Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Evening Meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Evening Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evening Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Azami laughed a little as Katya admitted that she couldn't pick a favorite. It's true that she had all sort of interesting matches, regardless of the results. Even she might not be able to pick one from them. Still, she was rather surprised with how much the short haired woman seemed to admire her.

"Mmm... I agree that it's hard to pick one..." Azami replied with a little nod. "But if I really have to..." the blue haired girl paused, rolling her eyes. "It's probably my first match... since I managed to finish it in quite a style," she said with an impish smile, partly covered with her hand. "I'd say the match against Natasha-san came close to being the best, though."

"So, Katya-san..." Azami started again after she let out a pleased sigh. "If we're about to meet in a match of some sort... What kind of match would you prefer to be in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:49 pm

“Heheh, you made quite an impression in your first match,” giggled Katya. “That girl won’️t have forgotten you in a hurry…” Katya licked her lips distractedly. She could feel her face flushing a little, thinking about it. She hoped Azami would think it was the booze.

“My preferred match? With you?” Katya chewed her lip. “Oh, way to put me on the spot, and I’️ve not refilled my glass yet, so I can’️t get out of this one by drinking…” she pouted cutely.

“Well… I like spectacle, I like the chance to look good…” she mused. “I stay away from the savage stuff that some of the more brutish girls do, but I’️m not afraid of pain, I guess. It’️s such a thrill to step into the ring with high stakes, knowing there will be a punishment for the loser. Winning’️s all well and good, but domination is where the real fun starts…” she said coyly.

“Is that enough? Or are you going to make me drink again?” she smiled. “Either way, you know I’️m going to ask you next what you would want!”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:08 pm

"Oh? It seems like we do have similar taste," Azami chuckled as she heard Katya's description. "Hmm... If we're to have a match together..." she mused, rolling her eyes again before a teasing smirk appeared on her face. "Perhaps a match where we need to force multiple orgasms from each other... until someone quit or pass out... Mmm... and maybe add some POW stipulations too where we're at it..."

She licked her own lips while imagining herself and Katya tussling around, forcing one orgasm after another from each other... Her cheeks turned slightly red, but obviously it's the alcohol effect, or so Azami would admit.

"Ah, this one should be interesting..." she said, grinning at the short haired woman. "Do you prefer... to dominate or to be dominated?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:08 pm

"Multiple orgasms?" Katya's eyes widened a little at that stipulation. The petite Russian knew she wasn't very good at impulse control, so in an endurance match like that, she'd probably be at a disadvantage. She tried not to let on, though. "With the loser taken prisoner, too... now that could get very interesting," she grinned impishly. "Especially with my n- er, never mind,” she shook her head as she realised the vodka was probably making her talk too much.

The next question, though, took Katya a little by surprise. “Oh, you’️re getting straight to the point, aren’️t you?” she smiled back happily. The brunette found herself pleasantly put on the spot, here - not sure if it was in her best interests to reveal all to this new acquaintance. Katya had a deep masochistic streak, for sure, but she tried to keep it relatively quiet. She licked her lips thoughtfully, playing with her vodka glass, before raising it to her lips.

“I really don’️t think I should tell you that…” she said coyly, wondering if she should just take the drinking forfeit. But she was already losing the game, so she put the glass back down.

“But I will tell you…. It depends on who the other girl is!” she beamed. "You know how it is... some women are born to spank, some are born to BE spanked... everyone finds their level, I guess..."

“Does that count as a good enough answer?” she asked sweetly, fluttering her lashes.

Last edited by 1043 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Azami's lips curled into a smile as she heard Katya's answer. It seemed that the short haired woman almost let out something she'd like to hear, but that didn't seem to be the case. The blue haired girl let out an amused sigh at Katya's hesitation, but her answer was satisfactory enough for her.

"Depends on the person huh..." Azami mused. "That's good enough, I guess."

She felt like she could have just found it out herself when they're sparring or fighting each other in a match, which seemed to be an even more interesting idea now. When she managed to find out the hidden desires of Katya, it would be fun to use it against the woman, without a doubt. Just thinking about it already made her licked her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Katya was watching the amused Azami with great interest. “Hmm, I wonder what you’️re thinking,” she muttered.

“Of course, that you would ask such a question, means you think you would have a choice to dominate me… but maybe I could surprise you!” Katya said playfully. “Maybe I could kick your ass!” she giggled, a little tipsy now.

“OK, I will try and be more original than to just fire the same question back. Never mind whether you prefer to be dominated or to dominate… what do you think you’️re best at? Are you a dominatrix at heart? Or a pretty little sub?”

Katya grinned as the conversation became increasingly personal. Finding out these secrets would make their match more fun, she thought.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Azami chuckled at Katya's statement that she could kick her ass. The short haired woman certainly wasn't the first to make such claim, but Azami still felt amused whenever someone made a bold declaration like that. It always gave her an extra incentive to put more effort in subduing confident girls like that. Usually, people who are confident about their abilities had the best expression on their face when they're defeated.

"Maybe, maybe not," she smiled, giving Katya's words a small shrug. "It would be interesting g to find out whether you can fulfill your words or not, for sure..."

Hearing the woman's question, Azami raised an eye brow. Katya's question was similar to hers, and she decided to be a little vague about it just like the woman did. After all laying all your cards before the game even started would give you a disadvantage, right?

"Hmm... I'd like to think that I'm a more balanced person when it comes to the dom and sub stuffs..." she answered. "I like having my way with my subjects... But being on the receiving side occasionally is fun too... as long as it's with the right person. Is that satisfactory, Katya-san?" Azami asked with a curious smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:37 pm

“Mmn…” Katya purred excitedly as Azami talked about having her way with her subjects.

“Ah, yes, that is most satisfactory,” Katya smiled, placing her fingertips together. “I have to say - being honest here - I think a domme who can also do as she’️s told… definitely the best kind,” she giggled.

“Ah, Azami, I could almost take you home with me,” Katya sighed, “but I think it best to wait until we face each other in the ring. What stipulations did you want? You said hentai, multiple falls? Endurance isn’️t my strong point, but seeing as I like you, I guess I can indulge you,” she smiled.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 pm

"Mhmm," Azami nodded. "I've read somewhere that being a dom is more about taking care of your subs' needs in exchange of the control they give you... It's more of a mutual relationship, though I have to say sometimes I get carried away a little," she giggled.

Hearing what Katya stated after that, Azami laughed softly. It seemed like they also have a similar mindset as well.

"Well, I guess both of us will have to wait, then," she grinned. "Mmm, I certainly fine with it being a single fall..." the blue haired girl replied. "I can always just have more fun with you after the match, ohohoh~" she laughed, placing a hand in front of her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Katya smiled warmly as she watched Azami chuckle about her plans.

“Oh, indeed,” she replied, before leaning in to speak quietly to the other girl. “If you win I’️ll be your plaything all night long,” she said huskily into the other girl‘s ear, before withdrawing, slouching back on her seat.

“But only IF you win… don’️t think you won’️t have to work for it…” she added with a hint of pride.

Katya rubbed her eyes thoughtfully as she wondered what kind of arrangement she wanted to set up with this girl. But at this point, not indulging herself would be silly.

“Azami, I am starting to like you,” Katya smiled cutely. “And I am very rewarding to those I like… that free bottle of vodka was just the start.”

“If you’️re all about the after-match fun, I may have something of interest for you… I used my contacts to get a luxury apartment backstage at the AFW arena… and I’️m planning on turning it into a little lair of pain and pleasure. It’️s not finished yet, though I’️ve bought a LOT of toys so far,” she said with a wicked smile.

“If you’️re happy to bet on a single fall, we can say that the winner gets to use this private lair… at the expense of the loser?” Katya asked, licking her lips.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next