Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza - Page 9 Empty Re: Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:46 am

Jay struggled as she flipped him all around and ut him on her lap. When the spanks started, he cried out with a yelp at each one. This was getting.....Creepy. "Ack! Y-You have some sort of sick kick to treat men like babies or something?" He growls back at her. Jay had to escape, by any means. If he could reach it, the lion would bite down on her thigh. Hard

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza - Page 9 Empty Re: Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Jay and Conza

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:08 pm

"Well, it's fun~" Teased Aurore at Jay's accusations, however, he soon bite her, and it does hurt her, "Hey! That's mean!" She commented as she would now attempt to lift him up in the air instead, holding him at the arms, "I am angry~ what should I do with you?" She teased again.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:49 pm

He struggles around while just being suspended in the air. "S-Shut up!" His kicks couldn't reach her. Even if they did, then they would only be light hits as Jay was starting to tire out. He wasn't going to admit defeat, no matter what she did to him. Jay looks at her with a mean look, barring his teeth at the bigger and stronger woman.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Chitbang couldn't helped but giggles at her opponent, he sure is a willful and stubborn one, "So, little fellow, what do I need to do to make you summit?" She asked cheerful yet sincerely, "Hey, this is just a match, let's not let you get any serious injuries because of this, ok? Come on, I don't want to hurt you too much." She offered.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:19 pm

She was being serious, Jay could tell. She wanted to hurt him, but at the same time didn't. Aurore asked what could be done to make him throw the fight, right in the middle of the fight! He didn't know what to say. "U-Um....I-I don't know...." A light pink blush appears under his eyes. "There's stuff that I want, but this isn't the place to get into all that. Besides, I'd rather get beaten that forfiet."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:08 pm

"Oh well~ Too bad~" Responded Chitbang, "Since you are a masochist~" She continues, "Let me give you what you want then~" And with that, she would finally move into using some real wrestling holds, a torture rack back breaker, to be exact, "Hope I don't hurt you too much~" She teased as she would starts applying pressure on his back, if he didn't managed to escape.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Jay gasps, getting forced by Aurore into a harsh back breaker. His body is stretched over her shoulders and neck. His back cracks a bit. She and the lion could both hear it. "I-Im not...M-Masochistic...." As his body arches to the sky, His back lets out a few more cracks and pops. Some were just air escaping, and some were his actual back bones cracking. She was just so strong... "A-Auuuhggghgh!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:08 pm

"Then why do you want me to hurt you?" Asked a confused Chitbang, as a responds to her opponent's remarks on not being msochistic, however, she gets a bit frighten as she heard sounds of cracks coming from her opponent's body. "Hey~ Call up if I am applying too much force will you?" She advised as she would loosen her hold a bit, taking care to still cause some pain but not cause any long term injuries, "I don't want to hurt you too much, you know? This is just a match, don't get crippled over this, it's not worth it."

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:10 pm

His back was bent, spent, and surely his body had some dents. Jay knew that if he went on, he would just collase anyway from exhaustion. And then, Aurore wouldn't have any problem doing whatever she wanted. With an angry growl, Jay says: "Fine....I-I give....For now." His back was still in the pain of the torture rack. Hopefully she could release him soon so he could just rest.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 am

Kounoko: As her opponent gives, Aurore would then gently put him down onto the floor, "Sorry for being so rough on you, are you ok?" She would asked in concern.

Indigo: The pink blush under his cheeks didn't leave. "Y-Yeah....I'm okay. What does it matter to you? You won the fight." Jay lays there on his stomach and turns his head to face away from Aurore. "W-Why are you still h-here?"

Kounoko: "Well, let me help you to the Medics." Said Aurore as she would move over, in attempt to lift him up, so she would carry him gently over to the sick bay, so the medics and doctors can take care of him, "Hey, the fight's just a match, most important is that we have fun, and the audience are pleased, right?" She commented.

Winner: Aurore

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9