by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:08 am

"Ha! You think it'd be that easy?!" mocked the masked girl as she managed to pin BTM with her body.

She was actually planning to shift herself a bit, wanting to introduce that cute face of his to her lovely breasts, but her opponent reacted faster and kicked out first. The ref girl hadn't even start counting! Lady Phantom smirked. If there wasn't any count yet, then she didn't have to get off him since she hadn't technically pinned him.

"Should have waited a little..." she mused, grinning at the boy.

Lady Phantom would then proceed with her initial plan, trying to slid herself up so she could catch the head of BTM between her firm cleavage while keeping his arms pinned to the mat. Her hips would still make a little grinding motion just to distract him further...

"Hmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask - Page 3 Empty Re: Lady Phantom vs Blue Thunder Mask

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 am

BTM kick out fairly fast, thankfully at least, panting and trying to calm down after what his body going through pressing so closely against the very attractive Lady Phantom. "I-I thought I got you...." He replied in bit disappointment, he would slowly trying to turn himself around to get on all fours, but his opponent isnt going to let him go that easily.

"Huh?!" He soon seeing the beautiful black masked wrestler getting on top of him to use her lovely breasts catching his head and pinning down his arms, grinding herself to make his mind so boiled of embarrassment, he tries to get out of her. "MMMPH!" Squirming like a fish, the young wrestler trying to get out of Lady Phantom playful hold, shes so distracting, so hard for him to focus! "HMMMPH!" (Translation--- G-Get off please!)

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:44 am

"Haha! You love it don't you?!" taunted the masked girl as she shook her chest, rubbing and slapping her breasts on his face while keeping him down.

It's only then the referee started to count, which made Lady Phantom sighed. She purposely rolled off BTM as the count moved to two, not wanting to finish the match too fast. The silver haired girl got up to her feet and looked on her downed opponent, before suddenly planting her foot on his chest.

"I think we both know that I let you off easy," she sneered while leaning towards him. "I'm not done playing with you after all... heh heh~"

Lady Phantom would then lift her foot and gave him a light shoving kick before walking around the ring again to pump up the crowds while he's recovering. Hmmph, boys are so easy, the masked girl thought as a cocky smile appeared on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:02 am

BTM can barely respond to her while his whole face buried between her soft breasts, struggling to breath as his hands can barely move at all too, not good for the young wrestler but luckily, or not, the referee went down for the count but Lady Phantom didnt want to pin him so soon, letting him go to catch his breath. "Gaaasp huff hufff....."

Wasnt for long soon after she planted her foot down on his chest with a grunt in reaction, looking at her made him blush still just the way shes standing on him. "Unnn... not done yet?"

Eventually, she would pushes him with her kick, he lightly roll from it and slowly, pushing himself up as shes toying with him, giving him some chance to get up on his feet, the weaken young man recovering the best he could, he knows he need to get back in the game, going to take while until his courage slowly build up. "I... I can win this... huff... I dont love this... **I think**... but Im not easy opponent, Im not though!" He tries to denied himself to her, he isnt easy picking like his past matches, he hoped he isnt like that again that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:14 am

Lady Phantom received a mixture of cheers, whistles, and boos as she walked around the ring. A quick glance on BTM told her that he's about ready to be played again. The masked girl just shrugged, as if she's telling the audience that it wasn't her fault that her opponent sucked this much. She smiled and walked towards him while licking her lips. Mmm... what should I do to him now...

Whether the boy was ready or not, Lady Phantom would try to grab his arm as a starter. She would then swung him towards the nearest turnbuckle, planning to toy with him some more in the corner. It should be fun, at least for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:29 am

BTM getting up to his feet groaning and shaking from so much even though he didnt get that much beating at all, just the body suffered from so much humiliaton that its just so embarrassing to him. "Lady Phantom.... I... I promise you that I'll win thi--- ugh?!"

The tall beauty grab ohnto his arm and whipping him to the nearest turnbuckle, forcing him to break a run right into it slamming his back, his arms instantly draping over to hold himself up, panting as he slowly looking up at her direction. "Hnnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:38 am

"You'll whaattt~?" mocked Lady Phantom as she approached the cornered boy. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that," she giggled.

With BTM seated on the turnbuckle, the silver haired girl would turn around and slam her back against his front, before sitting on his lap while holding his arms on the ropes. From there, she was planning to sit on his lap and roll her hips left and right for a little teasing. Her back would press against his body to sandwich him between herself and the post while giving him that sexy treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 am

BTM holding himself up against the ropes to keep him from falling but when hearing her words,the words that shes totally teasing him and she turn around, showing her really nice looking butt, BTM blushed for a second before she slam her back right into him, loudly grunt from impact before falling into a seated position. "UGH!"

Later Lady Phantom keeping hold of his hands and teasing in front of him with her rear end before slamming her body right into him. "Oufff!" She sexual tease continues on to the young man, giving him more difficulty to deal with and well his crotch is starting to get bit out of control thanks to her sexual actions. "Nghhh... s-stop!" He shakes his head, he didnt want this, not exactly, but hes definitely having trouble against her so far. Trying to pull his arms off the ropes if he could so that he can, without realizing, placing his hands on her butt to push her off of him. "HMMM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 am

"Stop? Do you honestly really want me to stooop~?" mocked Lady Phantom as she kept grinding her rear on his crotch. "What's the matter, little boy? Afraid you're going to cream your pants, hmm?"

She was obviously having too much fun tormenting the poor BTM on the corner, as her grip on his hands weren't exactly doing their job. It only came to her when she felt her butt being touched and pushed off him.

"Oouww~" She let out a teasing moan. "Where are you touching me, you naughty boy?"

Lady Phantom was pushed off from the corner, but she wasn't about to let him escape from there. She would attempt to grab the sides of his upper arms in order to lift him off the mat. Her real intention was to put BTM on top of the turnbuckle, so she could try placing the boy over her shoulders in a fireman carry position!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 am

"Y-Yes please?" He respond from her question even though he didnt know she was mocking him, or he just didnt take the hint, yet she continues to grind her fine butt against his crotch until he was able to get his hands out to push her butt away from him, that in his mind, he was blessed. **Oh my gosh that... wow soft** course he would never say it.

After pushing her off BTM, her words brought him to reality that he covered his face. "I didnt mean to!" and Lady Phantom pull him up that his eyes wide open under his mask pulling the man up onto the turnbuckle before surprisingly, draping him across her shoulders into her Fireman Carry. "Wah?!"

He struggle the best he can, hoping he could try slipping out of her hold to get behind her. If he could do that, "Forgive me!", attempt to get under her arm while getting one arm around her waist and other hand under her thigh, lifting her up as he could, hopefully he is strong enough that is and lifting her enough to spin her around to drop her down as he goes down with her, sit-out powerbomb from a lifting Backdrop into his Finisher- Blue Thunder Bomb, going to a pin. "Hurrrgh!"

Last edited by 6075 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next