Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kurenai vs Danielle

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kurenai vs Danielle - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurenai vs Danielle

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Danielle would let out a grunt as she was squeezed and forced against Kurenai's breast "You have some firm breasts there. I can't wait to wrap my hands around them again." Danielle would say as she would pull her hand back from Kurenai's crotch to give her a quick slap on the ass. "I you can't wait to be mine but you just want to give the crowd a good show. Don't worry you can just give up here and i promise that the show will go on." Danielle would say as her hand would grab onto Kurenai's sash to try and pull it off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:36 pm

"Annoying little brat..." muttered the tattooed girl as her opponent continued to taunt her despite being held with the headlock.

Feeling Danielle's hand undoing her sash, Kurenai reacted too late and her kimono was loosened as the result. Gritting her teeth, she would try to drive her knee up to her opponent's stomach again, wanting to stun the girl (and shutting her up for a bit as well). If everything went well, perhaps she could get even by stripping Danielle's top as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:09 am

Danielle smiled as she pulled off Kurenai's sash and she was about to say something when Kurenai's knee slammed into her stomach causing Danielle to begin coughing from the unexpected blow. Danielle quickly dropped the sash and grabbed her stomach with one hand while her other hand tried to push herself away from Kurenai. However, as Danielle struggled in Kurenai's grip it seemed Kurenai wanted Danielle's top and there was nothing Danielle could do about it as her shirt was quickly removed by her opponent revealing Danielle's bra covered chest to the world. "Ha, always dress in layers in this type of match." Danielle would cough out as she would try to uppercut Kurenai right between her legs to try and get away from her opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 am

"AUGH!" Kurenai cried as she felt the hit between her legs, causing her to drop down on one knee, but not before she pulled the top of Danielle.

Her own kimono was already slipped off her body, so both her and her opponent only wore another piece of cover on their chests now. The difference was that she had her lowered half exposed as well, with only her loincloth covering her private area. Still, Kurenai wasn't pleased at all with such move from Danielle. Clutching her sore spot with one hand, she rolled to the side to keep safe distance from the girl while muttering some curses under her breath.

"F-fucking piece of shit... Just you wait... gh..."

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:53 am

Danielle would stumble away from Kurenai holding her stomach while smiling at her downed opponent. "You know you should really be carefully. If you start masturbating now i won't have the fun of making you cum myself." Danielle would say in reference to Kurenai holding her crotch. "However, I wouldn't mind if you came over here and gave me a good licking." Danielle would say as she would stand up straight and point her crotch towards Kurenai. " I do hope that, that little piece of clothing is the only thing between me and your privates. I can't wait to see what sounds i can get you to make once i get my fingers in you." Danielle would say while wiggling her fingers at Kurenai.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:05 am

Kurenai glared and gritted her teeth furiously at Danielle's taunting, her other first clenched as she slowly got up. This girl was going to pay tons, and the thought alone was somewhat enough to make the pain in her crotch subsided. Kurenai wobbled her way towards her opponent, slightly pretending that she's still hurt.

Only when she had the girl in her strike range that she would lunge forward, her hand reaching for Danielle's hair as she wanted to yank her opponent's head down, guiding it between her legs to set up for a slam. If necessary, Kurenai wouldn't hesitate to throw a punch to Danielle's stomach to soften the girl's resistance even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:18 am

Danielle watched as Kurenai got up and moved like she was still in pain. "Oh, did i hit you a little too hard. I guess i should be more careful. I don't want to break you just yet. At least not physically." Danielle would say as she would take a step towards Kurenai only to receive a swift punch to her gut and her head moved between Kurenai's legs. "Hey that is not fair. Pretending to be hurt when you were not." Danielle would say as she hated when her opponents tricked her and the on;y thing Danielle could do was grab onto Kurenai's ass in hopes that her opponent would be too distracted to pick her up or slam her down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:25 am

"You have no right to complain, bakayaro!" barked Kurenai as she held Danielle's head between her legs.

Her opponent reached for her ass in response, drawing out a gasps from the tattooed girl's lips. She returned the favor by smacking Danielle's rear hard with both hands, before grabbing the girl's thigh to try lifting her up for a powerbomb. With a loud battle cry, Kurenai would attempt to slam Danielle onto the mat, hoping to stun her opponent for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:29 am

Danielle would squeeze Kurenai's ass as she heard Kurenai's gasps but that would not be enough to stop Kurenai as she slapped Danielle's ass causing Danielle to yelp out in surprise. Danielle would then yell out as she was picked up and slammed into the mat for a powerbomb. Danielle would gasp in pain as she impacted against the mat leaving the shirtless girl spread eagle on the ground with her hands on her head trying to recover from the power move she was just hit with.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:35 am

"Take that," Kurenai scoffed at the sight of the sprawled Danielle in front of her.

That made her felt better, but there's no time to waste. The tattooed girl would start by stripping the skirt of her opponent first, before attempting to straddle Danielle's stomach to keep her grounded. Taking care of the girl's underwear shouldn't be too hard from there, or so Kurenai thought.

"What's the matter? Feeling dizzy?" she taunted back. "Wait until you get a taste of this..." she mocked, brushing a finger in front of her loincloth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next