Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[FWC] Tournament Japan Vs. Germany

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[FWC] Tournament Japan Vs. Germany - Page 4 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament Japan Vs. Germany

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 am

It was staggering how quickly things had turned around - Lore predicted that getting caught would be her death knell, but even she couldn't have known it would be this bad. Her prey was handling with ease, and it wasn't long before she had her trapped in the corner - she probably could have untangled herself if she had a minute, but that was the whole problem - she didn't have a minute. Or any time, for that matter. It was all the sumo's match.

For a moment, it seemd like she was going to ram her oversized posterior right in Lore's face, but she relented at the last moment - only to turn around hit Lore straight in the face with an even more devastating blow than whatever insult she was about to set up a moment. The hit knocked Lore's head back and made her sage in the ropes, limply falling down while she tried to regain a modicum of senses, her growls reduced to low moaning. Her body simply was not made for these types of blows, and a single slap with that sort of power was devastating for her.

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Tournament Japan Vs. Germany - Page 4 Empty Re: [FWC] Tournament Japan Vs. Germany

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am

That slap really seemed to take the fight out of the smaller girl. Miyabi had never really thought of herself as having a particularly powerful slap, but, evidently, it was enough to virtually knock a smaller girl out cold! Miyabi could almost see her beautiful, shining future as a sumo champion right now! With her natural talents and Akashi’️s training, there was no way she couldn’️t reach that peak!

With her opponent dazed and no longer biting at her, Miyabi was free to go back to Plan A. The sumo turned around and gave her own butt cheeks another double-handed smack. She then thrust her hands up into the air and waved to the crowd. With little further ado, she would back up, pushing her big butt right into her smaller opponent’️s face, trying to smother the girl.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 am

The slap knocked the sense out of Lore - for a moment. When she came to, things were darker. Hotter. There was something pressed on her face. Something big, fleshy, something that stunk like a rotting carcass. The crowd was roaring, laughing around her. The object was rubbing back and forth, pressing hard...

...no. No.

Lore let out a feral scream as she realized where she was and what was happening - this was an outrage, an affront, an insult that couldn't stand. To make matters worse, she'd already lost a good deal of air - she had to get out. Had to escape. Had to get free.

She did the only thing she could do - what came naturally. She bit down. Hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:38 am

Had she known what her foe thought of her ass, Miyabi would have been offended. Even though the move was called a stinkface, that didn’️t mean she stank! She bathed or showered every day! Well, almost every day.

Right at this moment, none of that crossed her mind. The crowd was roaring and laughing, cheering her on as she rubbed her rear end all over her opponent’️s face. She giggled and grinned, waving to all her adoring fans. This was what it felt like to be a champion! This must be how Akashi felt whenever she won a match!

The feeling disappeared almost instantaneously as a sudden jolt of stinging pain went through her ass. Miyabi screamed and stumbled forwards, losing her balance and tumbling down to the mat face first. She twisted and looked over her shoulder at her rear end. There was a big, red mark right at the inner edge of one butt cheek, right next to her navy blue mawashi. Little indentations ran in two arcing lines around the rim of the red spot.

Miyabi’️s teary eyes widened and she looked back to her opponent. <You bit me! You bit me!> she yelled in Japanese.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 am

"<YOU PUT YOUR BUTT IN MY FACE!>" Lore screamed back, with the first things that had come out of her mouth the entire match besides her feral sound - even managing to respond in Japanese. Pure fury as she glared back at the sumo - what did she expect her to do? Just sit there and take it? Really, now.

The referee, however, wasn't nearly as amused as the audience seemed to be - the bite marks were clear and visible, and since biting was an unquestionable violation of the rules, she motioned for the bell - Lore was disqualified, straight out, no question. She let out a scream of rage as she started to pull herself free, wiggling out of the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:54 am

Miyabi was surprised when her opponent responded to her for the first time that night—and in Japanese, no less. <Yes, I did! O-of course I did!> Miyabi replied, slowly picking herself up onto her feet. One hand was on her ass, massaging it, though she doubted the pain of that bite would go away any time soon. <It’️s called a stinkface, you know! Like, everyone does them! You can get out of it without biting! Come on!>

The bell rang at that point, and Miyabi was sort of confused. Neither of them had been knocked out, or pinned, or forced to submit. Then she remembered that there were other rules. Rules on what you could and couldn’️t do. Lists of things that were grounds for disqualification. And biting was one of them, wasn’️t it? Did that mean she won? It seemed like it did!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:02 am

<"I know what it's called!"> She fell out of the ropes and plopped out on the floor, shaking her head as she started to get up. She grabbed the referee's shirt and started to furiously wipe off her face - she still had the sumo's butt sweat all over it, and with her senses, it was making her nauseous. <"Not everyone does it, and even if they did, that would hardly excuse you. That's an argumentum ad populum - a fallacy.">

She walked over to the sumo and gave her a few sniffs, remembering her scent. <"One day, we will finish this. Enjoy the victory while you can."> She gave the sumo one final snarl, then started out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:12 am

Miyabi’️s eyes narrowed as the German girl disentangled herself from the ropes and began wiping her face on the referee’️s shirt. The sumo blushed and growled in her throat. Sure, she thought, be all theatrical about it, why don’️t you? As if it was half as bad as you’️re making it out to be…

<The point is, a stinkface is well within the rules! Biting isn’️t!> That was the gist of it all. She had done something fair, and the German girl had done something unfair. Miyabi was blameless. She put her free hand on her hip and puffed out her chest as the smaller wrestler approached her, wondering if she was going to pounce. But she didn’️t. She just said that they would finish this some other time and stalked off. Miyabi stood there for a moment, staring blankly at her opponent’️s retreating figure, before calling out: <Yeah, I’️m ready any time! I just hope you’️re ready for another stinkface, because that’️s what I’️ll be giving you!>

With that, Miyabi would start enjoying the fruits of her victory, waving to the crowd and thanking the referee before running off backstage to find Akashi.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4