Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 4 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 am

"Salusian...." Jay says one time,testing out the name by letting his own mouth speak it.It didnt sound familiar,not at all.ANd it didnt help much when it came to trying to find the meaning in the name.Almost like the Rukskaarg (Mammoth race).

Jay looked over to see that Diasuke was coming back,and that Carl had freed Veldaris before freeing the lion.He stood up slowly,but didnt feel that they were moving.Even though they were. "Thanks for letting me go....I promise,Ive calmed down."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:05 am

"That's good." She said with a smile. "Not meaning to pry but what'cha two talking about?"

While those two talk Veldaris whispers to Carl if he can get her out of the beating Dai is threatening her with. All he does is give her a small shrug.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 am

Jay looks up to Diasuke,the back down to the floor. "Just small talk.Nothing more.What I am to expect during my uh....Visit to your planet." The lion goes to the window once wore,walking to it and staring in pure amazement. "How far away are we from Earth?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:16 am

"That's up for you to decide I guess." Daisuke tells him. She sees him heading towards the window and replies, with it sounding like it means nothing to her anymore since she's traveled this way several times. "Let's just say we're not in the same galaxy."

'Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I wasn't royalty.' she said to herself. Even though she could come and go as she pleased, she sometimes would wonder what things would be like for her she wasn't in the position she was now.

The pilot then radios back "We're making pretty good time and we'll reach home in about five minutes. Prepare for touchdown."

Daisuke grins and looks at Jay's waist before looking up at him "Translation buckle up kiddo."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 am

"To me,the only difference between your average bandit and royalty.....Is the clothing.The leaders of other races I have met fight alongside their people.I have met but one leader who just sat on her ass all day and expected her subjects to come to her.It was horrible...."

Hearing to buckle up,Jay returns to his chair after his short spiel of a speech.He looks over again to Veldaris. "But,that is what a leader is expected to do.To fight for what they believe in."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:51 am

"Oh she does Jay, she does." Veldaris tells him as they prepare to reenter. Unlike reentering Earth it doesn't feel as hot but it surely doesn't feel too pleasant.

The ship lands in a small hangar that looks like it's attached somehow to the main castle. There isn't much activity going on there at the moment so there's nobody to really great the royal upon her return.

When it is safe to leave the group gets out, the pilot looks back towards Jay and tells him to consider himself lucky about everything. A short walk later they are inside the royal castle, but the hallway they are in doesn't look like it, until they go through a double door. Things look fancy enough for it to be one.

Two people notice them. One of them isn't someone of major importance, but the other is her husband. He did dress like he was royalty, but is was more of a casual dress, but still pretty upper class like. They exchange a hug and a kiss. "How was your day babe?"

"It was alright Sion. Not much happened, except this guy followed us back. I blame her." She points o Veldaris.

"Oh. I guess that's nice. While you were gone" right now they get talking about stuff Jay would have no clue what they are saying. Veldaris knows of it but it's too political sounding for her to follow along.

"Anyway I was going to wash up and get something to eat." Sion tells his wife. "Great, I could use some too."

She looks back towards Carl, Veldaris and Jay, wondering what they want to do. Daisuke then stops for a moment "Oh I almost forgot." She walks away, only to come back a few seconds later holding a chair and whacks Veldaris across the back with it. Vel cringes upon impact. "It's not a window but it'll do." Dai says after putting the chair down. Sion's eyes go wide, wondering what that was about. Carl shakes his head "Don't ask."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:43 pm

He had seen all sorts of civilizations.The Rukskaarg were still nomadic.The DRaca had very advanced technology in the form of weaponry and transportation.Other than those distinct two,most of the others were equal to humans,or at most a hundred years behind.He was sort of used to seein varying civilizations.But Jay was still amazed.

Jay walks with the three into the castle. "Whoa....This place is cool.I--" While he was looking around,he caught that Diasuke hugs and kisses a man that walks up to her.The lion learns his name to be Sion,and bows to him. "Hello.....Are you,the King?"

The lion also listens and watches as Diasuke blames Veldaris for why J was here.Well,she wasnt wrong.He tries to understand what they were talking about,but there were too many words that Jay's mind couldnt comprehend.All he knew was that it was politics,and he didnt know anything about that stuff.Jay looks over to Veldaris and chuckled at her same blindness.

He was going to speak with her,but in came the Queen to hit the girl with a chair.He had to refrain from cheering and laughing.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Her blaming of Veldaris was slightly sarcastic in nature even though there was some truth behind it, to which Sion wasn't sure if it was really the case or not, but he didn't seem to mind Jay being here.

"Why yes I am." Sion answers Jay. "What brings you here?" he asked Jay as he raised himself back up. He didn't think of much of Dai taking off, but was alarmed when she hit Vel with the chair. "Ok I'm missing something here."

Carl shakes his head with a small sigh. "Don't worry about it for now, I'll fill you in later." "Uh, ok?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 pm

When Sion answered,He finished his bow. "Well,I was arrested for a crime didnt commit.After being freed,I decided to stay with your friends.I--" He and Sion,and probably Carl also,watch Veldaris get hit with the chair.Again,he wanted to laugh but held himself back.

Though,Jay did have a heart.....Somewhere.After Diasuke and Sion would start to leave,Jay went over to Veldaris. "Um...Are you okay?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:24 am

"Wait what?" when Sion finds out Jay being arrested then it leading him here. Carl tells him again not to worry about it and that he'll fill him in on the details later. "Sounds like you've all had a strange, but eventful day."

"I'm going to go take a shower babe. We can head out for something when I get back. I don't feel like cooking or having someone here make us something either." She then looks towards Veldaris and Jay "You two can come if you want."

She takes off and so does Sion, but in a different direction with the person he was talking with earlier when they showed up. Said person turns back and licks her lips at Jay before turning her attention back to Sion as they turn a corner.

Carl grins and informs Jay that "I guess you caught the attention of Governor General, also the Queen's sister."

Veldaris saw that hoped there wouldn't be any competition. Carl tells them that he'll be back in a bit as well.

After he's on and the two are alone she tells Jay that's ok.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next