by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 11 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 am

This was close. This was really close. Miyabi's heart was thumping hard as she prepare to move forward and engage with Sally again. One good hold or move from either one of them could win this. Miyabi was behind, but she wasn't out of it at all. It was still all up in the air. Anyone's game. Anyone's game.

"No!" Miyabi would immediately disagree, as she watched Sally's body language, pointing at her and then holding up two fingers. It was obvious what Sally was saying. <Your butt is mine, Sally-chan! I'm going to win! Definitely!>

She would approach Sally, seemingly ready to grapple, but with a little trick in mind. As they came closer, Miyabi would side-step, then take a big step forward, then try to swing her arm down on Sally's butt for a quick, surprise spank! Unfortunately for her, her foe had the exact same idea, and Miyabi winced as she felt spank number seventy-four hit her in the rump. <Nyyaaah! Nooooo!> Miyabi would cry out, and she would quickly spin, rotating rapidly, almost gracefully as she would try to keep her butt out of Sally's reach.

Her spin took her behind Sally, and Miyabi would try to capitalize on that. She would fall down to her knees, lift up both hands, and then try to bring them down hard on Sally's butt with a yell, hoping to use this double-spank to even the score at 74-74!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 11 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by TekRobo Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:17 am

"G-gah!" Sally grabbed her butt as she felt her butt get spanked, hard, three times! That meant that--no, right, she still had one more spank! She whirled around on Takiyama and saw her on her knees, ass stinging... if she just... moved fast enough...!

Sally went for the final move. She put both hands around Takiyama's head--since she was on her knees, that shouldn't be too bad!--and then tried to her shove her face down onto the ground, and slap down butt first on her back, lifting both hands up into the air to slap on her sore, red butt as the finishing blow to her worthy opponent! "Hiiiiyah!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:53 am

Miyabi was on her knees, but she didn't plan on staying there. Her bottom was stinging from being pressed into by her feet, anyway. She really needed to stand up. As she went to stand, though, she found herself suddenly assailed! Sally was on her, wrapping those big, strong arms around her head, then throwing Miyabi down to the mat!

All of a sudden, Sally was on her back! Miyabi knew what was coming. She coughed and spluttered after Sally came down hard with a butt bomb on her back, but she wasn't going to let Sally win just yet! She just couldn't!

<No, Sally-chan! I'm winning this match! N-no way!> Miyabi would yell, throwing her hands backwards, catching Sally's wrists before the American's hands could hit her butt. Sally was strong, though, and Miyabi just hoped she could think of something as she felt Sally's arms straining against her own to deliver that final spank...!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:42 am

"C'mon, Miyabi... just... give... up!" Sally growled, straining hard against Miyabi's arm! Just one spank... one more spank!

With all her strength, she struggled against Miyabi's arm, trying to pull her arm away from Takiyama's grasp and bring the match to a close with one last, super hard smack to the rump!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:08 am

Miyabi still had a lot of energy left, and she didn't feel like she was ready to lose this match! She knew that she could finish Sally off if she could just get out of this predicament! But this was tough. She was on her belly, and Sally was over her, bringing her arms down. Miyabi's arms wobbled a little as she tried to hold Sally's limbs still.

She did manage to keep those hands away from her butt, but Sally then pulled her arm back, the limb slipping away from Miyabi's grasp. The Japanese sumo trainee would try to move her arm up again to intercept Sally's, but the American's next spank came hard, and fast, and Miyabi just couldn't defend herself when she had to look over her shoulder like that.

"Yyooooowwwwghh!" Miyabi cried out in pain, as the seventy-fifth spank hit her big sumo rump hard, making it jiggle wildly, and leaving a very visible handprint in deeper red on a pinkish-red background!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Victor: Sally Brown!

Sally felt jubilation flow through her body as her hand smacked down on Miyabi's rumpus for the last time, making her well-tenderized booty jiggle beneath her hand! "Aha! I got ya!" She crowed, standing up as the crowd went absolutely wild. She couldn't believe she had won that fight--she hadn't been doing very hot at all in the ring, but this victory was welcomed. And against an opponent as tough as Takiyama, too. One of the tougher wrestlers she had ever battled, probably, and super cute, to boot! Speaking of which...

Brown turned towards Takiyama, reaching a hand down and offering a smile at her, offering her up. But if Miyabi took it... Sally would lift the girl up, right off her feet, and plop her right on her shoulders, fireman carrying her out of the arena with her! The crowd always loved that--like some sort of conquerer carrying a fair maiden away. Sally would let her down in the locker rooms, of course, but she loved showing off for the cameras like that a lot!

Last edited by TekRobo on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Miyabi laid on the mat for a while, panting and whining softly, her hands now clutching at her reddened booty as Sally stood up and the crowd cheered. The sumo was a little embarrassed, very disappointed, but she wasn't going to cry about it or anything. A small part of her wanted to be angry, but she pushed it away. Sally was a nice girl. When the American offered Miyabi a hand, the sumo would take it, and pull herself back up onto her feet.

Miyabi expected to stay on her feet, but Sally had other plans. The sumo let out a surprised yelp as Sally grabbed her and hoisted her up. Sally still had all sorts of strength, even after that long fight! Miyabi was helpless to do anything as she was draped over Sally's shoulders. Now, Miyabi's face cheeks got red enough to match her butt cheeks. She kicked her legs a little. <Sally-chaaaan! What are you doing!?> she would exclaim, though she wouldn't do anything to try to escape from her foe. She was a little tired after that fight, and she could wait to get off until they'd gotten backstage.

Despite her loss, Miyabi had had fun. She just wished that she could talk to Sally! Well, given a little time, she would...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:19 am

Sally dropped Miyabi down onto her feet, panting--maybe that wasn't the best idea after a long, hard fight, but... she still loved it so! She looked down at Miyabi, even the girl was only three inches shorter than her. "Good fight, Miyabi-chan!" she said, reaching out a hand to shake Miyabi's, for real this time. She had thoroughly enjoyed that battle, even though her butt was stinging like nuts--this was the kind of battle she'd signed up for!

She was suddenly and impulsively leaned down and planted a big smooch on Miyabi's forehead after they shook hands, and giggled. "I hope to see you around! After I brush up on my Japanese... we should meet again!" And after that... she'd head out!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:11 am

Miyabi would carefully get her feet under her as Sally set her down, and stabilized herself on the cool tile floor of the locker room. She was a little disappointed about losing, and for a second she didn’t really want to look at Sally in the eyes.

But she couldn’t stay mad at the American girl, not when Sally was being so nice and cute and stuff. Miyabi would look up at her and smile, accepting the handshake, and then bowing, too. She couldn’t understand exactly what Sally was saying, but she could understand the sentiment. <Good fight, Sally-chan. We should hang out sometime, once I’ve learned enough English to be able to understand you…and I’m going to want to know all the stuff that you said tonight, too!>

She would blush a little more when Sally kissed her forehead. As the American departed, Miyabi waved after her, and then, reaching down to rub at her sore butt, she would go to try to find a little relief for that raw, spanked bottom…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11