Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Just as Reika was having her deserved time of being on top of the Dream, her only failure now was the attitude towards her surroundings, Natalia, while downed had hold of Reika's leg as she stumbled a bit. Eventually turning her attention down to Natalia with a a sly smirk as she looked at the girl's face, she was mad! and for the most part that made Reika smile even more even if she was about to go down. "H hnnph! not going down...easy, Dream!~" Reika said to her as she tried keeping her balance, with Natalia using her own legs in efforts to bring Reika down on her face by the looks of things.

However, the more Reika observed her pretty opponent, the more she could tell she was getting angered by the Viper's sensational confidence in the ring, and how to really let them know it by taunting them with it. Of course the Dream had many fans, but Reika just knew how to get them riled up, by dominating they're Friction hero, slowly, but surely hitting her in the right places to cause pain. But as it looked, Natalia had a good grip of her legs around Rei's leg, making her stumble while trying to pull herself away from the Dream, as the next thing what would happen would result in reika falling.

"Nnnn auh! o ouffh!" she yelped as she was brought down onto her front, landing on her perfect breasts, as her face would kiss the canvas right in front of her with a low groan, hands to her sides, gripping at the canvas in attempts to get back up to avoid Natalia, getting the upper hand on her for revenge.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 CxD01fY
Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Natalia didn't wasted time to get up after bringing Reika down. She was still dazed and hurting badly from the abuse she had endured, but she was quite angered now and wanted to punish the Viper. She let go Reika's left leg, holding the right with one hand by the ankle and moved besides the Viper, pulling that leg along.

"Now you are going to pay for being so mean!" Natalia said as she slid a leg over Reika and then let herself fall down, trying to land hard with her perfect derrière all over the small of Reika's back, pulling the leg along, trying to trap Reika in a single leg Boston crab.

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 QiougD6Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 TTlOMaFReika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm

As Reika struggled to get herself back up, and on the dominating end of her opponent, she was slipping a little too late as she felt Natalia grip onto her other leg as she let out a slight, gasp, of shock, experiencing the embarrassment of being pulled along by the Dream herself as Reika did her best to claw at the ring cloth, but to no avail. Natalia, had her once again, and this time it didn't sound like the Dream herself was playing funny after than domination session. "Ghh I didn't, m mean it!~" Reika falsely said with a growl, trying to trick Natalia, as she gasped out a loss of her own breath as Natalia's, wonderful behind, landed on her back as Reika's head would jolt up before face planting straight into the mat yet again.

While this would daze her, Reika now had the horrible pleasure of receiving a move from Natalia's own rage, a single legged Boston crab, as the Viper's body and head would flail rapidly, at the excruciating pain Natalia was forcing upon her. Indeed, Natalia had hit one of the spots on Reika which were her biggest advantage, her long legs, and if the Dream herself could keep up the pressure on her opponent, she would be in a good place to start wearing down her body for some more 'humiliating' tactics to throw at the squirming Viper.

"Gh ah ahhhhhhhhh!" Reika yelped out as her right leg, was feeling the tense pain sink in the more Natalia kept going, even her own breasts were smushing into the canvas, squashed, and not looking so perfect as no one would be able to see them, or Reika's gorgeous face for that matter!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Natalia settles herself on Reika's back, shaking her ass a bit to rub it on the Viper and to further crush the Viper's tits. She held Reika's leg with both arms and pulled it back more and more, bending it until she could safely secure it under her armpit. Once Reika's leg was locked and Natalia could hold it in place with just one arm, The Dream moved her now freed hand down to Reika's ass to pinch it hard.

"Got you nows Reika-chan!" Natalia said cheerful as she squeezed the Viper's ass and then moved her hand lower even to start feeling Reika's private parts. "I can do whatever I want with you!" Natalia announced, leaning back a bit, trying to lift Reika's hips from the mats to really bend the Viper's sexy body into a more painful position.

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 QiougD6Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 TTlOMaFReika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:26 pm

The more Natalia kept her comeback assault on Reika's body, the more Reika winced and yelped, just feeling how embarrassing it was as it was painful the more the Dream went at her, vigorously, with what looked no sign of stopping as Reika's body stretched and turned, before feeling one of Natalia's hands slink down, and pinch her right on the behind as Reika let a "u uhhn, ooooouh!~" reactive, but a little pleasurable moan as Natalia squeezed. Though this didn't get Reika violated, but blushed as her face, or what anyone could see of it blushed a faint red. But the pleasurable moment from the Dream wouldn't stop there, as she felt Natalia's hand slink down to her private area's now, touching them, in a way that made Reika shiver a little as her blushed look started to get a little more annoyed by this.

If the Dream was going to resort to the, sexual, tactics of mind, Reika would have to react with her own sooner rather than later, or use some of her dirtier tactics to get out. But for now, Reika was trapped in both a hold where Natalia fondled her private area's, and now a move to really put the wear onto her body, as she let out a loud groan as her body panted from getting warmed up from all that before.

"Uahh a affffh...do...y your best, bitch!~ Reika snapped out from her mouth, rudely, as she flailed her body in any way she could, of trying to break away from Natalia, but led to no slight chance of escaping the Dream's clutch as she panted, heavily, but not showing any signs of giving up yet.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 am

"But Reika-chan... doing my best would be overkill!" Natalia teased, trying to make everything more humiliating for the Viper. Reika was struggling and shaking furiously, making it very hard for Natalia to keep her position, but The Dream knew that the more Reika struggled the more she was tiring herself. Natalia didn't hoped to win the match with this hold but so far the single leg crab was doing a wonderful job wearing down the Viper.... and giving Natalia the possibility to play and rub Reika's private parts which was always a plus. The Viper was certainly a cutie but the attitude didn't helped one bit, still Natalia wanted to see how much attitude Reika had after a submission... or an orgasm

""come one, Reika-chan.... why don't you relax and enjoy?" Natalia said as her delicate fingers and expert hand moved up and down Reika's mound, tracing along the Viper's slit trying to check how wet Reika was, and all the while Natalia kept pulling on Reika's leg, bending the Viper's body more and more into the back breaking hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:19 pm

As Reika groaned more from the bending of her own body, she couldn't help but feel that she was now in deep, to whatever Natalia had planned for her locked in this position, struggling, as she soon felt that hand of Natalia's wander, into places that would test Reika's nerves. Or resistance to such close sexual touching. Even as she heard the Dream's teasing words as well as the ticklish, yet pleasuring fingers fondle and eventually work they're way into Reika's lower area's, as she gasped, trying to give Natalia a stern glare through her face of faint blushing, "n never, not now, especially not to...y you..." Reika said as she struggled her writhing body, trying to give a roll of her body in attempts of escaping the Dream, before feeling anything more pleasurable that would get her moaning out for more.

But the more Natalia started teasing, the more Reika was getting bitter, and angered of the thought of being orgasm-ed in front of an audience, especially since the Viper boasted a big defeat of Natalia. Which was hardly measuring up to her words as she squirmed, hopefully doing herself a big favor and rolling out even if she twisted her leg a bit.

"Mmmmh, a ahhhgh! ahh..." she moaned out as she went into a small roll, her cheeks reddened from the soft touching, as she did her best not to give in so soon.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:49 pm

"Awwwwww not me? You don't like me, Reika-chan?" Natalia said, pouting and acting as if she was hurt by Reika's words, while she continued pulling Reika's leg up, bending it and rubbing the Viper's mound playfully. "I thought you liked me.... " Natalia kept teasing, pretending she was about to start crying.

But Reika didn't allowed Natalia to continue playing for long. The Viper thrashed about and soon Natalia had to let go of Reika's leg. The Dream giggled and rolled away too, putting some distance from the Viper before standing up. "You can say what you want, Reika... but you are a bit wet down there!" Natalia teased as she got ready to tangle again, sticking her tongue out at the Viper mockingly.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Reika grunted herself, she knew those waterworks wouldn't work on someone like her, especially since Reika was comparing Natalia to Alice of all people in her mind, but for now, Reika was more distracted of the Dream touching her up, even further, as her lower area's began to sweat the more Natalia tried to poke, and fondle with the jewels of the Viper Queen. Even for Reika, her experience in opponents using sexual moves to break the tension of a ferocious match were common, but she even had to stubbornly admit, there were some moves that got her clasping for mercy.

"I'll....w win...even if I, a auhhhhh~" Reika gave out a suggestive moan as Natalia, gave one last fondling play with her lower area's, before backing away, leaving Reika embarrassed and the crowd even swooning as the camera's got a pleasant, zoomed up shot of Reika's wet area, covering it up embarrassingly as she growled at the camera's ringside. Of course Natalia had made Reika blush, but the Viper wasn't planning on being the submissive sex object of this match, even if her leg was dead and the crowd were supporting the Dream, fully with chants!

"That's....THAT'S IT!~" Reika lashed out as she slammed both her fists, down hard onto the ring canvas, as if she was a spoilt teen having a hissy fit with her Father.

Getting herself up in a stressed manner, Reika got ready to race into Natalia like a raging bull, not all impressed with Natalia making her blush like that, for if her opponent moved, Reika would end up spearing the ropes, instead of her tasty prey who was showing off.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Natalia showed of a bit for the fan, mocking her downed opponent as she enjoyed the adoration of her fans, but she did not lost sight of Reika. She trusted the Viper as much as she would trust.... a viper. She could see Reika was furious and that was both a good and a bad thing. It was good because may be do something stupid in a fit of rage, and it was dangerous because people like Reika tended to hit a lot harder when angered.

As soon as Reika began to get up Natalia prepared herself for another assault and sure as hell, the Viper wasted no time to attack. Natalia planted her feet seeing how Reika charged at her like a raging bull at full speed and right when the Viper was about to collide with her The Dream jumped to the side avoiding the charge completely and letting Reika go past her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next