Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tables Match! Seiko Kanzaki "The Omega Dragon" vs. Lia Cross

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tables Match! Seiko Kanzaki "The Omega Dragon" vs. Lia Cross - Page 3 Empty Re: Tables Match! Seiko Kanzaki "The Omega Dragon" vs. Lia Cross

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:38 am

"Your what?" Lia huffed, but she did not have a chance to ask again. Seiko released Lia's head but she could do little but clutch weakly onto Seiko's legs, so battered was she by Seiko's relentless assault. The martial artist's fists came down in the powerful axe handle with a fearsome crack, slamming Lia down into the mat like she were a bullet fired from a gun. "Gakk!" Lia sputtered, bouncing up as she slammed into the mat as she landed flat on the mat, clutching her back weakly.

This sucks... but at least I can still pick badasses out of a crowd. Go me! Ow.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Tables Match! Seiko Kanzaki "The Omega Dragon" vs. Lia Cross - Page 3 Empty Re: Tables Match! Seiko Kanzaki "The Omega Dragon" vs. Lia Cross

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 am

Seiko didn't really get the whole heel and face thing, in fact she mostly just felt that one should do thing differently from wrestling. Like in normal martial arts events and sports stuff, you don't usually have a guy who goes out of their way to be an asshole, so as a concept of heel wrestlers it did kind of baffle Seiko. However, she had been hired to be one and for that reason she had to play her part and act as one. Not that she had any problem with it, in fact she didn't really care either way and when it was probably the leaning that fit her the best from the start anyway.

Still now that she had brought her hands down upon Lia's back and brought her foe down onto the mat once again, this time with a powerful although silly and unnecessary move in the eyes of the skilled martial artist. Seiko had to find some way to keep pressing the advantage.

" Uhhh...what now...? " The omega dragon would let out as she asked herself, taking a few seconds to think of something to do. In a real MMA fight or something like that the raven haired girl would have pounced her foes back and rained down blows against her unprotected head until she tapped out or passed out. Buuuuuut! This was a wrestling match, it was style and flare over brutality and efficiency. Even though and act like that would probably give her more than enough "hate" from the crowd which was the main goal of a heel, or so Seiko had been told. It wouldn't be thematic and cool.

The martial artist instead opted to try and move herself down, attempting to place herself in a seated position on the small of Lia's back, looking on at the girl's head as she would try and reach out for the girl's arms and try and pull them over her knees and try and catch them over her legs. While this wasn't a move she was overly familiar with, she had gotten the chance to do it a few times before, so she at least knew how to lock it in an put a good amount of pain and pressure on someone. Seiko would proceed by trying to move one arm in and wrap it around Lia's neck and with it try and pull the girl head and neck back, in order to bend and contort her opponent's back. All the while, the Omega dragon would try and move her other free arm up towards the sexy bunny eared girl's head and attempt to flick the girl's bunny ears a bit. " Uh huh...strange fashion sense huh ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 am

A seven foot tall Russian without any qualms about hitting girls, so long as they were American, once sucker-punched Lia. It was not fun; Lia had been knocked out on the way down, only returning to some degree of consciousness when she hit the floor.

Lia was remembering how that felt right now and then some. Somehow, Seiko hit just as hard, if not harder.

Groaning in agony, barely lucid after that devastating shot, she was easily locked into the camel clutch by the powerful martial artist. "Nngh!" Lia grimaced in pain. "Nngh... well, they're nngh... kinda my thing. I k-kinda like them... ow..." Lia tried to fidget but that only made it worse. The pain was nearly blinding. "You... do this often?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:30 am

If there was one thing Seiko had been bad at it was gaging her power, how much was needed for who and so on, at the moment it seemed as if she might have gone a bit too strong against Lia and the girl had taken quite a toll for it. Of course all it meant was that the fancy face wrestler would be faced with a bit of adversity on this little journey that was the wrestling match between the two.

Locking Lia into the camel clutch wasn't very difficult after the girl had taken that strong hit, and Seiko had been able to lock in her own variant of a camel clutch, in which she used the entierty of one arm instead of just two hands, hugging Lia's head close towards her, which made the Omega dragon's large breasts press softly against Lia's neck as she hugged her neck and head tightly in the camel clutch variant.

" Oh, they are cute adorable." Seiko said in a pretty teasing but kinda sorta tone that suggested that she might actually be telling the truth. " Do what often ? wrestle hot bunny girl ? place them in tight close action submission holds ? or talk to them about their fashion sense ?" Seiko let out in a joking tone as she decided to try and pull back a bit stronger on the Camel clutch to pain Lia's back a bit. " Anytime you wanna try a move, I can let this up for you ~" Seiko would let out in a little teasing tone to the Lia.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Even one-handed Seiko applied the camel clutch with frightful power. Lia cringed in pain as she felt herself nearly being bent in half by the martial artist's power. "All of the above really. AGH!" She yelped as Seiko twisted the hold even harder. Gritting her teeth, Lia huffed, "Well, if you... were planning on letting me go, I'd appreciate it... ow..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 am

Seiko wasn't by any means a mean person....okay. That's not entirely true...However! She isn't mean without a reason, which is what she didn't really have for Lia. So far she was sort of just trying to play her role as a heel wrestler like she had been assigned to, which probably worked a lot better as she used that one armed camel clutch variation. It probably made her look quite smug and cocky for the crowd, who barley knew her, unlike Lia who they knew very well and who was almost a sort of fan favorite wrestler.

When the sexy bunny girl said what she did, about appreciating to be let go from the Omega Dragon's hold. Seiko would nod her head and then gently flick Lia's bunny ears with her free hand. " Right right. I suppose I can't say I do this to people who dress like bunnies all that often. Though I suppose some of them have dressed as such some point in their life, no ? You know what I mean right ? The way this league is filled with playboy models like yourself ~ " Seiko would let out as she whispered a little question/compliment to the sexy Lia Cross.

After which, the Omega Dragon would move her arm out from under Lia's chin and pull up and away from the girl, moving into a full stand. From which Seiko would attempt to lift her left foot up and stomp it down onto Lia's back, in order to try and pin the girl down onto the mat by pushing down on the girl's center of gravity. The sexy martial artist would put her hands on her hips and look out across the crowd with a fake smug facial expression, earning her a good deal of boos from the roaring crowd.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3