Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Phantom Pains - Maki Amagami vs. Lady Phantom

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Phantom Pains - Maki Amagami vs. Lady Phantom - Page 6 Empty Re: Phantom Pains - Maki Amagami vs. Lady Phantom

Post by killcarrion Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 pm

Probably not the brightest thing she could have done, but she was just so angry at herself for being humiliated and rendered so helpless by this monster that she needed to vent. To Makis shame, Phantoms continued grinding was having the intended effect of causing pain and arousing her. Maki would moan out in pleasure before she covered her face with her hands, arching her back as shivers went up her spine.

The bell was ringing continuously to signal the end of the match, and the ref had seemingly given up on trying to restore order. Maki would moan out one last time before all the lights in the arena would go out...

...And after about 5 seconds of total darkness the lights would come back on and a lone figure in a black trenchcoat would be standing behind Phantom. A pair of bunny ears would be sticking out of her hat as she glared daggers into Phantom's back.

"....You want to leave the ring now."

Back to top Go down

Phantom Pains - Maki Amagami vs. Lady Phantom - Page 6 Empty Re: Phantom Pains - Maki Amagami vs. Lady Phantom

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:16 am

"Hey who turned off the lights!" protested Lady Phantom as she paused.

The lights went back after a while, but now there's another person standing behind her. The masked girl let go of Maki and gave the girl a little shove on the back with her foot, before turning around to face the intruder. What the hell? A bunny girl?

"And who the hell are you to order me around like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Maki slowly raised her hands from her tear soaked face when she thought she heard a familiar voice. Moaning out in pain to Phantoms last stomp on her bruised sex, she rolled to her side with her hands covering her crotch.

D.B. had been watching the match this entire time, never intending to intervene on Makis behalf, including when things got ugly. Even if it WAS no disqualifications and it would get Maki the win, her own code of honor forbade her from giving Maki a tainted victory. But Phantom had started to take things too far, and when it looked like she intended to truly break the helpless idol even after the match was over, well…..

“If you must know……I’️m just a bunny girl.” Crossing her arms while glaring down at Phantom, she would stand at attention ready to fight back if she were to try anything...

Last edited by 11497 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm

"Hah! Very funny," Lady Phantom sneered sarcastically to the bunny girl's answer. "But you might want to be careful with who's you're messing with..."

The masked girl stared into the intruder's eyes for a bit before glancing at Maki, and then back to the bunny eared girl again. She was lucky that Lady Phantom didn't bring her henchmen along since this was supposed to be a Friction match. Still, the masked girl didn't really appreciate to be interrupted like that. Well, she's going to let it slip for now.

"Lucky for you, I'm feeling generous tonight, so I'll leave you and your little friend at that."

Lady Phantom scoffed and walked out of the ring, bumping her shoulder against the bunny girl on her way before she made her way through the ramp. It wasn't really a good match from her point of view, but the situation was rather unexpected. Well, there's always next time, and she definitely would be better prepared in the future.

So that's Death Bunny... she thought to herself before disappearing into the backstage. I'll put her to the list...

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"Yeah.....lucky me," Bunny said out of the side of her mouth as she pressed back against the shoulder bump. Looking back at Phantom as she strutted up the ramp, she had seen enough of her to know that she was the worst kind of enemy to have in a place like this. One who was in this business for the thrill of causing pain breaking down her opponent. Maki may not know how lucky she was to walk away from this match.....not that she could walk now anyway. Speaking of which...

"You know, next time you fight someone, it probably shouldn't be against someone who regularly takes apart male wrestlers and makes it look easy..." Bunny stated while she stood over the lifeless idol who was laying spread-eagled in the middle of the ring.

"Oh....Hey Bunny....d-did I win?" Maki weakly asked while she looked up at the towering figure with only one eye open and a delirious smile on her face.

"No, but look at it this way....", Bunny would unfurl her trenchcoat and wrap it around Maki as she picked her up and began to carry out of the ring and to the medical bay. "....you lost SPECTACULARLY. And in a place like this, that's sure to earn you some fans."

"Ah....that's good....Saaaay.....have you seen my Ipod? Coulda sworn I......Zzz.....Zzz".

Winner - Lady Phantom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6