Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trixie "Jinx" Decker vs Lia Cross

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trixie "Jinx" Decker vs Lia Cross - Page 2 Empty Re: Trixie "Jinx" Decker vs Lia Cross

Post by FaceForRadio Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Trixie closed her eyes and rode Lia's struggling face. The only thing bad about this situation was her clothing. Trixie thought about how much better this would feel in her old ring attire of bra and sheer panties.

But just as the Jinx was beginning to settle into her new seat, Lia's feet attacked from behind. Trixie was bucked from her throne as the larger woman's feet slammed into her upper back.

The smaller woman flew from Lia's body and clattered to the mat. Stunned, Trixie tried to shake the webs from her brain and push herself back up.

FaceForRadio

Back to top Go down

Trixie "Jinx" Decker vs Lia Cross - Page 2 Empty Re: Trixie "Jinx" Decker vs Lia Cross

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Shaking her own cobwebs from her head after being freed from Trixie's business, Lia rolled over. "Okay, you have to buy me dinner first before you do that, Jinxie-baby..."

She stumbled to her feet, took a half second to right herself, and gave pursuit to Trixie. She had to keep the girl in her grasp. She could not let Trixie continue to control the pace of this match.

She would try to grab Trixie as the girl was rising, wrapping her arms around Trixie's waist and pressing her chest into the girl's back. "Howdy." She would whisper, if successful, before hoisting her back, turning in midair, and slamming her face first into the mat with Lia laying atop her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by FaceForRadio Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm

The Jinx was just at the ropes when she felt Lia's arms wrap around her waist and pull her tightly. Everything else was a blur but a "Howdy" in her ear - a blur that didn't end pleasantly.

The ring shook as Trixie's mug impacted into the canvas. This and all the weight on her back kept Trixie pat.

"Hoooowdy yourself," Trixie moaned. Blinking. "And... what kinda dinner you want?"

Trixie slammed the palms of her hands on the mat and straightened her arms. She slowly began to drag herself. If she was lucky she could get out from under Lia or get to a rope.

FaceForRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:57 am

"Ehe, not a cheap date, Jinxie-baby. Steak or nothing." She scrambled up to her knees, still straddling the Jinx, and tried to reach down and scoop up Trixie's head in her arms, aiming to lock in a sleeper hold.

She had made some good distance to the ropes, though... they were not quite within arm's reach but with a bit of effort...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by FaceForRadio Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Trixie was, if nothing else, quick when she was panicked and she knew she had to get a reason to make Lia unable to grab her, if only briefly. Lia was just too big for Trixie to hope for overpowering.

Seeing Lia dip down for a sleeper, Trixie bent rolled to the side and scrambled even faster, snagging the bottom rope, then the middle rope, and the top rope.

"Steak it is," Trixie panted, more out of nervousness than anything. "But if you want any dessert besides me, I'm gonna insist on at least holding hands."

FaceForRadio

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:46 am

Trixie's mad scramble paid off, and as she rose, so did Lia. The bunny girl stumbled back a bit. "Deal." Lia gave her opponent a playful wink and gave her a second to right herself before stepping back in to try to capture her opponent's arm and twist it, though she expected any plans of grappling would go over like a lead balloon with Jinx, at least while they had clothes on. But she had to keep Trixie on the defensive. Failure to do so meant eating lots and lots of flying quick girl boots to the head. Lia hated those.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2