by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

+7
daemongirl
kiranar
HighFly
acuyra
kerflubble
Bluemouse
Tatyina
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Once again it was Adrian's time to roll her eyes. "Weren't you a northeast indie geek too? You should know at least SOME of the names, white guys pretending to be luchadors ringing a bell?" She asked, "But yeah, that was the time when indy wrestling started getting somewhat big. Not huge, but I got in when they started bringing in the iPPVs and stuff, ways to get publicity. When they worked. Which they didn't. The tech guys were not popular back then..." she mused. "And then a lot of the talent got picked up by bigger promotions, and you needed like 2 or 3 jobs to keep going because you could go like a hundred miles for a hot dog and a handshake. Still, it was kinda fun while it lasted"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker!

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 pm

"No, I was not a northeast indie geek!" Taylor replied. "In the mid-2000's I was in ninth grade, and I had better things to do than find chat rooms and talk about how the Flying Pandas didn't really deserve their title shot against the Ice Dragons. Late 2000's, I was busy kicking ass in the gym and in the ring. The geekness is all on that side of the table, believe me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 pm

"Come on," Adrian said "wrestling's a geeky thing, it's been geeky since the late 90s, it's the geekiest form of fighting no matter how much. Embrace the geek! Embrace it~"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:46 pm

"Yeah, you can tell me how geeky it is when I've got your blood all over my knuckles."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 pm

"Oooooh, so scary!" Adrian said, doing the Scott Hall spooky fingers motion, "Get all the impotent threats out now, it'd do you good to get them all out of your system, before I completely humiliate you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:32 pm

If her attending of this colorful Q and A with two asses of Friction could of been a surprise, Reika Suzuka herself was attending quietly keeping her questions for last, dressed in her usual casual attire, her face and head were hooded as she sat in the middle row of the audience, observing the two take questions from most of the drivel that was the Friction roster. With a smile on her lips, Reika began to introduce herself to the two people, who she had past run in's with before...

"Mind if I ask a question on how much bullshit you two are spreading, JUST by talking?" Reika said as she took down her hood, raising a few eyebrows from the audience fans, as she sat there with a smile on her lips, legs crossed while leaning her arm and hand onto the side of her head boredly, tilting it to the side.

A surprise to some, the Viper had made herself known, and explosive with her language per usual...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 9 CxD01fY
The Friction Spotlight featuring Taylor Parker! - Page 9 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

Taylor opened her mouth to offer Adrian a retort, but caught someone out of the corner of her eye at a microphone and ready to ask a question. It was the schoolgirl from the bar. Taylor blinked and stared blankly at her for a moment.

"Huh."

She turned back to Adrian. "Man, the only way you could humiliate me is if I was seen in public with you and your tragic fashion sense and your ridiculous real world champ bullshit. Someday we'll all look back on your shit and just laugh, and laugh. You might not, but I definitely will."

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 am

Adrian's ear twitched when she swore she could have heard someone asked her a question, or at least insult her, but then Taylor continued to talk. must be hearing things she told herself.

"Hey, at least I don't end up looking like a post-ironic hipster when I wear my stuff, Sparky." Adrian retorted. "'Taylor Parker is overrated', I mean it's true and all, but it's a dumb-ass thing to put on a T-shirt."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 am

"Yeah, okay Shortbus." Taylor rolled her eyes. "Do you remember what you wore in the last match? Fuckin'... King Arthur's gimp suit or something, man, you didn't look like a hipster at all. You looked like you belonged in a group home."

She casually took a sip of her water. "Oh, and how did therapy go? Talk about me much?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:16 am

"Okay, how about we talk about what you've managed to create for yourself. Have you tried making your own gear at all? Let alone something that complicated. Since this is your night after all, lets hear what you've got beyond an ironed on hipster slogan on a plain black T." Adrian challenged, ignoring the therapy comment. She had missed the last couple of sessions anyway.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next