Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 5 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by bricktown Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Alyssa kneeled, placing her legs to Char's sides as she continued to knead and tease those wonderful breasts. Leverage was hers! And with that, escape was going to be a hell of a task. She continued to fondle the blonde with a very annoyed look on her face. This was punishment! She shouldn't shy away from the suffering owed to her.

"What's wrong? You think you can resist for long?"

She pinched one hard nipple, her teeth set in anger. How long would the model be able to hold out? Hopefully, not so long that it'd make her start forsaking the rules of the match.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa - Page 5 Empty Re: Richter Scale Match - Char vs Alyssa

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 am

"Ah! Stop!" Char protested while trying to push Alyssa away from her. "Uhhh...!"

This just wasn't right! The girl kept groping her breasts and even pinched her nipple, causing the blonde to squirm helplessly. She couldn't find a way you and her opponent was physically stronger than her. Her legs flapping on the mat in frustration while she bit her lips to prevent as much moaning as she could.

Desperate to escape from this predicament, Char decided to try a risky idea. She wold attempt to grab Alyssa's outfit and roll the girl over. The strength difference and the kneading on her breasts would probably hinder her effort, but the blonde definitely didn't want to give or anything just from being molested!

"Get off!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 am

"No, I insist you do."

Char was trying to roll her over, hmm? Very well then! She'd go along with it. Her toned legs closed in as she started to go along with the pull. If Char didn't realize what going on, she'd be forced into a full guard position. Alyssa would have her legs in a deathgrip around the model's waist while the blonde was busy writhing from her touch, and escape would be hard at best. Indeed, that position would allow the Bomber to display the true essence of being a power bottom!

With a cold grin, she gave a little wave to her opponent as she began to roll over. Time to get really nasty.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 am

Her attempt to roll her opponent over was successful, but it didn't get her any closer to escape, sadly. If anything, Char was even more trapped now as Alyssa locked her waists with her legs! The blonde squealed and squirmed, her hands reaching for her opponent's legs to try freeing herself. Due to her position, however, Char felt difficult to channel what remained from her strength into her hands, and while she's busy working her escape, her front was completely exposed!

"Aaahh...! T-this isn't fair!" she whined, feeling like crying again. "Uugghh!"

Unable to defend herself or get away from Alyssa, eventually Char's will to resist began to fade. Her squirming became much less intense, and the blonde was only writhing around helplessly on her opponent's grasps, until she decided she had enough.

"I-I give! Let me go!" she yelled, shaking her head while tapping Alyssa's thigh. "Please...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Alyssa frowned, then sighed and let go. No matter how hard she tried to stay mad at Char, she just couldn't bring herself to remain vindictive. She rolled backwards and fell back on the ropes, leaning on them in an exaggerated pose. The blonde's tears just made her feel bad now. But thanks to that hentai submission, that'd be 9 to 7 in Alyssa's favour. It was a very slim lead, but if she could pull off one more....

Well, it'd be a perfect setup for her final manuever.

"Well, I've wrung enough tears out of you. How about one more orgasm, huh? Wash away the pain, and all that."

She stood back on her feet, a neutral expression on her face. Nothing killed the mood like more crying. But maybe if the blonde accepted, Alyssa would be in a more charitable state of mind.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 pm

"Uuuhh..." Char groaned weakly as she was released and rolled onto her back to catch her breath again.

She wiped her face while recovering too. This was just terrible, it's not like all of these were new to her. The molesting, or even the forced orgasm. The blonde didn't want to look like a crybaby, but she still find it hard to adjust herself in this... wolf lair she walked herself into. She rolled over, taking a deep breath and stood up, staring at Alyssa with a determined expression.

"A-as if I'll let you!" she pouted. "This isn't over..." added Char between her panting.

The blonde didn't think that she's being rude. She didn't think that anyone in their right state of mind would just allow their opponent to have her way with them! It might be difficult to fulfill her claim since Alyssa was without a doubt the stronger wrestler, but what was she supposed to do? Agreeing with the girl's words?

For the time being she remained on her spot while assuming her stance. In her exhausted state, it might be wiser to wait for her opponent to come at her. Maybe she could find herself an opening that allow her to turn the table around again.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Maybe she had been thinking of Char all wrong. Maybe she was the one who had been unreasonable. Alyssa frowned at the thought. Aw, damn it. Well, she couldn't be mad now. She had made a mistake in judging the blonde so soon. Of course, she couldn't just lay down and let retribution rain down on her. There was no choice but to wrestle and win.

"Well, alright. Have it your way." Alyssa was breathing heavily as well, though she was in much better shape than Char. She had strength left in her yet, even if she was a little rubbery from her first orgasm. "But if you think standing still is going to save you, just you wait."

She approached slowly, one arm held out at chest level as if to bait the blonde into grabbing onto her. If it was a battle of nerves she wanted, she'd get what she asked for.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Seeing Alyssa took the slow approach, Char was actually feeling slightly relieved. A fast break would have a better chance in catching her off guard, since her reflex should be a little sloppy now. She wasn't immediately went to grapple her opponent, backing away instead to play it safe at first. At this stage of the match, another mistake could have finished her after all.

However, Char wasn't about to wait forever to make her move either. Once she felt it was safe for her to attempt an offense, she would lunge forward, trying to grab that arm of her opponent in order to pull Alyssa towards her. From there, the blonde was thinking to move behind the bomber while still grabbing her arm, wanting to twist it and put Alyssa in a standing hammerlock, just like how a police apprehend a criminal!

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Not bad, not bad at all. It was Char's turn to be the grappler, but Alyssa was just a little faster on the draw. She turned towards the blonde, moving her trapped arm towards her opponent's face as her free hand swung in low towards the blonde's dripping sex. She was hoping that the so-called punch would distract the model from her probing hand.

"TAKE A BITE OUT OF THIS!"

It was a risky move, but she thought that it would succeed. If not... Well, she had other options.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:29 am

Char gasped as she saw Alyssa's hand moving towards her face. She tilted her head to the side, narrowly evading the strike and breathed a sigh of relief. That was close, but there's no time to rest quite yet. She was hoping to seek an opening her opponent might have created with her offense. That seemed like a sound plan, until...

"Ahn!" moaned Char, her back arched slightly as she left herself open at the bottom. "N-not again!" she protested.

She attempted to hold Alyssa's striking hand with just one hand, while her other one would reach for the girl's hand that was prodding her sex. She would pull that hand with whatever she had, even if it's not much, not wanting to be fingered so easily. With most of her attention focused to the space between her legs, however, the rookie might be a little too occupied to defend herself in other places...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next