by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! Empty Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:35 pm

With a new year, came a new match for the Shadow Lord, as she looked to improve her luck in AFW. She didn't have a lot of wins to her name, and her New Year Resolution was to get a couple more wins in the company. And this, for her, started tonight, as she heard a knock on her door, telling her it was 2 minutes to her entrance. With that, GASTER stood up, making her way towards the gorilla position.

A few moments later, a dark fog would descend on AFW arena, and the Shadow Lord would shortly appear out of it a few seconds later, entering to her ominous music. Making her way down the ramps to the mix of cheers towards her talent, and boos towards the villainous aspect of her character, GASTER stopped mid-ramp to take in the crowd's reaction, before letting out a loud, evil laugh of: "MWAHAHAHAHA!", before continuing on her way, and rolling into the ring with a mic in her hands, which she put to her masked lips as she started speaking:

"I had my minions do research on my opponent tonight in this arena..."Might of Germany"...bah! What's one puny country in one puny universe that I will just as easily crush as all the realities I visit. You better be prepared, hero from Germany, before I destroy both you, and your homeland! MWAHAHAHA!"

Unlike most times, Clara actually blushed under her mask from her promo. She childishly addressed her opponent's homeland, she hoped no one in Germany actually was offended over her promo, especially since she was 1/8th German herself. Still, she said the words on camera. She couldn't take them back, and it wasn't as if she would actually destroy Germany, right? It was all in good jest for a show. Still, she couldn't help but notice a few more boos raining her way. A few German fans in the crowd tonight, perhaps?

She didn't let it bother her, as she would take off her hoodie, leaving it on the ring steps outside the ring, as she prepared for Nebel's entrance...and hopefully, her not being too mad at the Shadow Lord...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! Empty Re: Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:42 am

This was it! It was Nebel Schwarz time to shine! Her time to step out onto the ramp of the biggest stage of them all, AFW...or more correct, Friction. She wanted to make a name for herself here and make sure that she'd stand above the rest, for herself, her family and of course the glory of her nation!...well, the nation of her grandfather at least. Nebel was in fact born and raised in Japan, and so was her father.

Kasumi was surprised over what her opponent was saying, she was quite clearly able to hear the loud masked girl shout out a few things from the microphone. After she had spoken out about her desire to destroy Nebel's homeland! That was not something she would allow for anyone to even speak about!

Music started to blast out of the speakers, the sound of the Hero from Germany, the soldier stepped out onto the ramp in her wrestling attire, with the accompanying hat upon her head. Saluting as she stood at the top of the ramp, she would then start to march down towards the ring.

Spoiler:

As she walked down the ramp, she would take the microphone out of the hand of a stage hand that stood waiting at the outside of the ring should she want to speak. She took the microphone and nodded to the young stage hand as she then went to roll into the ring and move up towards her feet.

" Fräulein! You have certainly lit a fire in this soldiers heart of mine. Tonight will be my first Gloria here in Friction. As I will put you down, Shadow Lord. I'll make you rue the day when you spoke of the destruction of the Mighty German Nation. As I will be the one, who shall destroy you!" Nebel spoke out, whole heartedly buying into and playing along with GASTER's over the top antics. " Prepare yourself!" Nebel shouted out as the blond newcomer would throw the microphone to the side and drop into a wrestling stance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension! Empty Re: Nebel Schwarz vs GASTER! Might of Germany vs Might of Shadow Dimension!

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:47 pm

As an extremely triumphant sounding theme would play on the speakers, the Shadow Lord's opponent, Nebel Schwarz, would make her way down the entrance ramp, stopping for a second to grab a microphone from a stage hand, before rolling into the ring, standing up to the Shadow Lord, addressing her, and promising revenge for the chuuni's tall words.

Though she wasn't sure whether Nebel took GASTER word's seriously or in jest and playing along, the German/Japanese woman was ready for the fight, immediately taking a wrestling stance once she threw her microphone to the side, ready for battle.

The Shadow Lord would nod to her foe, and taking her own offensive stance as well. She said all that she wanted to say, and now was time for battle!

DING!

GASTER would circle the ring with Nebel, slowly closing the distance between herself and the blonde, putting her hands wide apart, challenging Nebel to a Test of Strength!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Nebel would raise an eyebrow at her raven haired opponent, noticing how the Shadow Lord decided to take up a offensive stance as well. Usually a smaller opponent would loook to play things a bit more on the defensive side rather then offensive. Though it looked as if GASTER had the guts to back up her words! The only question now was if she had the power to do so!

The blond woman would step forward, arms up and prime as she watched GASTER stretch her arms out wide. Nebel couldn't back down and wouldn't! She met GASTER head on as she stepped forward and would attempt to entwine her fingers with GASTER's and attempt to lock the shadow lord up into that test of strength she offered.

Though the instant that it was locked in, Nebel Schwarz would try and put all her rather impressive might into trying to bring the raven haired Brit down onto her knees! Wasting no time to show off the Might of Germany!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:38 am

As Nebel would grab GASTER's arm, the Shadow Lord expected to be able to, at the very least, match the taller woman in terms of strength, with her focusing quite a lot of time in the gym on her physical strength over the last few weeks!

However, the might of Germany already started to feel too much for the Shadow Lord. No matter how hardly she pushed, no matter how much she dug her heels in, Nebel was overpowering her, bringing her closer and closer towards the ropes!

"Ghhhhk...n...no...", despite her trying to double her efforts, the German woman's strength proved simply too much off her...meaning she had to switch to Plan B.

Attempting a hard push to keep her balance, the Shadow Lord would attempt to lift her right leg, to kick at her left hand and at her foe's right to separate them. If she was successful, she would try and seize the advantage, grabbing the girl's left arm with both hands, twisting the limb into a wristlock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Nebel was looking dominant to start out with! She looked to be over-powering the Shadow Lord with her amazing might, as her strong body was pushing back GASTER's and it was proving to be quite the sight that most of the crowd found themselves letting out a loud "Oooooh" at. The newcomer was starting out strong, but suddenly the raven haired girl kicked her leg up.

Her foot smacked away Kasumi and her hands from one another, leaving their other set of arms in a grip. Nebel had been taken by surprise in the act as she would then feel GASTER start to wrap her arm up and put her in a nasty wristlock, wrenching and twisting that arm in a painful manner.

"Grrh!" Nebel winced out as she would stumble around, trying to find a way out of this hold....She soon settled on a pretty standard thing, flipping and rolling forward to unwrap her arm from it's wrenched position and then try to grab at GASTER's arm and try and twist it into a wrist lock instead!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:12 am

Assuming the driver's seat for a moment, the Shadow Lord would painfully wrench at her German foe's arm, twisting and turning, before trying to follow up on the wristlock with a much more better hold to her foe's arm, attempting to trap it behind her back for a hammerlock!

...only for the blonde to suddenly forwards, relieving the pressure of the lock, as she herself would grab at GASTER's right arm, and twist and turn it into a wristlock of her own!

"Grrrr...mirroring my own tactics, you heroine?", she growled at the pain from the hold. Before Nebel would try an push for a further advantage on her foe, however, GASTER would mirror her foe's escape herself, flipping sideways to relieve the pressure of the hold...

...but rather than trying to lock in her own version of the move again, the Shadow Lord opted to pull on her rival's arm, to bring her closer to herself...before pressing her back to the girl, and attempting lift her and drop the German/Japanese woman forward, to slam her onto her back with a Hip Toss!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:33 pm

" What can I say, you've got nice moves for a wretched Villain!" Nebel responded as she would continue to twist that arm of the woman, not wanting to release the raven haired masked wrestler from the now painful hold that she had her locked into. She would brace her feet against the mat and watch as GASTER would suddenly mirror the tactics of the blond and roll forward, relieving the pressure of the wrist lock by a fair bit.

Yet, instead of locking in her own wrist lock again, Kasumi felt a hard yank on her arm as she was pulled in close and then lifted up and dropped down hard onto the mat with a quick and rather beautifully performed hip toss! " Guuh!" Nebel grunted out in surprise and pain as she was downed by GASTER.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Nodding in satisfaction as Nebel's back painfully impacted the canvas, the Shadow Lord would be quickly onto her German/Japanese foe, grabbing the arm she had in a wristlock earlier:

"Thank you for your compliment, German Warrior...however, you would find that not all my tactics are as easily mirrored! For instance..."

As she would finish her sentence, GASTER would turn her opponent onto her stomach, and trapping the girl's left arm behind her back in a painful grounded Hammerlock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:58 am

Kasumi groaned as she laid on her back, shaking her head a little as soon enough the masked fighter was on her, she hadn't the time to stop the speedy masked warrior who grabbed a hold of her arm and then turned the blond over onto her front. 

Grunting out as Gaster seated herself on her lower back and then twisted her arm up into a grounded hammerlock, she would wince and her free arm would reach backwards, smacking and trying to swat GASTER away from her. " Nngh!...G-get off!" 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next