by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 4 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 pm

''Aaaaaa fuck get that tongue out of me you pussy eating whore''screams Mizore as she knows she can only take that much from Alyssa talented tongue as she keeps hitting alyssa head whit her fists untill she got a better plan and hoped it would work as she tries to unwrap her legs from around alyssa head and then slam her left and right hand to the side of Alyssa head hoping the move would stun the girl so she got time to get away

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 4 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:42 am

Ah, shit. Mizore was a fan of strong language, but it seemed like her hands were even stronger. While she was far from the most devastating striker Alyssa had ever faced, the purple haired wrestler was getting in her licks with ease. Then again, the same could be said of the Bomber herself. From the sound of it, Mizore was feeling rather threatened by her. She looked up in time to see her opponent try and pull the same trick she did, only with both hands this time.

She pulled back a second too late, but she only got clipped on the temples instead of the ears. She hissed, falling back as Mizore got away. The crowd roared in approval as their purple haired heroine had thwarted this attack. Alyssa just licked her lips, undaunted by the crowd's overwhelming support for her opponent.

"At least there's one part of you that tastes sweet. Come on, bitch. Lay down for me and I'll get back to work." She stood up, raising one hand and clenching it so it looked like she was holding a detonator. "I'm lookin' forward to the explosion!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:19 am

''Well you just taste horrible you mean slut''taunts mizore as she got back on her feet as she hears the crowd either cheer for her or Alyssa.
As they give both fighters suggestions what to do whit the other girl as they circle around each other.

As mizore hears Alyssa telling her to lay down and that she would finish it off whit a explosion on her side and heard some of the crowd mocking her as they side whit Alyssa.
''Well i am going to make you explode first and then i am going to let the crowd have their way whit you as i watch you beg me to rescue your sorry butt and then i walk away''taunts Mizore as she knew in her heart that she could never do as she promise but alyssa did not need to know that as she would rush forward going for a spear and after that try to pin down Alyssa again.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 am

"Heh. I'd ask you to reconsider, but I think I'll wait after I've won the match first." Alyssa taunted. Mizore's spirit was not going to falter from mere taunting, so she'd have to weaken the body first. She continued to circle around, grinning as the purple haired wrestler came in with a spear. Not bad, but she had taken worse! She grunted from the impact, her ribs creaking slightly as Mizore hit her. She didn't dodge for one reason, though. As her enemy collided with her, the Bomber's hand reached for her back.

If Mizore didn't stop her, the Erotic Terrorist would steal her bikini top and toss it to the crowd!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:33 pm

As mizore hit Alyssa whit the spear she did not notice as Alyssa got hold of her bikini top as she would not notice it untill it was to late.
But as they fall towards the floor Mizore would smirk wickedly before grabbing Alyssa bikini top and laughting ''Does anyone want to see this mean heel breasts or do you like to have a nice souvenir of this match'' not knowing that the terrorist could return the favor as she heared some of the men cheer her actions on by yelling ''Do it we want to see both you girls bare breasts'' as mizore was confused by this untill she pulled hard on Alyssa bikini top and looked down and saw that her opponent got her top in her hand as she screamed in embarrassment ''When did you get the chance to steal my top you whore''

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 am

"Same time you got mine. Bikini for a bikini, bitch." Alyssa grinned as she shook the top around. "Alright now, which one of you boys wants this?"

Even though the audience hated the Bomber, they were clamoring for the chance to get Mizore's bikini. Buck naked and utterly shameless about it, the black haired heel grinned, her tongue as red as the one errant hair that stuck out on her head.

"You want it back? Come and get it!" She raised her arm again, slinging the top over her shoulder as she pointed at her opponent. "Or are you going to toughen up and fight me without it?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:22 am

'' i will fight whit out my top you little whore''taunts mizore as she holds onto Alyssa top as well as the fans chant for her to throw it into the crowd so one of them could have Alyssa top to take it back home whit them.
''Well shall we contine or are you to scared to face me like a real woman''taunts mizore as she starts to circle around Alyssa looking for a opening so she could try and pin the sexual bomber down again

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:31 am

"Alright, then chuck my top into the crowd if you're so brave." Alyssa taunted, raising Mizore's bikini again much to mixed booing and cheering. Seemed like they were craving the purple haired wrestler's top more. Figures. She was more popular than the Bomber by far.

Nude as she was, the Erotic Terrorist moved without hesitation or fear. She circled as well, eyes keen as she looked for another opportunity to catch her opponent. Suddenly, she hunched over and lunged in, trying to catch Mizore around the waist!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:28 am

Mizore would try to spear Alyssa as she rushed forward and then try to turn her body around so she and Alyssa were now in a 69 as the fans were going crazy if everything when according to plan.
''Your mine you little bombing bimbo and i will make you scream''taunts Mizore as she knows this battle about to go to the next level and it will become epic.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 am

Alyssa grit her teeth as she went down. The fans were just about bringing down the roof with their cheers, so the Bomber decided she'd do the same.

"Set the countdown, Mizore. Bitches gonna blow."

Without further ado, she buried her face into her opponent's crotch and got to work. If Mizore was planning on playing chicken, she'd soon regret her decision.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next