by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 8 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:18 am

Miyabi loved this feeling! Sitting on Sally’s face, knowing that her sweaty and slightly…stinky nether regions were rubbing all over the American’s pretty features, forcing Sally to breathe in Miyabi’s musk, her pure essence…this made Miyabi excited. It turned her on a little, and she would rub her butt and her crotch all over Sally’s face, giggling as she felt Sally’s moist lips and hot breath and cute button nose on her private parts.

<You’re totally doomed, Sally-chan! I’ve got you good! How does my butt smell, huh? Oh, and my crotch, too!> Miyabi would taunt, as she prepared to putt phase two of her plan into action. While still rubbing herself over Sally, making sure that the American’s face would smell like her sumo musk for days, she reached down and grabbed onto Sally’s legs, preparing to lift them up, to put Sally in a sort of reverse matchbook pin position in preparation for some more hard spanking!

As she lifted Sally’s legs up, though, Miyabi got a surprise. Those legs flew up further than she pulled them, wrapping around her body and squeezing and pulling on her hard! Miyabi gasped. <No! No no no! Bad Sally-chan!> Miyabi cried out. She knew that the powerful, pudgy American would bring her down soon, and so she would do what she could while she was still on top. She would bring both of her hands around and start playing Sally’s butt like the bongos. She would spank the girl as many times as she could before she was pulled down to the mat, crying out as she hit the canvas with Sally’s legs wrapped around her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 8 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:44 am

*SLAM*! Sally brought Miyabi crashing down into the mat, the powerful impact shaking the ring! Sally grabbed her butt, still stinging from the spankings, and rolled to her belly, clambering to her feet. That should stun Miyabi for a moment--although she didn't use them often, Sally's legs were strong! Strong enough to knock Miyabi silly for a few minutes...

She wiped the muskyness and sweat off her face, but she was still keenly aware of the feeling of Miyabi's butt on her lips and nose. Gosh darn, she was gunna smell like that girl for the rest of the day, at least! That thought was enough to make the American wrinkle her nose and blush, before glancing at the score. How was she doing?

50-47.

Well, shucks! Miyabi had the lead again! Sally turned around, but gave Takiyama a moment to regain her own footing. "Your butt stinks, girl!" She said, waving her hand in front of her rumpus then pinching her nose. "Y'all are gunna get punished for that, that's to be sure!" She continued, mock frowning, but... well, she was having fun. Miyabi seemed her speed, as far as wrestlin' went, and she was enjoyin' herself enough to be unable to keep a grin off her face!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:07 am

Miyabi was dazed for a few seconds, and was still down on the mat as Sally scrambled to her feet. The cuddly American’s legs sure were strong! Miyabi wasn’t sure if her own were that strong yet—she was a strong girl, but Sally packed a lot of strength into that cute, chubby body. Miyabi would have to do some strength training with Akashi. Next time she ran into Sally, she wanted to be just as strong as the big American girl! Then she’d give Sally a big, cuddly bearhug she’d never forget!

For right now, though, she had to focus on winning the match. Sally was nice enough to give Miyabi a brief respite and let her get back up on her feet. Miyabi wouldn’t keep Sally waiting, taking a deep breath and springing to her feet after only about five extra seconds. She glanced up at the score, and, suddenly, a big grin swept across her face. 50-47! Yeah!

She turned to Sally and watched with impish glee as the American pantomimed what she was saying. Miyabi could understand it easily enough. She giggled gleefully and then pointed at Sally’s face, before mimicking the “smells bad” motion of pinching her nose and waving her hand in front of her face.

<Your face stinks now, too Sally-chan!> she would exclaim.

Even though she had been spanked forty-seven times herself, Miyabi was having a whole ton of fun. Sally seemed like a sweet girl, and this experience was really making Miyabi look forward to her future here at AFW—maybe she and Sally could even hang out, once Miyabi had learned the English language! She grinned back at Sally and took a step forward, spreading her arms, gesturing for Sally to come and lock up with her again.

<Come on, Sally-chan! Come get me!>

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:18 am

Sally snorted, then pointed at Miyabi, before pantomiming a spanking! This girl was really gunna get it! She wasn't gunna hold back at all--full force Sally was comin' for her!

She didn't so much as walk to the lock up as charge it. No more tests of strength for Sally! She was gunna try and go for a powerful bearhug, wanting to lift Miyabi right off the ground, if she could just get her arms under the sumo's! Then, she'd crush her to her chest, headbutting Miyabi gently, forehead to forehead... before pressing her head forward and rubbing her sweaty cheek right against the other wrestler's, sharing the stink!

If she managed all that... she'd lift Miyabi up extra high, than slam her back down onto the wrestling mat!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 am

Miyabi snorted just like Sally had, and then started to pantomime a spanking, too. For a few seconds, both girls would act out spanking the other, hands waving in the air, smacking imaginary butts and sending them jiggling invisibly. Soon enough, the two would be at each other’s real butts again. There was still quite a bit of spanking left to go.

As Sally charged in, Miyabi would rush forward, too, ready to lock up with Sally, Miyabi kept her arms high, ready to interlace her fingers with her foe’s. That proved to be unwise, as Sally’s arms avoided hers and wrapped around Miyabi’s body, putting her in a tight bearhug! Miyabi gasped as she was lifted up a little, and would grunt and growl as she tried desperately to escape.

Sally would then headbutt her gently, pressing their foreheads together. Miyabi’s eyes widened a little as she stared into Sally’s. A faint reddish blush came to her cheeks. Their faces sure were close…!

Just then, Sally unleashed her evil plan, rubbing her cheek against Miyabi’s to spread some of the sumo girl’s musk from one face to the other. Miyabi would squeal and kick her legs, and flail her arms, too. Her own stink—combined with the stink she already had on her face from when Sally smothered her earlier—would probably linger for at least the night! After a few seconds, she would pinch Sally’s non-rubbing cheek with her fingers and tug on it, trying to get the American’s face away from hers. “Noooo!” she cried out in English. Then, back to Japanese: <No! No! Bad Sally-chan! Bad Sally-chaaaaaan!>

She would tug hard on Sally’s face, trying to pull it away from hers before Sally could accomplish her goals. Before she knew it, however, Miyabi was being thrown back down to the mat! The sumo yelped loudly as she would slam down, her butt cushioning some of the fall but not stopping it from hurting entirely. Miyabi bounced forward onto her front, groaning as she would slowly try to pick herself up onto her hands and knees.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 am

Ohoho, that had went perfectly! Sally grinned, then dropped her butt right onto Miyabi's back, squeezing her thighs around the girl's middle. "Yeeeeehaw! Ride 'em, cowgirl!" She said with a laugh, letting Miyabi carry the big girl around... before bringing her hand down on the wrestler's ass! "Get along, little doggy!" She hooted, giving the girl a hard spanking! She liked Miyabi, but that wasn't going to stop her from tanning the girl's rear as red as the sun!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 am

This was the same trick Sally had pulled before! Miyabi was embarrassed to be ridden like a horse before, and she was embarrassed once again right now! Still, as Sally spanked her ass hard, Miyabi felt compelled to at least move a little bit. She slowly made her way forward on her hands and knees, really feeling the pressure of Sally’s weight crushing down on her. It was making her back hurt!

<You’re so fat, Sally-chaaaan!> Miyabi would whine. <Get off!>

Miyabi would soon get an idea for how to get Sally off. She would keep moving, as fast as she could go, heading in one direction, with one purpose. Along the way, Sally kept spanking her, and Miyabi kept yelping in pain. But she would start to pick up steam, and, after a few seconds, Miyabi would try to run headlong into the ropes, hoping to catch onto them or slide under them herself while clotheslining and entangling Sally in them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 am

"Your butt's gunna be so rad, Takiyama!" Sally taunted, loving being back on Miyabi's back! Spank, spank, spank went her hand, pounding that butt like a drum and making it jiggle--she was gunna win on this seat, probably, with both girls getting tired, Takiyama wouldn't even be able to knock her off!

Or so Sally thought, before the scampering Japanese girl slid right under the ropes! Sally hadn't seen that one coming in a hundred years. Her eyes widened a split-second before it happened--and then, she got a facefull of ropes, flopping flat on her back as she bounced off the ropes. "Oooff..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:06 am

Miyabi knew her butt was probably very red. Sally had gotten in a lot of spanks during her ride. Still, when Miyabi looked back up at the jumbotron to see what the score was, she couldn’t help but let out a gasp of surprise.

Sally was up 64-50!

<What? That has to be wrong!> Miyabi exclaimed initially, unable to believe how many spanks she had given up during that ride. But, when she thought about it, if Sally spanked her once a second, she had had plenty of time to deliver those seventeen spanks. Though Miyabi had moved as fast as she could, it had been relatively slow going, seeing as she had to lug the chubby Sally along on her back.

Well, now, Miyabi would get her revenge. Sally was laying on her back right inside the ropes. Miyabi got to her feet outside the ring and would quickly reach in to grab onto Sally’s ankles. The sumo girl hoped she could do this right. She would yank Sally close to the ropes, pulling her legs over the bottom rope. Miyabi would then pull them up, trying to weave them in front of the middle rope but behind the top rope before finally hooking the American’s feet there, hoping to hang Sally up in the ropes with her bottom sticking out between the two lower ones!

If Miyabi could do that, she would then let out a loud, excited yell before starting to go to town on Sally’s tush!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:20 am

Sally lay on her back for a long moment. Of all the things she had expected to happen, getting smacked in the face by the ropes was not high on the list. Had her opponent scampered away? Maye she had rode that sumo a little too hard! Ah, well... she'd make it up to her later, probably... she started to sit up, before she felt Miyabi grab her by the ankles! "Ah!? Miyabi--w-wait, stop, don't--eek!" With that, her legs were tugged into the nets, trapped in a complex knot, her ass wide and exposed before the Japanese wrestler! She wiggled helplessly, trying to wiggle free, but could only squeal as her foe started to rain spanks on her butt!

"I-I gave you time to get up! I gave you time to geeet uuuupppp!" Sally squealed, finding herself in an almost impossible position, wondering if she could even sneak out before 75 spanks were reached!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next