by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 6 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:11 am

''Realy any move i like and sinds when did dx allow losers like you to join''taunts Mizore as she licks her lips while using the ropes to get back to her feet.
As both girls were now on their feet staring at each other waiting for the other to make their move Mizore knew she had to make the first move before Alyssa did.

So then whit out warning Mizore would rush forward going for a spear hoping to push Alyssa between the ropes to make her fall out of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match - Page 6 Empty Re: Mizore vs Alyssa Hentai bikini strip match

Post by bricktown Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 am

"Losers like me? I'm not the one with the loss on her record, Mizore." Alyssa saw the spear coming, as she sprawled out to intercept the attack. The impact still drove the air out of her, though she had a grip on her opponent. Mizore was good, but she wasn't the sheer powerhouse that the Bomber's best friend was. With a vicious grin, she tried to pull on the purple haired girl so that she could get the back of her enemy's head between her legs.

Ohh, yeah. Powerbomb time. This was something she had been waiting for. Hell, she was even getting wet in anticipation.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:09 am

As Mizore was being set up for a powerbomb she starts punching Alyssa on her head as she gets mad for what the other girl has said about her.
''Well soon it be 1 win , 1 lose whit you being the 1 win i will earn today''screams Mizore hoping if she punch Alyssa hard enough she could be freed from the hold before she got pleasured bombed by Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:17 am

The first time that happened, she had let go. Not this time, she swore. She pulled with all her might, roaring with effort as she tried to force Mizore down. She'd bomb her opponent even if it killed her, and it'd be iffy if she gave up even then.

"TIME TO SET THE FUCKING FUSE, MIZORE!"

Last edited by 12373 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:37 am

''You can set the fuse on that pussy of yours when i make you cum again''taunts Mizore as she keeps going wanting to stay in place while she keeps punching Alyssa on her head as she saw this was not working she grabbed Alyssa hair and started pulling hoping it would let her stay in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:38 am

"Aww, that's fucking it." Alyssa growled when Mizore tugged on her hair. This time, she moved her hands up to grab the purple haired girl's face, distracting her as the Bomber brought her knee up with an angry snarl.

Yep. She was going to try and knee her opponent right in the groin.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:58 am

Mizore was trying to stay in place untill she feels Alyssa grabbed her face and used it to pull her down.
''Whats the matter could you not make me blow up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you fucking bitch''screams Mizore in pain as she got hit by Alyssa right in her groin as she falls to her knees rubbing her groin.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 pm

"Charges set." Alyssa thrust Mizore's head before her legs, savouring the feeling as she hauled her opponent to her feet. "Light the fuse!"

She began heaving as she grabbed on to the purple haired girl's waist and lifted. If Mizore couldn't break free, Alyssa was going to powerbomb her and finally find relief!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:59 am

As Mizore was being lifted for a powerbomb she did everything she could from punching Alyssa on her head to pulling her hair as she fought back against Alyssa not wanting to be explode on the mat as Alyssa would say.
But for all the damage Mizore was doing it would not work as she tried to brace for impact hoping to weaken the blow that way as Alyssa finished and unleashed her favorite move on her and all Mizore could hope for was that she would not explode in pleasure as Alyssa could still turn it in the feared pleasure bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:57 pm

"NOT. THIS. TIMEEEEEE!"

Alyssa would accumulate some damage from this new round of beating, but she didn't give up. She executed the move, bringing Mizore down with a cackle. In her mind, she remembered all of the times she got to press the plunger and destroy buildings. Demolishing abandoned structures was her passion, same as demolishing her fellow wrestlers with her fingers and tongue.

"BOOM!"

Once Mizore took the impact, Alyssa would finish up the second round by bridging over her opponent's body and eating her out. At least, that was the plan. Would the purple haired heroine foil this Erotic Terrorist's plans?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next