by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jade Hawk vs Silver Ace

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jade Hawk vs Silver Ace - Page 3 Empty Re: Jade Hawk vs Silver Ace

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Assholes. Nothing if not predictable.

Valley grabbed her bat and emerged from the curtain, running down the ramp at full speed while crowd roared. She wasn't a hardcore gal - during her whole time with the Slamazons, she never hit anyone with anything worse than a step chair. But this trend of beating down her girlfriend was getting old, fast. Enough was enough.

She came up to Lioness around the corner and swung the bat at her back, looking to score a home run on her spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 am

Lioness walked up to Ace and grabbed her hair intending to continue the assault on the silver haired girl. The steel steps would do nicely. As she dragged Ace once more, though, the crowd started cheering for some reason. She released Ace just as the other person came around the corner. The blonde's eyes widened in surprise as a bat came swinging her way. She ducked underneath the bat and dove forward hopefully clear from harm. She might have been able to counter the attack in someway but she was suddenly outnumbered and outgunned.

Hawk had managed to roll out of the ring and to the padded mat below. Lioness grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled the green-haired girl to her feet to get her out of harm's way.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:57 am

Valley had originally just brought the bat in case the Dragon showed up, not at all confident of her ability to go toe to toe with a guy that size and wanting an equalizer. But after the way they'd targeted Ace's ribs, after Lioness interrupted the match and started wailing on Ace, she was more than ready to give both of these jerks a good taste of it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She held the bat steady and stood between them and Ace, charging forward a few feet then backing off to keep her covered. "Don't you guys like unfair odds? Beating down people? I'm right here, why don't you try me and see how it works out?"

She cracked the bat against the turnbuckle, egging them on.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 am

Lioness, helping the still dazed Hawk walk, reluctantly stopped at the top of the ramp. She wasn't stupid enough to charge headfirst at someone with a bat. But she also couldn't just run away. It was bad enough that Hawk nearly got pinned by Ace. Turning tail and running just made them look even worse. But there wasn't a choice at that moment. She was outnumbered. That bat was a great equalizer and she didn't think she could get pass it. With a very bitter sigh, Lioness hauled her teammate pass the titantron and backstage. The fans booed them as a result, wanting to see a real fight.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 am

Yeah, about what she thought. Lioness looked fairly tough, a well built strong woman, and between her and the recovering Jade, they might have been able to overpower Valley, even with the bat...but it clearly wasn't worth the trouble for them. The sort of people that only fought when the odds were in their favor. Cowards.

Valley sighed and sat the bat aside as they exited, going over to check on Silver Ace. The beating Jocelyn gave her was still fresh, and that attack just made her injuries all the worse - Ace was going to have a word with whoever set up the matches, when this was over. It seemed like management had some weird obession with throwing her to the wolves.

"Ace?" She gave her a little shake, just to see if she was alert. "Ace, are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Luckily, Ace wasn't hurt as badly as her tournament match, though she still had to grab the barricade for support, she was able to stand under her own power.

"I'm...I'm alright...Thanks. I mean it. Next time, I'll have you hit them with a bat first."

She said, offering a small smile to show she was, more or less, alright. Giving Valley a pat on the shoulder, they started to make their way to the back.

"I'll tell ya one thing Valley, they aren't gonna get off easy with this bullshit. I'm gonna teach those bitches a lesson alright, personally..."

When they reached the top of the ramp, Ace gripped the bat, looking down the entrance to the backstage area to make sure it was clear, before turning towards Valley.

"I could use a partner, if your up for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 pm

One of the many reasons Valley liked Ace so much was her meekness. Not to say she was weak or anything. Valley could attest, firsthand, that the girl had formidable skills, that she was capable of being a worthy opponent to anyone. But unlike many wrestlers, she didn't flaunt it. She wasn't abrasive, didn't constantly go around starting things she had no intention of finishing. She was a genuinely nice, pleasant person. Something that was exceedingly rare in their profession.

That being said, she also felt like a little aggression wouldn't kill her, every now and then, especially with people who deserved it.

So when Ace said what she said, even going so far as to curse - which Valley couldn't remember her ever doing, off the top of her head - she looked on with disbelief. This was a side of Ace she had never seen before, never even imagined was there.

But she liked it.

"We're already partners, dummy." She smirked and gave her a playful thwip on the forehead. "But I'll team up with you, without a doubt. One small thing, though - you have to let me pick our entrance music. And it'll be Van Halen. Not Hagar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm

"Heh....I'd fight you over that, but I think you'd win either way."

She said with a smirk, giving Valley a small hug as they made their way to the back.

"Just not "Jump" alright?"

Silver Ace wins via DQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3