexy belly of her mistress for the day. She rubbed her hands gently and gave Natalia's tummy a soft massage, before moving to the legs. The thighs were the obvious target as the blue haired girl once again took her time applying the lotion, caressing the part near her captor's sex sensually. She glanced at Natalia's face with a teasing smile again and moved to treat the feet of her captor.

"I'm done, Natalia-sama," she said to the girl before applying the lotion to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Natalia kept her eyes closes under her sunglasses and purred softly as Azami caressed her. She loved how Azami's delicate hands felt on her body and the way the Princess teased her, massaging close but not touching her breasts. The massage made Natalia's nipples harden again and form small but clearly visible tents on her bikini top. Natalia blushed a bit as she couldn't help her arousal, there was something about Azami that really got her mood going.

Natalia then opened her eyes and watched as Azami oiled herself. She raised her sunglasses to get a better look and licked her lips as she admired the Princess luscious body. "Mmmmmm. Zami-chan... I think I am going to make you my permanent sex slave...." Natalia said out of the blue, speaking her mind without much thought. She giggled and blushed a bit ashamed of having spoke her thoughts so openly, and then sit on the chair and looked at Azami, moving her hands to grab the Princess hips possessively. "I bet you would actually love that, Zami-chan." Natalia said giggling as she looked into the Princess eyes, trying to see how she reacted.

An expected present - Page 9 QiougD6An expected present - Page 9 TTlOMaFAn expected present - Page 9 5t0Q5s2An expected present - Page 9 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:18 pm

"W-wha...?" Azami looked genuinely surprised by what Natalia said. "P-permanent... D-don't you think you're taking things too far...?" she blushed, although not stopping her captor from grabbing her hips.

The thought about such scenario sent shivers to her back. It seemed thrilling... yet dangerous at a same time. So far, Natalia seemed to take her time with their little mistress and pet session by just giving her simple orders, but she doubted that would be all. Suddenly she found herself thinking about a couple of scenarios of what kind of stuffs would happen between them. Perhaps Natalia would use her as a wrestling dummy to practice her hentai holds. Or maybe the girl could just be horny and make Azami service her until she's satisfied. Then she imagined being rewarded by her captor as well, in the form of being granted a sexual release. Her blush became deeper as her fantasy running wild, despite her hesitation in the surface...

Azami was then snapped from her daydream, and she found Natalia had been looking at her for who knew how long. She averted her gaze to the side, suddenly feeling nervous in front of the raven haired beauty.

"I.. I don't think it'd be the best idea..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Natalia kept her hands on Azami's hips and studied the Princess' lovely face while she fantasized. It was very clear to Natalia that Azami was sunk in deep thought, possibly considering Natalia's suggestion in her mind even if she rejected it with words. Natalia bit her lower lip to avoid giggling as she didn't wanted to make any kind of sound that would wake up Azami from her daydreaming. When Azami finally came back, Natalia leaned over and kissed the Princess' tummy, letting the tongue slip out to give Azami's belly button a teasing lick.

"I think it is the best idea ever..." Natalia said with a dismissive tone, her lips brushing along Azami's lower belly. Natalia poked Azami's belly button with her nose and began kissing down towards Azami's navel. "You can deny it all you want, n i but I know deep inside you, you love the idea of being mine. " Natalia teased, using a very serious tone as she kept kissing lower and lower. Her right hand reached for Azami's left leg and pushed it a bit up, to make the Princess stand on one leg while opening her up.

"Think about it, Zami-chan... you could be my valet, my sexy maid... I have the perfect outfit for you,... my training dummy.... and my sex toy...." Natalia said, pausing between words to lick Azami's navel down, circumnavigating around the Princess sex to start kissing the inner thigh of the leg Natalia was holding up. "You'll love it..." Natalia breathed into Azami's sex but making sure not to touch it to then go back to kissing Azami's navel. "You want it..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:15 am

"N-no..." Azami still denied Natalia's words, although it's quite clear that she's wavering, especially when the girl began to kiss her belly. "Mmhh..."

Her mind couldn't reject just how sexy the idea was, even more when Natalia kept fueling her submissive side's desire by mentioning her ideas, some of them almost repeating what she was thinking earlier. Maintaining her balance as her leg was pushed up became a much more difficult task than it normally would with her captor kept kissing lower, going to her thigh, quite close to her excited womanhood.

"Oohh..." the blue haired girl couldn't help but to let out a soft, frustrated groan at the feeling of Natalia's hot breath brushing her crotch, only to find the girl's lips went upwards again. "I... uhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Natalia pulled Azami's leg over her shoulder, letting it rest there so the Princess will have better support. Then she moved her hands back to massage Azami's firm round ass, squeezing the Princess asscheeks teasingly. "I have you, Zami-chan. It is useless to resist. " Natalia said giggling while she kissed Azami's belly, once again moving down, closer and closer to the Princess' sex.

Natalia loved to watch how Azami struggled between her pride and her desire; she wondered if she could make Azami break just by teasing her, so she lowered her head a bit more and landed a soft kiss on Azami's pussy, then another and another, going up and down with nothing but kisses, to then leave her lips pressed against the Princess' sex. "Go on Zami-chan... just beg... say 'Please Goddess Natalia, make me your slave... there is nothing I want more than serve you.'" Natalia said with a taunting meek tone, having a hard time not giggling.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:19 pm

Azami's body was clearly accepting Natalia's claim, twitching with almost each kisses, almost trying to hump the lips of the raven haired beauty that was so close yet so far. Her mind, or a part of it, at least, was still trying to push the thoughts away, though, even if her legs became a little shaky once Natalia peppered her sex with one kisses after another.

"Ooohh..." the blue haired girl let out a long drawn moan as her captor just kept her lips fixed on her crotch. "G-goddeess.... p-please..." she began to mumble, only to pause halfway. "N-no...!"

It's getting closer and closer for her remaining resistance to crumble, and Azami knew it. She could feel it, and yet, she tried to hold on with dear life to her pride, even if the desire of her submissive side was getting increasingly stronger with each passing seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:47 pm

"No?" Natalia asked teasingly as she nuzzled Azami's sex, letting the tip of her cute nose to slide between the folds of the Princess' sex. Natalia was very pleased with Azami's answer; it would have been extremely disappointing if a fighter like the blue-haired cutie gave away so easily, but that only made Natalia want Azami's submissions n even more.

"Come on, Zami-chan.... I know you want it...." Natalia teased with a tone that made it sound as if she was begging. She parted her lips and let her tongue out, pressing it and the base of Azami's pussy to slowly draw it up all the way over the Princess' slit to end with a lovingly kiss over her clit area.

"Just imagine yourself in a cute slutty wrestling attire while you help me train in the ring. Me putting you in one sexy hold after another, making you cum and cum and cum again... Natalia said trying to fill Azami's head with submissive thoughts to then give the Princess' sex another long slow teasing lap.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:05 pm

"Mmmhhhh....!" Azami moaned as Natalia sent her tongue to tease her slit and kissed her clit area, her back arched before she leaned forward, trying to pull her sex away from her captor's reach.

That was also done so she could balance herself a bit, though. With only one leg supporting her weight, even if Natalia was holding her, Azami was really struggling to stand like this. Every little thing that the raven haired beauty did to tease her clearly had an effect on her, and when Natalia continued to fill her mind with some lewd imaginations again, her whole body shivered.

She could clearly imagined it like it's actually happening. Natalia putting her into a sexy, inescapable hold while drawing one orgasm after another... Azami thought she could came just from thinking about it. She tried to shake the thought off, but Natalia's teasing lap brought that effort to an end. Her body twitched visibly while a lewd moan escaped her lips.

"Ahn...! N-no... I-I don't...! I... uhhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next