Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Unfortunately to the downed schoolgirl's ears, the Dream herself did have point given the situation, she herself had locked the Viper down in, as Reika gasped and grumbled trapped between the thighs of Dream, grunting, at each time she squeezed her face together...making Reika outraged at hearing the Dreams taunts as well. Reika had to escape quickly, or end up receiving another of the Dream's well known humiliation moves. "Grrrrrfh!...n never!....I'm.....always...TOP!" Reika grunted out in a little 'personal' rage, with her cheeks blushed up red as she continued to struggle, trying not to say the words Natalia wanted to hear...

Breathing out some warm, ticlish, breaths close to her opponent, Reika was faced with the threat Natalia was showing up close, which would end with her getting smothered, by the Dream's lower regions if she didn't admit to saying it...but Reika, was never one for admitting so easily...

Of course, in this position the fans HAD something interesting to rave about, Reika downed...by no other than the Dream. Trying not to think of what would happen, if she lost tonight, Reika kicked her legs in a little uncontrollable rage, before scrunching her hands against the mats to then raise them towards the thighs of the Dream, and try her hardest to un-pry them away from her face and neck. "Now....get...o OFF!" Reika snarled out, slapping her hands on the Dream's, before continuing to eventually free herself from her opponent's pin on her.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 CxD01fY
Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match.

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Natalia keep teasing Reika, trying to get in the Viper's head and to wear her down by bouncing a little on top of Reika's chest and tits. The Dream loved the feeling of being on top of Reika, especially sitting on the girl's comfy breasts, crushing them with her perfect ass. Trying to provoke Reika some more and to make the fans roar a bit louder, Natalia began to slowly push her hips forward, letting her cute skirt cover Reika's face as she moved her barely covered pussy to press it against Reika's mouth and nose.

"Kiss kiss, Reika-chan!" Natalia teased as she tried to sit on the Viper's face. The crowd started to roar loudly wanting badly to see the schoolgirl pin taken to its next logical step, but Reika was still to fresh and strong for Natalia to succeed. The Drema groaned trying to keep her thighs pressed against Reika's face and put more and more of her weight on the Viper's head, but she ended up losing her balance and having to roll away from Reika, much to the disappointment of the fans. "oh Reika-chan... why you want to make this so hard?" Natalia teased as she got back up to her feet.

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 QiougD6Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 TTlOMaFReika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Reika couldn't believe this...how had she let her guard down, while feeling so confident, and making sure she did screw up at any given opportunity at all, only to be trapped in a position being face sitted and teased, by Natalia's own playful coo's to stab the knife in deeper to Reika's embarrassment. For once, someone had actually had Reika in one of her weakened positions. "B BITE ME BITC...nmmh...mmmmphfhmmhhhm!!!!" Reika's own voice was muffled, about to cuss at Natalia, only to get a face full of the Dream's own lower regions to her own face as she kicked, and struggled in Dear desperation to try and throw off the Dream...even if a small part of her enjoyed the closeness of Natalia...

But this was no tedious sex match, as much as Natalia moaned, and with Reika's voice muffled from smothering...

But after a few minutes of intense struggling against the Dream's lock on her, Reika managed to escape, only this time with a messed up hair-style, and a face full of two red cheeks blushed up. Coughing from the lack of air, Reika lay to one side as she had her hands, settled around her head from the pressure Natalia had put on her, feeling woozy from that...and the fact she wasn't wearing her glasses, made it hard for her to think straight amongst the loud atmosphere of the ring. Only to turn her head to see the Dream, standing tall, intimidating up above in every way.

"T think I'll lose to a fading icon like you, Natalia? pfft!" Reika said in a little rage, glaring her two beautiful, but set to kill eyes up at Natalia, as Reika would slowly get up to her knee's while shaking her head. Doing her best to weigh out the blur, as she would step herself back quickly against the ropes behind her, in a launching shot to spear Natalia head on with her own body, along with keeping a fist balled up just to hit Natalia, in her smug face...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:46 am

Natalia quickly stood up, giving Reika some distance while getting back into her fighting stance. Natalia knew how treacherous the so called Viper was and she didn't wanted to let Reika get a chance to recover but she neither wanted to get too close to the Viper and get surprised. She watched as Reika got back to her feet and leaned into the ropes and knew that Reika was ready to strike.

What happened next didn't came as a surprise to Natalia. She knew that Reika was a striker more than a wrestler so when the Viper jumped at her swinging fist. The Dream was quick to react and ducked her pretty head under Reika's fist. Bracing herself Natalia squared her shoulders and pushed forward, trying to sneak past Reika and wrap her arms around the Viper from behind.

Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 QiougD6Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 TTlOMaFReika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Reika vs Natalia 'Settling Dominance' submission match. - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Even as she ran, Reika could see the look on the Dream's face...a look that Reika wanted to change, but was getting humiliated at every attempt she tried to attack her...

But Just as Reika went launching in with her body spear attempt, along with her fist aiming at Natalia's face, Reika was met with no success on impact...her opponent had managed to swiftly duck down out the way, as Reika hit the ropes with her body and chest while giving out a slight, "ouffh!" as she felt the ropes rub against her chest, but not in a pleasant way. As Reika herself would moan a little and hang off them for the time being, she felt Natalia slip herself behind, and see the girl's arms hug around Reika's skin showing waist, trapping her there, as she was not going to let Natalia have her fun again this time.

"Unnnfh...haaah!" Reika gasped out blowing the hair out of her face, feeling some sweat as she would elbow Natalia, desperately and determined to break the hold on her, as she did not like the look where this was going. What was Natalia going to preform on her? whatever it was, Reika was more than annoyed, and pissed off to even care as she tried her best to break away from her...but no matter how hard she elbowed Natalia, or struggled to much of her strengths, the Dream had her in difficult position yet again! all she did was just glare at Natalia...her view on her was becoming very bitter, partly, because the Dream was schooling her in front of the fans...

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 am

Natalia hugged Reika tightly, pressing herself against the Viper's back as if she was glued to her. The Dream took the chance to rub herself on Reika in a rather intimate way almost as if she was cuddling with her opponent. But although it could seem from outside that Natalia was giving Reika a snugly hug, the true was that Natalia squeezed Reika's slim waist with all she had, trying to drive the air out of the Viper to wear her down.

"Mmmm... I like so much to hug you, Reika-chan..." Natalia teased playfully as she hugged her opponent but Reika didn't allowed her to enjoy the moment and once again started to try to hit her. "Ughhh ouww... owwww... nuff Reika-chan!" Natalia said, grimacing as Reika's elbow connected with her sides, arms and shoulders. Natalia leaned her head from one side to the other to avoid taking an elbow to the face but she quickly realized she wasn't going to be able to hold Reika like this for long.

Natalia hated when they didn't allowed her to have fun with her opponents; she loved to hold them close to herself while wrestling and Reika was certainly a hot cutie with a body Natalia wanted to enjoy. Then again cuddling with the Viper seemed to be a very bad idea so Natalia decided to stop playing and move on to her next attack. "OK Reika-chan... you asked for this!" Natalia said as she lowered her hips, spreading her legs for better balance while she squeeze Reika's waist tighter and then, with a loud, groan she tried to lift Reika up over her shoulder to then let herself fall back, aiming to nail the Viper to the mats with a lovely German Suplex.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 01, 2014 9:32 pm

As much as Natalia held onto her waist, it felt like in a way she was trying to hug her here, tightly, while this outraged Reika even more, until she finally elbowed her way hard to where it hurt her. While she was trying to aim for Natalia's face, she missed, witnessing just how slippery the Dream could be up close...alongside physically on her feet around the ring, "it hurting much? GOOD! h have more!~" Reika snarled as she squirmed in Natalia's hug on her, chest heaving in and out, as her chest gathered sweat from the close contact against the Dreams, perfect body, only to experience the next part of Natalia's move...something which Reika, wouldn't take lightly on impact...

"G get off and fight....me!~" Reika flailed, as she was being set in place by Natlia, before the next thing happened, which involved herself being raised up, to then get German suplexed head first down onto the ring canvas itself! making the Viper jolt from hurt, as her head took much of the concussion from the Dreams powerful side, ending up with Reika moaning whilst twitching lightly, upside down still in Natalia's German suplex hold. It would be an easy enough pin here...but that wasn't the goal of the match, if Natalia wanted to win, she had to make Reika cry and submit to the world around her, as Reika herself now was downed, and lightly breathing out some faint breaths as her head dazed from the blurred vision.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 06, 2014 3:57 am

"I am fighting you, dummy..." Natalia said right before nailing Reika to the mats with the perfectly executed German suplex. The crowd jumped on their feet and Natalia was quite pleased with the way she was cheered and with the sound Reika's skull and body made when hitting the mats. Natalia squeezed Reika's belly and arched her body, making a lovely bridge to pin Reika, but she quickly realized that there was going to be no count, so she let go of Reika and rolled to the side.

Natalia got to her fours and crawled towards Reika, pushing the Viper's body trying to make Reika lay on her tummy. "You think throwing punches blindly is fighting, Reika-chan?" Natalia said as she slid a leg over Reika's back to straddle the Viper. "You need to learn sooooo much!" Natalia teased as she reached for Reika's hands and pulled them back, trying to cross the Viper's arms around her own throat so that when The Dream leaned back, trying to lift Reika's chest from the mats, the Viper will choke herself with her arms.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 09, 2014 4:22 pm

As Reika dazed after that hit to the head, her body was flopped into a arched bridge pin, for even she was puzzled that Natalia was in for a pin move...when this match was submissions only. She couldn't really say anything since she was hurt about now, but she did laugh lightly a bit at the Dream's attempt, while she would be then rolled over again to be laying on her stomach this time, her breasts smushed into the canvas, while the left cheek of her face lay on the ring panting a bit. And for the most part, Natalia looked like she was teaching Reika some things, which would make her more irate and angered more than ever.

"A ahhhhngh! l learn....my.....ass..." Reika spluttered out as her body, along with her own arms, were choking her out in Natalia's impressive performance of a chokehold, making the Viper's body pant in and out, as her chest heaved for some air. Shaking her head slowly, and trying to fight the pressure, as this submission hold was quite new for Reika...herself trapped again, as her arms were being wrenched by the teasing Dream holding her. "Nnnnnnf....hic-ccck..." Reika coughed as her throat spluttered up saliva, her own hair getting in her sight, as she tried her best to wiggle her body as much as she could in Natalia's hold...

Even if it would drain her strength gradually, but not quickly...

Last edited by 11215 on Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 19, 2014 3:49 pm

"Well, you obviously have a lot to learn, evil Reika-chan" Natalia said giggling as she continued pulling of Reika's arms. The Dream leaned back to use her weight against the Viper and bend Erika's curvaceous body more and more, while rubbing her mound on her opponent's back just to tease. "Don't worry. I'm your senpai and I am here to help!"

"Lesson number one! I rule... you drool!" Natalia laughed at her own joke, shaking her round perfect ass over Reika's back. Natalia raised her eyes to look at the giant screens around the arena and much to her delight she got a very good view of the hold she was putting on the Viper from all kind of angles. Her favorite take by far was the front close up one of the cameras was doing of Reika's cute face, hidden by the girl's hair, and Reika's generous cleavage.

"Mmmmmmm very nice, Reika-chan!" Natalia said with a mischievous smile as she watched Reika's tits on the screen. And then Natalia suddenly leaned forward, keeping hold of Reika's wrists but letting the Viper's upper body fall hard, tits first, into the mats to then pull back again, trying to lift Reika's upper body once more and bend the girl's back again.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next