by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An expected present

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

An expected present - Page 10 Empty Re: An expected present

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:52 pm

"Yes... yes, you do and I am going to show you..." Natalia said, giving the Princess' pussy one last kiss she put Azami's leg down to let her recover her balance. She then stood up and started to unknot her bikini top and bottom to end up nude again under the sun. Natalia couldn't help but giggle thinking how little the bikini had lasted on her, but it was so hard to resist not getting naked in front of Azami, plus the princess was still challenging her supremacy...so it was all Azami's fault, Natalia concluded licking her lips as she turned back to face Azami.

Natalia looked deep into the princess' eyes and stepped forward, sliding her arms around Azami's slender figure trying to trap the princess in a nice tight oiled bearhug, forcing Azami's breasts to mushroom against her own as their bellies kissed and their hips collided. Natalia's hands moved down to grab and squeeze Azami's ass hard. It didn't mattered how many times she did it, Natalia could have enough of rubbing her body against the princess. "So Zami-chan.... do I have to make you submit again?" Natalia asked teasingly as she spread Azami's asscheeks with her hands, sliding the right one between Azami's legs to rub the princess' pussy from behind. "How about I let you chose what hold you want me to use on you?"

An expected present - Page 10 6u0iRWY
An expected present - Page 10 QiougD6An expected present - Page 10 TTlOMaFAn expected present - Page 10 5t0Q5s2An expected present - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Azami squeaked at the last kiss she received on her sex, and she had to bend forward slightly once her leg was released so she could rest her hands on her knees. Her legs formed an x as she's also feeling her own wetness with one hand, her cheeks stayed red for a bit. She felt hot and it's not just because of the sun.

Then the blue haired girl witnessed Natalia undressed her bikini in front of her, and she gulped. The sight of the rave haired beauty's bare body almost made her drool, especially with Natalia approaching her... and pulled her into another hug, with an additional oily sensation this time.

"Oooh!" Azami moaned as she felt their slippery front mashed together, her whole body felt like they're melting into Natalia's the moment they touched.

As her captor proceeded spreading her buttcheeks and teased her sex from behind, she would wriggle cutely within Natalia's grasps, inadvertently rubbing their oiled breasts and belly together sensually. Each words of Natalia's teasing poked her submissive desire again and again, and Azami knew that she's fighting a losing battle.

"T-that's..." she began to speak. "That's w-way too generous of you, Natalia-sama..."

The rest of her statement seemed to just slipped out of her lips like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Natalia had got used to sexy bodies since she enrolled in AFW. Most of the girls there were stunningly hot, and yet there was something about Azami's soft yet fit body that made it feel so incredibly good, even by Natalia's impossibly high standards. The Dream felt like she was getting addicted to feeling Azami's body. Doing it while oiled was making it even better, but what probably Natalia enjoyed the most was that sensation of power she felt over the Princess' gorgeous figure; the feeling that she owned it and could do as she pleased with it.

Natalia squeezed harder, slowly turning the embrace into a sort of bearhug, arching her back to make her breasts push dominantly against Azami's own. Natalia then Nuzzled the Princess' neck, landing some more soft kisses on it while she whispered softly. "Which one, Zami-chan?.... chose." Natalia whispered seductively as if she was offering Azami to chose a gift, but noticing the hesitation in the Princess Natalia began to whisper some suggestion on Azami's ears, trying to fill her mind with more submissive thoughts.

"How about a camel clutch, Zami-chan? That way I can punish your back... " Natalia said gently rubbing the Princess' sexy back with one hand. "While I play with your breasts..." she added using her other hand to caress the underside of Azami's left boob.

" Or a Boston Crab? I can spread your legs so nicely in one... and maybe I can reach your pussy with my tongue if you are flexible enough." Natalia would say, lifting her right knee between Azami's legs to gently rub the Princess' sex with her thigh.

"A torture rack would be delicious too... I call mine The Pleasure Rack, and I am willing to bet I make your flexible body cum before you pass out." Natalia gave Azami's neck a long lick, slowly tightening the hug.

"Or if you are not in the mood to have your body stretched and your flexibility tested, we can try some squeezes.... I can put you between my legs... head or body scissors.... and squeeze the soul out of your body..." Natalia giggled giving Azami a sudden hard squeeze with her arms.

"Maybe smother... I can put you cute face under my bosom, purrfect derrière or feet and see how long you can hold your breathe.... oh no... I know.... how about I put you in your own finisher, Zami-chan.... A Queen like me deserves a throne like you. "

An expected present - Page 10 QiougD6An expected present - Page 10 TTlOMaFAn expected present - Page 10 5t0Q5s2An expected present - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Azami sighed in pleasure as Natalia suggesting her ideas seductively, feeding her submissive side more and more with each words. It felt like she's being pushed to the point of no return, which wasn't seem too far away. She almost felt like she's ready to fall to the ground if Natalia wasn't holding her!

"Mmmm..." the blue haired girl purred at the mention of the Camel Clutch as Natalia named one of her ideas. "Ouh... t-that'd be good..." she moaned as the raven haired beauty groped her breast. "Nnnh... y-you can do that?" Azami responded somewhat in a genuine surprise to Natalia's suggestion about her Boston Crab version.

That surely was an interesting angle she never really thought about before. Just imagining her captor putting it into practice on her body already made herself shivered.

"Ohh... yess..." Azami moaned at the thought of Natalia putting her in the so called Pleasure Rack, her mind picturing her thought about being held by Natalia and being forced to cum. "Mmm... p-please do..." she shivered again at the thought of the the raven haired beauty squeezing her in a scissor. "N-Natalia-sama you're driving me crazy!"

Then came the smother idea, and Azami once again letting out a deep sigh as if she's already feeling the breasts, butt, or even the feet of Natalia on her face. The last of the suggestions wasn't something new as the girl did actually do that in their last match, and yet Azami felt like she might not be able to feel satisfied with how many times Natalia humiliated her by putting her in her Throne finisher. Her mind drowned in submissive thoughts, and suddenly she forgot what she's resisting about earlier...

"P-please do whatever you wish to your slave, Natalia-sama! I can't take this anymore..." Azami finally resigned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 pm

Natalia smiled satisfied with Azami's answer and stood up, cupping Azami's chin and face sith both hands to pull it close and give her a sweat kiss.

"I think I should do then all. Your body is mine after all... abd stretching it would be a great morning exercise!" Natalia said cheer fully. She then petted Azami's head and pointed down with a finger. "Kneel here while I bring the mats..." Natalia instructed and then she went inside the boat coming back after a few minutes dragging a heavy and quite big, extra padded, blue training mat.

Natalia placed mats close to the pool on the open board of the boat and then waved to Azami telling the Princess to get on them.

"Come Zami-chan.... help me stretch." Natalia said giggling as she began doing some stretches and warming up like she always did before exercising. "You are going to love being my sexy training dummy..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Azami moaned into Natalia's lips as the raven haired beauty kissed her. Her face remained blushing as the girl petted her head and told her to kneel while waiting her, which she did obediently. Once Natalia had placed the mats near the pool and instructed her to help with the stretching, Azami nodded and quickly attended her captor to help with the warm ups.

She felt a shiver from imagining Natalia going through with her ideas one by one, the thought of her body being used as a training dummy turned her on to no end. The thought about resisting clearly had long deserted her mind, replaced by the desire to be toyed around by Natalia. If this was a dream then she definitely didn't want to wake up anytime soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Natalia stretched and warmed up for a practice session and then she helped Azami do the same. She didn't wanted to Princess to suffer and injure or anything. Natalia took the opportunity to tease Azami while they stretched, making Azami spread her legs and bend for the warm up in some very suggestive and embarrassing positions. She couldn't deny how much she loved to order Azami around, making the Princess do naked sit ups with her legs spread or watching her breasts mushroom against the mat over and over as Azami did a long series of push ups.

Natalia finished the warm up by making Azami lay on her back and push the Princess legs up and folding her over until her knees touched her shoulders. Natalia giggled as she held Azami folded in a tight package keeping her in that position for a bit before letting go her legs. Once Azami was laid on the mats Natalia placed her right foot over the Princess, right between her gorgeous breasts and looked down into her eyes. "OK Zami-chan.... ready for our training session?" she asked with a mischievous smile on her curd face as she massaged Azami's breasts with the smooth sole of her foot.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Azami wasn't all too comfortable with some of the stretching positions that she had to do because of Natalia's order, but she did anyways due to her status as the girl's slave for the day. The embarrassment seemed to fuel her own excitement as well, whether during the sit ups session, or when the raven haired beauty folded her until her knees touching her shoulders. Natalia was clearly having fun with this, and she did as well, to an extend.

As their warm up session came to the end, Azami was left laying on her back, while Natalia ran her foot on her breasts, looking down on her as if to emphasize her dominance. The blue haired girl blushed deeply, already getting turned on by the massaging on her orbs by the foot of her captor.

"Y-yes, Natalia-sama..." she answered meekly between her soft purring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Natalia pursed her lips and rubbed her cute chin as she thought about what would be the best wat to start playing with her sexy new toy. The Dream took her time because it was real hard to make up her mind with so many delicious things she could do to Azami, and also becaue she was enjoying way too much how it feel to rub the Princess magnificent bosom with the smooth sole of her foot. She even made a pause to tickle Azami's nipples with her not so big toes.

"Getting anxious, Zami-chan?" Natalia teased as she looked down at the Princess, giggling as she noticed how hard Azami's nipples were. "OK.... let's start with the basic!" Natalia said apparently having made up her mind. She stepped back and picked Azami's legs by the ankles pulling them up and began to secure them under her armpits. "Does a Boston crab sounds OK, Zami-chan? " Natalia asked casually as she prepared to roll Azami on her belly, taking a few moments to rub the Princess mound with her foot before she started..

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Natalia didn't start immediately, but taking her time to decide on something, most likely the hold she'd like to start this "training session" with. The delay did made Azami nervous, a fact that was happily rubbed all over her by her captor who teased her hardened nipples while she's thinking.

"Ah...! A-a little bit..." she smiled wryly, her body twitched because of the feeling of Natalia's toe in her buds.

The raven haired beauty then declared to start with the basic, before grabbing her ankles and secured them under her armpits. Azami's guess was confirmed as Natalia revealed that she'd do a Boston Crab on her, although the feeling of the girl's foot on her mound didn't allow her too much room for thinking.

"Y-yes... mmhh..." the blue haired girl answered with a moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next