Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Killer King vs Sarah O'Sullivan

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by KillerV Mon May 26, 2014 1:02 am

"I need to wash my mask clean you stupid bitch!" He shouted at her before scooping her super light weight in his arms and starting to crushes her right toward to the center which she screams out loud from the painful move where her loud voice echoing in the empty locker room and nothing she could really do other than squirming and groaning helplessly in his powerful hold like an deadly animal lock his jaw onto his prey. "GRRR!"

He got her good and compressing her body, now he can slowly moving toward one of the shower where his hands reaching out as his arms crushing her body, the hands tries to reach for the handle of the shower head and turning it on both hot and cold together to get a mix of normal degree so he can easily wash his mask and soaking Sarah up. "Grrrr.... bet you were wondering in your very life.... if you'll be showering with a real man!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 26, 2014 1:10 am

If Sarah wasn't in such a painful position she might have even had a good retort ready for King. But by the time she thought of it she was hardly in the position to be doing anything like that. All Sarah could do was cry out from her contained position and squirm as best she could. It was like being stuck in a bear trap, no escape and only pain.

The girl groaned in between her cries seeing him reach for the shower handles. "Guh...if you want to clean up do it on your own time." Sarah managed to gasp out before a real cry leaping from her from the shock of suddenly being sprayed with water. At least it was at a normal degree, but all Sarah could do was groan as she was getting sprayed head on and feeling her outfit absorbing the liquid as she could do nothing but remain there.

"Let me know...aghhh...when I meet one of those." Sarah gasped out taunting until the last.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 26, 2014 1:25 am

"Grrr yeah finally, running water!" He said out loud as he get his face right into the path of the flowing water pouring into his mask while dripping or soaking right over Sarah body as shes getting soaked too, though he isnt looking down at her body right now since his eyes is covered n blocked by the water, yet she was telling him to do the cleaning at his own time, he shook his head to spray water everywhere. "Hell no, this is the right time, the time is right now!"

He finally looked down to see her all wet and starting to show something underneath her dress. "Nice btw, grhahaha! and you want to find a real man?!" He grins under the mask. "You can pick either me or your rival /slash/ my partner Kent Quick!" He teased her before dropping her down onto the puddle of water where he would try to place his foot down onto her tiny body to keep her still while he continues to keep himself clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 26, 2014 1:30 am

Sarah could hardly share King's excitement and enjoyment of the fresh water. The girl having a more impending crisis right then as she felt her body just getting completely soaked from this shower. "Guh..." She groaned from pain and frustration as there seemed to be no way out of this.

She could feel his freshly cleaned eyes looking on down at her and blushed hard seeing her light blue bra and panties starting to be exposed from the water. "Like I'd pick either of....ow!" Sarah groaning as she was dropped down into a puddle of water on the ground. At least some relief from being freed from that hold, but a painful groan slipping out of her as he stepped on her like a bug. "Get off...you massive..pain." Sarah muttered squirming and struggling while trying to get King off her. All the while feeling the water continue to rain down on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 26, 2014 1:38 am

"Hmph!.... Hmmm wonder whats that whining 'handsomest' man up to these days.... " he said to himself after finishing cleaning his mask from inside out while his foot stepping down on top of Sarah to keep her down as shes squirming desperately to get out underneath him yet he doesnt seem to let her go just yet as he slowly looking down and chuckles at her then sigh at her way of being pathetic toward him. "Dont want either one of us huh? Well.... grrrrrr.... too freakin bad huh?!"

He takes his foot off Sarah and reaching down to grab both of her legs to try dragging her away from the puddle of water and down to the center of the locker room area where its nice n dry, from there the beast would let her go and notices couple of towels, dry ones that is, and grabbing it to toss one to her to show his 'kindness' though the other towel hes holding onto using it to snap whip her on the butt. "HA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 26, 2014 1:49 am

Sarah could hardly do anything but painfully squirm there underneath of King. Knowing he was getting into a better state and she wasn't really getting anything but wet. The last thing she cared to worry about was what her 'rival' was up to. It was just embarrassing to look like this and be so pitifully put down. "Think I'll..be fine on that." The girl swearing to herself never to get involved with these two unless her life was at risk.

"Hey!" She cried out getting dragged through the change-room, her body dragging along as she could do nothing else. Sarah sighed a bit with relief when finally he got the heck off of her. Blinking in confusion when he passed her the towel. "Umm thank-OW!" She jumped a bit glaring at him and backing away quickly. The girl trying to dry herself off a little. Though there was only so much that could be done with her outfit drenched and body drenched, one towel would probably just take her to the stage of...damp. All the while Sarah trying to keep her guard up against this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 26, 2014 1:56 am

King doesnt exactly showing his 'kindness' to Sarah but he wanted her to get distracted enough so that he can whip her ass with the towel which make him chuckled. "Ghaha! What? Isnt that funny or what?" He mocked her as he actually wanted to use the towel he have to dry himself a bit too before slowly following her which she was backing away from him a bit as he rolling the semi-wet towel which will make it a little more painful when he could try whipping Sarah, say, aiming for her shapely stick like legs. "HA!" Kind of opposite role here when hes trying to tame his 'pet' into the corner using the 'whip'.

Hopefully though, King can use his towel to whipping her some and keep her back toward to the wall, maybe he got some ideas in his head to do something horrible to her like any other opponents he face. "Grrr whats the matter?.... now I can see you clearly... you're gonna back away from me?!" He goes for another whip or two aiming for her legs with the towel.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 26, 2014 2:09 am

Sarah was still annoyed from that whipping and replied, "maybe if you were six." The girl doing her best to clean up though her clothes would still stick pretty tightly to her and she knew things were only going to get harder from this point on. "What are you....agh!" The girl whimpering out as the fairly solid 'whip' smacked into her legs. The girl almost stumbling from the impact. Having little choice but to continue backing away not realizing she was heading further into a corner.

She just kept backing up groaning and trying to manipulate the dampened towel herself. Wincing which each strike as before she knew it the girl was right in a corner. "Please, like I'm afraid of a cupcake fool like you." She replied trying to just whip right for his mask continuing the focus there, though she had to reach a bit to make that kind of attempt, abandoning her guard in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon May 26, 2014 2:17 am

King whipping her until he can see her small framed back into the corner which shes still wet from all the water he forces her to get soaked in. "All wet for me huh? Im flattered, haha!" He joked at her before she whipped back at him that indeed nearly caught him by surprise, he makes some 'tsking' sound with one finger up waving at her like its a no-no to do that. "Bad Sarah.... now you're in trouble!"

He tries to throw the semi wet towel right at her face so that he can hoped to stepping in closer to her and reach out for her head, if that works then King would simply pulling her up standing by her head before moving his hands down to scoop her up just like before, lifting her across his chest except this time, using her back to slam right into the titled wall to inflict into some REAL wrestling moves, or something like that. "GRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 am

Sarah could only growl at his bad puns the girl definitely not enjoying this aspect of King. The idea that this animal could try to make jokes at her expense was a frustrating thing. While she did get her shot in...it didn't really do nearly as much as she was initially hoping. "What you didn't have fun?" She tried to throw the words back at him.

A slight gasp as he threw the towel right in her face in return! The girl groaning and reaching to try and pull it off her so she could actually see straight. For her trouble Sarah gasped as she felt him scooping her up again. "Wait you can't-AGHHH!" Sarah screaming out as he slammed her back into the tiled wall. Her back throbbing with pain from the forceful impact resulting from that. All Sarah could do was squirm and groan trying to silence herself as she could definitely feel that one and it was a good deal worse than just getting wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next