by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 3 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 am

He will say " I don't really belong in this world so the laws don't really protect me so all I have are the people who accept me to give me the protection from the ones who are protected by the law. When Sion gets into the ring he holds the pads up explaining to punch with his left fist into the right pad and right fist into left pad and to work it into a dance because it is good work out. He will say " there is a guardian that allows me to cross over to this world can open a tiny gateway if things got bad so I can protect this gym from being revealed as harboring a being like me." He will finish with " there is only one really hardcore person hunting me, but most people discredit his show because he rarely gets any really images that are clear enough to be taken seriously."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 3 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Daisuke wondered if there was going to be anything she could do. "Even so if people are here it should be the same. Heck sometimes I travel to different planets where any powers I may have elsewhere mean nothing there but the laws there are the same for me even if I lived there."

When she hears that there is someone that is hunting him she wonders "Has this person ever come close?" She still wanted to do something and even Sion was being thrown off now the longer this went on for.

"Maybe we should take a break for a few minutes." Carl suggests so the current mood can die down and things can reset.

Meanwhile, someone pulls up outside and makes her way inside with a hand truck dolly with some boxes on it. The way she comes in is no where near the others. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Xerxan will say the closest he got was when he first got curious and tried to snap a picture and I used a little bit of magic to put illusionary fire on his camera to force him to franticly try to put the flames out only to break the camera before he realized they were fake." He will add you noticed the no camera rule on the wall when you came in unless on specific days which the staff lets every newspaper and journalist company know they are invited and given a fair chance to get good news for their company." A male and female staff member approaches the mysterious woman saying " the gym is closed except to a private affair you will have to either wait outside or hope one of the people that won the prize will allow you to join them."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:07 am

"You sure there's nothing we can do?" Daisuke asks him.

"Oh, I'm just delivering some stuff." As she has some boxes addressed ti the building "and something for a Xerxan. Is that person here?"

Carl hears the girl and the other staff near by. He forgot that some other staff was there too and that ti was just them there so he went to check. Though he can tell it's just your typical shipping/receiving matters, though when he hears the person say Xerxan's name he steps into the area where the staff are. "Everything ok here?" He then sees the girl and smiles "Hey babe."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:18 am

The moment she mentioned Xerxans name the staff got suspicious because only people who would mail him stuff wouldn't be in the position to mail anything and would call the gym instead of mailing anything. They were about to have her thrown out out when Carl comes out acting very familiar with so they relax saying " we are worried you had something bad planed for our friend being there isn't anyone that will send him mail." They will ask her " how do you know Xerxan" as they watch her still very suspicious being they don't want anything to happen to their friend. The staff will say to Carl" if you think the contest winner will be ok with your friend joining her in the gym she can go in with you." Xerxan will say to Daisuke " until he starts to be a more of threat than pest things will need to be done about him, but till then let him make a fool of himself trying to expose me to the world."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:10 am

"I'm just delivering stuff." Before she can say anything else Carl looks towards the staff people there and tells them "She's no threat. She's just doing her job, dropping stuff off, getting it signed for, standard stuff." Not wanting them to ask her too many questions just so things could go as smoothly as possible.

He grins when he's asked if Daisuke would have a problem with her being there. He chuckles a bit "They know eachother. You could say she kinda works for the Queen every now and then."

"It's ok Carl I probably should get going, oh" as she gets the things she's dropping off signed for she notices on one of her sheets that she might be in the area for a while. "I guess I could say hi, I might be around the area for while waiting for a shipment transfer."

Carl notices what was labeled for Xerxans, unsure of what it could be but it didn't matter to him. "If you two don't mind this lil lady has a package to deliver. I'll go with her." and he takes her to where the others are.

"I guess, if you say so." Daisuke tries to shrug it off but still looks concerned. As it looks like Sion is about to get back in the ring calls out to get Xerans' attention. "Hey... you've got mail."

The girl tells Xerxans that this box is for him and asks for him to sign for it. She then notices both Daisuke and Sion there and bows to them, though before she can saying Daisuke tells her it's not needed and she rises just as fast.

"What's going on here?" She looks around from where she's standing.

Last edited by 589 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 pm

When he hears that he has mail he looks completely lost being this would be a first as he wonders who does he know that would even send him mail. He would slide the pads off and slip out of the ring to walk to the young woman with the package not sure what could be inside. As he approaches she can easily notice the resemblance of Vindaarea vholk drokk who left to become the matron mother of her own house. Things will get very tense if she accidently mentions that she knew of Xerxan's mother being he doesn't want anything to do with anyone in his family that wishes to try and recapture him for their own purposes.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:12 am

"Just some working out." Sion tells her. "Oh, seems kinda far away for that. Oh well" She shrugs it off. She does get a good look at him and while he can't pick out anything specific she has a slight feeling she might know of him somehow. She then poked him lighting with her clipboard.

Carl grins and glances at Xerxan "Best not keep a delivery girl waiting."

"Yeah it does seem kinda out of the way Vel(Veldaris), but I got invited so I figured why not give it a shot and see what's here."

Veldaris nods a bit.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:00 am

He says nervously " I never did anything like this before" as his confusion is clear on is face concerning the process of handling getting a package being delivered to him. He shows Vel to where go to change into work out cloths and store her things so she can join the others in the work out not realizing she use to live where his mother was born. If she explains how to sign for the package he will just sign Xerxan in dark dark elvish letters being he never was told he could use the family surname.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:05 am

"Hm? Never done one of these before? Just sign your name there, simple." she smiles at him after explaining it. While that is going on Daisuke playfully bops the side of Sion's face to which Carl saw. "You 'lil sneak."

"I'll just watch." Veldaris tells him, only having what she was already wearing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next