by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 am

"What's that? I can't hear you very well from up here!" laughed Lady Phantom to what BTM said.

The crowds were suggesting various stuffs like Powerbomb or Piledriver which brought a grin to her face. Obviously no one's going to comply with what BTM said about it himself. She couldn't hold him for too long with him squirming, though, so the masked girl would then try to lift him up before dropping him on the mat with a Powerbomb. After the suplex she did earlier, this would probably done the job to his poor back.

"Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 am

BTM was getting worried of where this is going, doenst know what will Lady Phantom going to do to him until she decided on what to do next. "h-huh?!" He was flipped up onto her shoulders before thrown down hard slamming his back to the mat. "GAH!"

His body spread eagle laying on the mat after the power move, panting as he lay there, eyes closed feeling worn out already from that massive powerbomb. "Huff huff..."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:29 am

The impact of the slam shook the ring and brought a roar from the audience. On the ring, Lady Phantom just shrugged after she slammed BTM and put her foot on his chest while looking down at him. He looked tired already, so she did consider to finish him off. She placed one of her hands on her hips and grinned to the downed boy.

"Soo? Do you think you have enough?" she teased before looking at the ref. "Hey, do your job. Can't you see that I'm pinning him?"

The ref girl nodded and slided in to start counting.

"One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:10 am

BTM laying there spread eagle after the massive powerbomb, panting with his eyes closed and not sure whats going on until he felt his chest pressured down, slowly looking up to see whats going on and notices Lady Phantom stepping on him. "Unn...."

His body really weaken from her deadly power move, but when the referee voice slowly awaken him, he soon hears the two count that he tries to kick out right before the three, still want to keep going until his body cant go anymore. "Hungh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 am

The masked boy seemed to have some fight left in him as he kicked out after the count moved to two. Lady Phantom faked a surprised gasp and backed away from him, even if she's grinning wide inside. If her toy still wanted to be played, then who was she to deny that?

"Oh well... Let's see just how much more you can take," she chided while circling around BTM.

Whenever the boy got up, she would reach for his hair to pull him up forcibly while standing behind him. Her plan was to yank him down again right after while she dropping down onto one knee, so she could put him in a back breaker position with one hand on his hair and the other on his crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 am

He was able to kick out before the three count, that effort really draining him and took the young wrestler few second before he slowly pushing up on all fours. "Uhhhhh that.... was close...."

Slowly he gets up on his feet but felt his hair sharply pulling up. "Ahhhh!" That the beauty Lady Phantom lifting him up and dropping his poor weaken back over her knee into a vicious backbreaker. "GAH!" His back arched over and it isnt the worst part of it, yet, that her one hand holding onto his hair as the other onto his crotch. He couldnt move, almost paralyzed feeling so uncomfortable. "N-Nooooooo...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 am

"What's wrong, little boy? Wanna give? Huh?" taunted Lady Phantom as she stretched his back while rubbing on his crotch with her other hand. "Or do you actually enjoy this?" she laughed.

The masked beauty was simply showing her sadistic side now, torturing and teasing the poor boy at the same time. She occasionally fondled his balls through his pants, sometimes giving it a gentle squeeze. Which one would she get from his first? A submission or an orgasm? Lady Phantom licked her lips as she guessing inside her head.

"This looks painful~" she mused. "Shall I pull your pants so that thing down there could have a little relief?" sneered the silver haired girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 am

"Ahhhh ahhhhhh..... " The young male wrestler trapped on her knee stretching his poor weaken back into her submission hold, yet adding into her humiliating onto his crotch rubbing, balls fondling, erotic move that he didnt want that to happen in front of everyone, especially to Lady Phantom which shes enjoying her moment of having fun with him, taunting the Blue Thunder Mask.

"Nghhh... I..... I giv------...." He tried to say it but with her hands messing with his crotch over his pants, his mind so overwhelm with mixture of pain and pleasure, hopefully at her mercy, she would allow him to give up without fully saying it, hopefully. "I.... I cant... ughh.... I giv--- unnnnn...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:28 am

"Eh? What was that?" Lady phantom asked mockingly, turning her head to the side as if she's pretending that she didn't really hear BTM's plea.

She let him go by shoving him off her knee, but by no means intended to give him some rest. The silver haired girl would go after him again and reached for his head again to pull him up. She was going to attempt draping one leg over his head in order to trap him in the Octopus hold next. Of course, her other hand would aim for his crotch again to resume her earlier work.

"This isn't over yet~"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 am

"I-I..... I want to giv---- ugh!" He was about to admit his defeat to the more powerful dominated Lady Phantom, but she simply pushes him off and dropping him down on the mat where he could finally clutches his back and..... well, check his crotch to make sure his embarrassment isnt out. "Unnnnn...."

But she wasnt done with him yet, not by a second, she reached down on his head to pull the poor guy up, pulling him over and trapping his head and leg into her deadly Octopus Hold, again his crotch is the main target. "Ahhhhh!"

Hes trapped again and shes making it worst for him messing with his body and mind, and his crotch now he needs to tap out as he could, the young Blue Thunder Mask cant take it anymore, raising his hand and lightly tapping out on her shapely thigh. "I g-give.... I I give..... unnnnn....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next