Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 2 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 am

Xerxan will say " I didn't really expect much sparing so I didn't really bother to tighten them being during boxing matches occasionally a boxer does get pined against the ropes or the corner pole which can be very devastating to the one traped." He will add normally the one who keeps track of rounds will ring a bell which normally saves the boxer or the ref breaks up boxers when they are on the ropes or in the corners." He will walk over and tighten the ropes till they are the normal boxing tension as his boxing head gear turns slighting so one of his elven ears shows for a moment before he re adjusts it to hide that his ears are pointed."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 2 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:33 pm

While Sion and Daisuke didn't notice what Xerxan did, Carl did. 'I knew it' he said to himself, which seeing that confirmed one of his theories. He doesn't do anything about it though, at least not right away.

The others work away for a few minutes with the weights before he motions to Xerxan to come to where he is for a moment..

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Xerxan will check the ropes just to make sure they are just right pulling on them a little bit then readjusting them till he is satisfied with them. He will notice Carl motioning for him to come over as he looks to make sure the others are fine with their work out before walking over to him curious what he needed that he couldn't say in front of the others.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 pm

When he comes over Carl gives some typical small talk, like nice place you got here, nice day for a workout, stuff like that, which he then segues into why he called him over while he still leans against the wall with his arms folded. "Though I should point out something...I know what you're hiding under there. Why hide it? You don't see those two over there hiding anything, or is there something going on that we don't know about?."

Even though he looks like he won't do anything to force an answer out of him he looks like that he is expecting one. Not wanting to accuse him of being mistrusting but if hiding something as big who he is an issue it be hard for one in his opposition not to be extra careful around him given who he's with.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:31 am

He will say to Carl " I guess it is just natural to hide what I am because except for a small number counting the regulars and staff here most where I am from will instantly judge me as a monster." He will then remove his contact lenses showing him his red eyes then slipping them into a case and removing the head gear so nothing is hidden now and says " I just hide being with it on no one really notices that I am not human unless they really pay attention to how agile I am." He will finish with " I will see what their reaction is concerning my appearance and why I was hiding it."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:15 am

"I see...Well you look ok to me." not really caring either way what he looks like. "You should be fine. I've never known the Queen or King to be ones that judged people by their race." It took Sion and Daisuke a while to even give him another look, getting tied up with what they were doing. After she finished with the weights she wondered out loud if this place had a pool, to which they ask him.

After he answers Sion notices the ears first. Not a bad look, one of those looks seeing something that wasn't expected/not there before since Xerxan had them covered. He doesn't think much of it after that but Daisuke then remembered what the message read earlier. She thought about it for a moment then looks at him. "Are those what that message said you might be hiding?"

She tilts her a head a bit, wondering what was up. Carl decided to let Xerxan explain himself even though Xerxan told him already.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:24 am

He will say "I don't think there is a pool here yet I will have to talk to the staff about adding one" surprised they aren't really taking in his appearance with hostility as he is use to happening to him. He will get some of the pads out and asks " anyone want to test out their striking power on these pads " which he slides under the ropes holding them up ready for anyone who wishes to test them out.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am

Daisuke still looked at him, waiting for him to answer if those features about him are what he was hiding and why. Carl grins and whispers to him "It's not best to keep royalty waiting."

Though when it came down to who should get in the ring first both Sion and Daisuke said the other should go first. Carl shakes his head grinning at that.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 am

He would gulp instantly when the mention of Daisuke and Sion being royalty making it clear he never been around royalty before as he says " yes being where I am from most drow have a bad reputation of being cruel and evil." He adds " there are journalists that have been trying to catch me so they can sell me to scientists for money being I am not from this land, but another world connected by a portal." He will finish with " the staff and champions accept me and keep those journalists from trying to capture me in the gym" as he waits for them to decide who gets to go first not planning to judge either of them only encourage them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:44 am

"That's not very nice." Daisuke sounded pretty concerned to hear that someone is being hunted. "At least you got people here that care, still that's terrible. Can we help at all?" Because of hearing this she's lost immediate interest for Xerxan's well being. If she were to continue things here she would need some pretty good assurance that things would be fine.

Sion looked like he was going to give and go in the ring first when Xerxan said what he did. While he did get in there his girl's words made him hesitate to do anything after entering. Carl could tell things might get busy for him if Xerxan were to accept her offer for extended safety from those who are after him.

If the royals wanted someone protected they would be safe without any doubt. If someone had to be dealt with all they had to do was say how they want it dealt with and it would be done. She knew journalists and scientists could be pretty nosey at times yet while she would not want to order for anyone to be 'taken out' the Queen has her resources to make sure anyone doesn't make the mistake of crossing her twice.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next