Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:58 am

Lifting her legs up, those nails digging into her calves, the heady smell of sweat and lust rising in the air, the gentle sounds of Kuro's tongue going to work, her back stretching further and further...

...yeah, that would do it.

"Kurohime!" She didn't scream it so much as she squawked it - her tone was a little off, to put it easy, and she couldn't help but laugh a little along with the sigh of content, as waves of pleasure rolled over body like ripples in a pond, cascading, billowing.

Her arms fell to the side as she lazily looked down at Kurohime, her face beaming. "Get over here. Face to face." It was a command, but she let it out without any real harshness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 am

Kuro lapped Carmen's womanhood a few times after the girl came, before finally withdrawing herself to get a breather. Wow, that was just as intense as everything else they had been doing to this point. She could still smell the scent of Carmen's juice lingering on her nose. Kuro sighed and licked her lips before she got up and hovered over the boxer, smiling faintly.

"Actually, just 'Kuro' is enough," she said while bringing her face close.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 am

"I think that's the first time I've even said your name out loud." She grabbed Kurohime by the back of her head and pulled her in for another kiss, this time licking up her the vestiges of her own sex about Kurohime's face, putting it right back in where it came from - decidedly freaky, and something she wouldn't have thought to do before six hours ago.

When she was satisfied, she pulled away and sat to the side, shimying back into her pants - not that she planned to keep them on for long, but she enjoy the little black and white color scheme they had. "Enough warmup - get the handcuffs and head to my room. Last door at the end of the hall." She stood and slipped out, making sure to add a little extra strut to her walk as she went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 am

Kuro let out an amused sigh and went to the living room to gather the stuffs requested by Carmen, while taking the liberty to watch how the girl swayed her hips as she walked to her room. She went along with her task, and took the handcuffs and ropes she brought to the afro mentioned place. A couple of hours ago, before the match started, she never imagined that things would turn out like this. Not to mention that she's the one who suggested for them to continue backstage.

"Here," she handed the cuffs and ropes to Carmen once she entered the girl's room, before looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 am

Carmen's room is in stark contrast to Army's - her bed is neat, with dark red sheets and embroidery, satin lining the side - plush, comfortable, inviting. Curtains adorn the window, and her lamp casts the room in haunting glow, letting long shadows stretch. There's plenty of room to move about, though - the only thing to watch out for is a bookcase on the far side, lined up with a good collection of novels. A faint fragrance permeates the air, a rich aroma, like perfume.

Carmen comes at her from the side as she enters, pecking her on the cheek before taking the handcuffs. She nods to the bed. "Lay across it, on your back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:54 am

Kuro sometimes found herself curious about other girl's room, and how it'd compare to her own. This room had a nice yet mysterious feeling to it, just like Carmen herself. In comparison, Kuro felt that she might have the less girly room compared to everyone's else that she had visited so far.

Kuro nodded and laid herself on the bed as instructed, giving her captor a rather blank look. From here, she would have less control and freedom over her own body. She's curious to what sort of things Carmen had in mind now that she made her the prisoner.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 am

Carmen started to crawl along the bed, rubbing her body along Kurohime's as she went up, starting at the legs and working her way up, making sure to kiss the pale skin every few inches, running her tongue along the muscles.

She stopped when she reached the pussy, glancing back towards Kurohime with a downright evil look, pure trickery. Her head bobbed down, her mouth rubbing Kurohime's sex through the fabric, letting her tongue dart out and get a good taste of Kurohime herself.

After a minute of that, Carmen will start to move again, running her tongue along Kurohime's stomach and getting higher and higher. "How does it feel, bella?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 am

Kuro sighed as Carmen began to tease her by rubbing those delightful figure on her legs and worked her way up, pecking her every then and now. Next came the licking between her legs, which made her moaned and squirmed lightly.

The boxer spent a good minute in teasing her privates there, and Kuro simply savored every seconds of it. This was quite a contrast to the girl's rough style, but it felt good all the same.When Carmen moved to her stomach, it felt slightly ticklish, but she endured it, smiling faintly at her question.

"It's good..." she replied softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Carmen simply sighed in bliss, continuing to work her way up Kuro's body. She made her way to the breasts, and suckled on the left one for a few seconds like a newborn on her mother's teat, eagerly lapping away at it - but she didn't stay her for long. She'd be giving it some special attention soon enough, no need to rush things.

Higher and higher, she went, marking each movement with another kiss, another lick, another bite, until they were both face to face, nose to nose, eye to eye. Carmen stared into those listless eyes, looking deep into her - suddenly, she reached at the sides and forced her arms up with a rough jerk, latching the handcuffs on and securing her to the bed post. Smiling all the while, nice and sweet.

"I was just thinking, bella." She moved her head to the side, whispering into her ear while she started grinding their mounds together, working them up once again. "We don't really know each other all that well. I think you're...interesting. And I'd like to know a little more than just your name and bra size. So, here's the game...talk. Just let me know a little bit about you, nothing too special. The more you talk, the more I fuck. Understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Kuro gasped at the suckling on her breasts, her back arched slightly to feed Carmen more of her mounds, although the girl seemed content with just having a sample. She moaned and squirmed some more as the kissing, licking, and biting continued until they're face to face again. Kuro panted, silently staring at Carmen's eyes until the girl went with the surprise move to bind her arms to the bedpost.

"Sneaky..." she smiled.

She blinked at the boxer's idea of knowing each other, but it's surely tempting. Her smile grew wider and she faked a little struggle just to test the cuffs. This was getting better and better...

"Understood," she answered softly.

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum