Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 Empty Re: Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Mizuki didn't liked having to interfere and bend the rules at all, but their hands were being forced in here, or so she told herself. The two slutty goddesses were using their size advantage and gigantic breasts to abuse her and her partner and she was not going to take it.

The referee seemed began to admonish Mizuki but she didn't pay her any mind and bent down to pick up the blushing, sweaty and dazed Ava. "Get up, Noir! You can't let them have their way!" Mizuki yelled at her partner that stood up on wobbly feet only to see the catgirl come crashing into them.

"Uggggggh!" Mizuki groaned as Bastet took her down cleanly and brutally with the clothesline, making Purple fall hard on her back as her legs went up high in the air. Noir, stumbled back from the impact too and would have fell too if her back hadn't hit the ropes before that. "You bitch!" Ava yelled at the catgirl as she tried to push herself off the ropes, watching how Mizuki rolled on the mats holding her throat in a lot of pain.

Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 QiougD6Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 TTlOMaFNow Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 Empty Re: Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:13 am

Bastet would get into the ring as her older sister rolled out of it, still a little dazed after being so suddenly attacked by an opponent who shouldn’️t have gotten into the ring without being tagged in in the first place. The cat-eared Goddess, once her sister was safe and sound, would go to work on the smaller wrestlers, launching herself forward and slamming into Mizuki with a clothesline, flooring the purple-haired girl and knocking her partner back as well.

“That’️s for trying to interfere!” Bastet would snap. The Heartbreakers didn’️t seem particularly interested in playing by usual tag team rules, however, because now the white-haired girl, recovering quickly from Anubis’️s smother, would get back into the action without tagging her teammate again. She pushed off the ropes and came at Bastet. The cat-eared Goddess would be ready for her, putting her arms out to try to catch Ava and lift her into a bearhug.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Ava pushed of the ropes and moved toward Bastet, trying to push the catgirl back to win her team a bit of time to recover. Unfortunately that didn't worked at all and instead of pushing the cat-eared goddess she ended up trapped between Bastet strong arms. "Ugggh!" Ava groaned as she soon found herself in Bastet's arms, her lithe body pressed against the bigger and voluptuous figure of the catgirl. The first thing Ava noticed was Bastet's huge tits pressing against her own, completely engulfing them. The second thing Ava noticed was the power in the catgirl's arms, as the goddess began to squeeze her. Ava screamed trying to pull her arms free to push at Bastet's face, needing to get out of this quickly.

Laying in the mats not far from there, Mizuki gasped and flopped like a fish out of water, still holding her throat. It took her a while to recover some semblance of since. Her cute face was red like a tomato but at least she could breathe again after having her throat compressed like that. She heard Ava's screams and started to push up, coughing and clearly in very bad shape but still determined. "Hold on, Ava... I'm coming!" Mizuki said as she started to move towards Bastet, slowly and groggily.

Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 QiougD6Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 TTlOMaFNow Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Now Kiss Match. The Goddesses vs The Heartbreakers - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 am

Bastet would catch Ava as the white-haired girl came at her, pulling her up into a bearhug and never giving Ava a chance to really do much of anything to her. The cat-eared Goddess squeezed her smaller opponent, letting Ava get a very good feel of her voluptuous body as the strength was drained from her little frame by the powerful embrace.

When Bastet saw Mizuki get to her feet, obviously in pain but still trying to get to Bastet to save her partner, she actually felt a little pang of emotion in her chest. Something that had a little guilt mixed in, perhaps. Mostly, though, she just thought it was cute that Mizuki was still trying to come at her in such a state. And she would use that observation to her psychological advantage. “Don’️t worry, Ava. Your partner’️s coming to save the day,” she would say with a smile, as she continued to squeeze Ava. “It’️s actually really sweet—the two of you seem to really care about each other, more than you care about your own wellbeing. You love each other, don’️t you?”

She chuckled. “Come on, my sister and I don’️t want to be the bad guys here! We want to help the two of you realize how much you love each other and get together with a cute little kiss. Why don’️t I give the two of you a chance to talk about it for a while? Oh, and figure out which one of you is staying in the ring, because it is a tag match, and only one of you is supposed to be in the ring at one time.” Bastet would swing Ava back, then toss her forward, trying to throw her into Mizuki so that the two Heartbreakers would fall down to the canvas together in a big heap.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Kitten turn:

Ava groaned and squirmed between the powerful arms of the cat-eared goddess, not only having to endure Bastet's crushing embrace but also her taunts. The combined embarrassment and lack or air from the pressure around her side made Ava's, usually cute plane face, to turn more and more reddish. Noir hated that both she and Mizuki where needing the others support so much, but the Goddesses where just too powerful and Ava began to wonder if the had more in their hands than they could handle.

She made one more attempt to get free but she was just not strong enough and then Bastet tossed her away. Ava wasn't very sure why she had been freed, until she crashed against Mizuki.

"Ughhhh!" "Aughh!"

The two cute and smaller girls crashed hard into each other; Ava being tossed right into Mizuki's path, bringing both of them down with Ava falling right on top of the poor Mizuki, making the hit a lot worse for the already exhausted Purple. The Heartbreakers ended up lying in a pile in the ring much to the enjoyment of the fans that cheered loudly, only making Ava and Mizuki feel more humiliated. "Get.... off....me...." Mizuki whined, panting heavily, but Ava was still too stunned to move.

=======================

Dahaaru turn:

Bastet meant what she said. She actually did think their two smaller opponents were pretty cute, and would be even cuter together. It would be like a yuri manga.

The Heartbreakers crashed together into each other with a loud smack and tumbled down onto the canvas in a heap, with Ava laying on top of Mizuki, both of them stunned, but the white-haired girl somewhat moreso. Bastet would lope over to them and squat down beside the pile of tangled limbs and purple and white hair.

“You might think I’m mocking you,” she would say, “but I’m not. I’m being completely serious. It’s obvious that the two of you love each other and it would be beyond adorable to see the two of you kiss and get together. That’s what I’ve been telling your partner, by the way.” She would glance over to Mizuki, who seemed to be the more coherent of the two. “It’s going to happen whether you agree to it or not, so you might as well spare us the trouble…”

Bastet would get onto her knees, and would then grab onto both of the Heartbreaker’s heads, sinking her hands into their hair and getting a firm grip. “Although, if you need a little more convincing…”

======================

Kitten turn:

Ava was still pretty much out of it and yet Bastet's words echoed in her head. It took her a couple of seconds to understand them, but when she did she turned bright red in the exact same tone of crimson that Mizuki's cute face. Purple on her part was by now fully aware of what was happening, and was trying hard not to think about the Goddess' words. She dind't knew how Ava felt but Mizuki knew she had something for her friend, something she preferred to avoid thinking too much about. Mizuki had caught herself more than a couple of times staring at Ava, never wasting a chance to tickle and hug her white haired partner to the point she had been called a pervert. And right now Mizuki was doubting herself, wondering if she was, as her opponent suggested, attracted to her partner in that way. "NO STOP... LET ME GO!" She yelled desperately as Bastet pulled them both to their knees, face to face.

When Ava finally realize what was happening and that Bastet had her and Mizuky kneeling in front of each other, face to face, with their breasts pressed into the others, she quickly tried to turn her face away. Seeing the gesture of her partner turning her face away from her nearly sent tears to Mizuki's eyes. It truly hurt her to think that her partner didn't liked her, but she quickly reminded herself that not kissing Ava was the whole point of this fight, so despite being hurt, she too turned her face to the other side, trying to avoid kissing her partner at all cost, despite part of her actually wanting to do it.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:55 pm

“See, it just wouldn’t make any sense for my sister and I to kiss,” Bastet would explain, as she yanked on both purple and white hair to try to drag her opponents up onto their knees. “It’d be weird. We’re related, you know, so it really wouldn’t be natural. But I can’t think of a more natural thing in the world than the two of you kissing…”

The Heartbreakers were still resisting, however. They turned their heads to opposite sides, their cheeks pressing together as they desperately tried to avoid letting their lips touch. Bastet frowned. They were going to need a little more convincing. She glanced over to her older sister—who, by this time, had managed to shake off the mild dizziness which she had had when she rolled out of the ring—and gave her a questioning look. Anubis would smile and nod.

Bastet would let go of her opponents’ hair, and, instead, would grab Ava by her shoulders and try to haul her to her feet. If she could do that, she would fling the girl towards the ropes, where Anubis would be waiting to catch and restrain her. That being done, Bastet would then try to get ahold of Mizuki and haul her to her feet as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Ava and Mizuki kept struggling weakly. The were still dazed and hurting from the rough treatment their bigger opponents had been giving them, but they still had enough in them to turn their faces away from each other enough to avoid kissing.

Unfortunately for them, that wasn't enough to stop Bastet from making them rub against each other, and that was having a profound effect on them. Mizuki was having the worse of it, being on bottom and having to endure Ava's warm sexy and sweaty body being rubbed all over her. The way Ava's breasts felt against her own was driving her crazy and things only got worse when she realized her nipples where hardening to the point where she was sure Ava would feel them.

Ava was having her own problems, mainly because she loved how smooth Mizuki's skin felt as their cheeks were rubbed together. She cursed Mizuki for smelling so much like chewing gum and had to bite her lower lip to suppress the idea of biting her partner.

Ava gasped as she was pushed off her partner and easily whipped towards the ropes, where she was easily captured my the Jackal-eared Goddess. She squirmed trying to get free, but Anubis seemed to be stronger than her.

Mizuki moaned softly when her partner was removed, finally able to breathe freely, and not having to endure Ava's tits crushing her own any more... and yet she immediately missed the sensation of her partner's warm body covering her. She didn't had much time to miss Ava as she soon was pulled up by Bastet. "No no! Let me go!" Mizuki yelled, knowing very well where she was being taken. She tried to ram an elbow back, into Bastet ribs or big tits, in a desperate attempt to escape. She could see Ava being held against the ropes by Anubis, and she knew very well what what her opponent's wanted to happen.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:37 am

The two smaller wrestlers were almost kissing, but they weren’t yet. Not quite. They needed just a little more convincing before they could see the light and recognize how much better they would both feel once they started making out.

Bastet picked Ava up and sent her crashing into the corner, where she would easily be restrained by Anubis. The jackal-eared Goddess wrapped her arms around Ava’s and pulled them backwards, immobilizing her. “You and your partner are so cute together…” Anubis would whisper, paralleling what her sister had been saying for several minutes.

Meanwhile, Bastet would pull Mizuki up, too. But the purple-haired girl was still defiant. She launched an elbow back, and it smacked into Bastet’s breast, making the Goddess groan as she would, for a second, release her prey.

She smirked. “Oh, no, you don’t…” she would growl, before trying to recapture Mizuki. This time, however, Bastet would look to put her in a full nelson!
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Ava was easily captured and trapped in the ropes; by the time she began to shake and struggle it was too late. With the ropes and Anubis restraining her she had very little hope to set herself free. "Let me go!" Ava protested as she squirmed in Anubis grasp. She knew she was cute and most of the time she liked to be told so, but the way Anubis said it made her very uncomfortable, and now Ava was starting to regret signing up for this match, and even more having convinced Mizuki to sign up too. Purple had been a lot more reluctant than her about accepting this, and now Ava was starting to wonder why.

Mizuki was still fighting with a lot more fury than Ava and with a bit more of success too. Purple managed to hit Bastet with an elbow to free herself of the cat-eared goddess, but she didn't managed to do much with her new gained freedom, save stumble a bit, before she was once against captured by her opponent. This time Bastet used a full nelson and Mizuki was promptly trapped, with her arms pushed up and her head down, effectively immobilizing her. "Ugggh. nooooooo! Release me!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:57 am

Anubis would fall silent for a little while as she held the struggling, squirming Ava, keeping her locked into the hold and trapped against the ropes so long as she didn’t try any outlandish or risky method of breaking free. The jackal-eared Goddess pondered how she might further entice her opponent into looking at her partner in a more romantic way. Not only would Ava and Mizuki getting together win the Goddesses the match, the two larger wrestlers were also, truth be told, simply dying to see it happen. It would be really sweet and really adorable. To Anubis and Bastet, Ava and Mizuki were like dolls who they would soon be playing House with.

“You’re starting to have second thoughts about this match, huh?” Anubis would whisper, guessing where her opponent’s thoughts were going. “Your partner might be, too. You know there’s one easy way to get out of it, don’t you? It’s hardly any trouble at all. You just go like this.” Anubis would pucker her lips. “And who knows? There might be something else there—something that you both are fighting not to recognize—that will make an appearance. It could be the start of a lovely new chapter for the two of you…”

Bastet, meanwhile, was struggling more with Mizuki, as the purple-haired girl made a last-ditch bid for freedom. But the Goddess would recapture her, and lock her into a tight full nelson, effectively immobilizing her. Now, the fun could really begin. “Hey, now…let’s go take a walk over here…” Bastet would whisper, as she began to lead Mizuki towards the corner where Anubis and Ava waited.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next