by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Sex and Violence (For Kaz) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sex and Violence (For Kaz)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:04 pm

"Gh..." Kuro had to bite her lips as Carmen continued to tease her.

She jerked her body more violently in frustration, before taking a deep breath to try calming herself down. It didn't work too well. Then she felt the girl pulled away. The paler girl let out a groan before trying to adjust her breath again. Damn, she underestimated Carmen a bit so it seemed. The girl had been much more of a tease than what she expected.

"Yeah, sure..." she replied dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Carmen brought out a bottle of scented oil - strong fragrance, intoxicating aroma of flowers, meant to drive the skin wild. She put as a dab - just a dab - on her fingers and holds it under Kurohime's noise, letting the smell fill her senses and take hold, make her imagination run wild. Bringing her finger down after a moment, she dips it into Kurohime's panties and smears the little bit over her sex, intent on watching the electric reaction.

"And that's just a drop. Imagine what the rest will do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:35 pm

The scent of whatever Carmen put on her fingers made Kuro wrinkled her nose at first. It was a strong smell and she found herself getting a shiver from it. What was it that the girl planned? She couldn't tell, and in her bound state, she could do nothing either. The moment her captor smeared the oil on her sex, Kuro felt a jolt that made her jump slightly. She never felt anything like it before.

"Oh..." she moaned. "W-what are you..."

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:18 pm

"Whatever I want."

She poured some oil in her hand, enough to fill it, and held it over Kuro's body, letting it drop, drip, drop down her chest. Without warning, she brought her hand down and began to rub it all over her chest, covering every inch, roundin every corner, sliding it around the ropes and lighting her skin on fire as she assaulted every single nerve.

"Dance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

"Ah!" Kuro squealed as her body began to buck and thrash uncontrollably as the result of Carmen's doing. "You... aahh...!"

Whatever it was that the girl rubbed on her, it certainly worked its magic as Kuro couldn't help but to obey Carmen's whim to "dance". Her chains and cuffs were yanked hard as her legs struggling to get a footing on the floor. She continued to squeal despite her best effort to clamp her mouth shut, for the first time feeling slightly panicked as the assault continued.

"Stop... Nnghh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:02 pm

That wasn't the safe word, but Carmen thought it best to reel it in - she didn't want her to break anything and she looked like she was damned close. She stepped back and just enjoyed the show, letting her ride it out as the oil glistened about her body. After a moment, she started to walk around her, gently humming ever few seconds to give Kuro oh the vaguest idea of her position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Kuro gasped as the wild sensation that's running through her body ceased, and she panted as Carmen moved away from her. That was crazy, although not completely in a bad way. Being made to squeal and squirm like that with just some oil rubbing... she wondered where her captor got that idea. Kuro adjusted her breath, bracing herself for another round of that kind of assault or something even worse, her head occasionally turn to the source of the humming. At least she knew that the girl was still around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:38 pm

"Mmm. Little loud." She rubbed her ear. "Didn't know you could even make that noise - kind of liked it. Tempted to make you do it again for my ringtone.

She ran her finger down Kuro's stomach, sparking her frayed nerves as she went lower and lower. "And that was just your chest. Imagine if I just took another handful, slide it down you panties and just went to town. Could you take it? Little curious?"

She leaned in, speaking right into her mouth. "Feel like talking yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:54 pm

"You... caught me by surprise..." Kuro hissed at Carmen's words.

She felt the girl's oily finger running on her belly, causing her to squirm a little. Carmen brought her digit lower an lower while making her threat, which draw a weak groan from Kuro. She had to admit that she felt a little curious herself. The oil made her squirmed like mad, but it caused her some pain. No, maybe it's better not to take my chance...

"Just a little curious..." she replied. "What was the question again...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 pm

"By surprise? I'm sure I did, yeah." She took a moment and leaned down, give her nipple a tentative lick - the oil was salty, but edible; nothing she'd be tasting for long. She gave the best a kiss and worked her way up to the collar bone, before coming back to Kurohime's face. "I asked you about your fantasies. The things you dream about. What you want done. And if you don't talk..."

She rubbed the bottle against her sex, threatening to pour it, tipping it over...then stopping. "But maybe that's what you want to happen. I mean - I know you're afraid it might break you half. But the pleasure, all that pleasure - you want to know, don't you? And it's not like you can move your hands to relieve yourself, either. That'd drive me crazy. But you? You're so calm and cool - no problem, right?"

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum