Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, Kelsea, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, TripleHelix, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:27 am

''AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hope you choke on it''moans Mizore as she gets throw onto the apron and as she tries to get up gets pinned down and eaten out which would lead to Mizore losing this round as she throws her head back and screams ''aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm cumminggggggggg'' as she cums all over Alyssa face

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Hell yes, the Massive Ordinance Penetrator worked. Alyssa licked the juices off of her lips, feeling herself heat up even more as she savoured the taste. She was getting so damned riled up that she started to forget it was a match. Letting go of Mizore's legs, she crawled over her enemy to get into a trib position. If the heroine didn't stop her now, the Bomber was going to start scissoring and it didn't seem like she'd stop until their hips gave out.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 am

Mizore while hurt would try to fight back by throwing some punches but do to the blow she could not focus very well so they may not all connect as she would not back out and glare at Alyssa.
''I am going to get you for this and make sure you blow up two more times''taunts Mizore

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:46 am

Alyssa grunted slightly as she took the punches, but she was like a juggernaut of arousal right now. She just grinned as she spread Mizore's legs and pressed their pussies together, throwing her head back as she began to grind against her partner.

"Oh, God yes...."

Uh oh. Seemed like Alyssa might have gone a little insane with lust there. She wasn't even fucking like she was in a match, it looked more like she was spending some private time with a lover.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:18 pm

As the two trib it out Mizore starts to lose focus on the match because Alyssa is so good as she tries to take the top position as they trib it out.
''Time to set the fuse on you and watch back to see the fireworks ''taunts Mizore

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Alyssa let her take the top, too engrossed in the moment to fight back. Mizore was damned good, enough that the Bomber's tongue lolled out as she continued to whimper with every rub. She could feel her climax building up inside herself already, prompting her to speed up her motions.

"Time for a chain reaction, huh?" She grinned as she panted, eyes glazed over as her already tired body continued to push itself to its limits. "Come on, don't be shy. You and me together, huh?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 am

''In your dreams bomb girl''moans Mizore not wanting to show how close she was when she feels Alyssa go faster and she almost when off before Alyssa did before deciding to rub faster as the girls duel it out whit their pussy as the crowd goes nuts enjoying the match hoping both girls cum at the same time.

''Cum for me first bomber girl i am not even close to cumming''lied Mizore hoping Alyssa believes her

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:41 am

The roar of the audience was lost to Alyssa as she came closer and closer to cumming. With nerveless fingers, she reached out to grasp Mizore's hand in hers as she teetered on the edge. At this point, she didn't know what was going on. She just wanted to get off with her opponent, again and again until they weren't able to move.

"M... M...." Her breathless gasps weren't coherent at all, but she repeated it almost as if it was a mantra as she moved without control or delicacy.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 am

''mmmmm nooooooo i can''t scream out again''thought Mizore as she starts to hum but finaly grinded against Alyssa for the final time before cumming hoping she would cum at the same time as her opponent.
''I should challenge her to a iron pussy match next time because then i can cum as many times as i like and still blow her away in the end''was Mizore final thought as she lays on the apron to caught her breath.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 am

With that, Alyssa was set off by Mizore's own climax. She groaned and thrust erratically, riding out her orgasm like she was glued to her opponent. Once it was over, she let out a low moan of pain as she slumped to the ground. Oversexed and exhausted, the Bomber was fraying at the edges as she crawled over her opponent. Her breaths were heavy with fatigue and ebbing lust, but she wasn't done yet. Still caught in her delusion, she didn't give Mizore a chance to rest.

She lowered her face down to her opponent, trying to slip her tongue into Mizore's mouth while grasping her hands. She really couldn't give somebody who she mistook for a lover any breaks, it seemed.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover

bricktown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top