Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Quasi-Standard match, Char vs. Kelly

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Quasi-Standard match, Char vs. Kelly - Page 7 Empty Re: Quasi-Standard match, Char vs. Kelly

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:42 am

"I try to pin you on the ground by pressing you down. I am no professor, but that sounds like wrestling for me."
Kelly was pleasantly surprised how good the breasts of Charlene felt under her hands. and things got better by the minute as she felt how her figure was lifted upward by her opponent.

Normally, that would be something she would be concerned for, but now she only had a bright smile on her face, contend that her sentence alone would disrupt Char more than any blow she could have given her.
"Oh, Charlene-chan. If I had known that you like my backside more than the front, I`d have shown it to you much earlier!"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Quasi-Standard match, Char vs. Kelly - Page 7 Empty Re: Quasi-Standard match, Char vs. Kelly

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:51 am

"Ugh," Char couldn't really reply to Kelly's words, as the girl did partly wrestle her in that sense. "B-but... your hands..." she muttered, not really feeling like continuing to embarrass herself further.

The blonde was distracted, alright, and the kawaii's following sentence made her freeze, her cheeks turned bright red.

"N-no!" she protested, her pushing was weakened, to allow Kelly's butt lowered again. "I'm... I'm just getting you off me!" she declared.

This little did really know to disrupt her with her move and words! Char's eyes were glued to the sight of Kelly's rear for a second or two, but she quickly shook her head. She definitely had no attraction in someone's ass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:30 pm

"My hands? It`s impossible to hold someone down at the stomach with a reasonable chance of success, so I don`t know what you`re talking about. I am a pro wrestler like everyone else in such a ring as this one here. It even is stated in my bank account: Kelly Flowers, Occupation: Professional Wrestler. Or in my attempt to get a driver's license here in Tokyo, you have no idea how much work that is to convert a Canadian drivers license into a Japanese one..."
Kelly could allow herself to casually talk with Char as her butt was lowered once again on the torso of the Blonde, also allowing herself to shake her butt a little bit after it had come back on its former sitting place.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:47 pm

"W-whatever!" Char shouted as Kelly blabbed on to explain the reasonings of her tactics and some other nonsense. "Hnnghh...!" the blonde grunted again as she felt the kawaii's butt shaking on her torso.

She finally had enough of all these, and would attempt to gather her strength to try giving Kelly a sudden and rough push on her back. Char was hoping to topple Kelly off her before the naughty kawaii started doing something else that could embarrass her.

"Gaaahh! Get off!"s she yelled furiously as her arms raised to push her opponent.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:52 pm

"WOW!"
Suddenly Kelly was pushed forward. She had not expected to get shoved this way, and now her back hurt from the sudden shoving she had received.
"...ooww..."
She moaned while she had a painful impression on her face, rubbing her back before she looked back at Charlene who looked a little bit angry, which caused her to grin a little.

"Guess what, you`re right. I stop to squeal and babble all the time and come straight to the point now."
having said that, the kawaii would attempt to catch the head of Charlene in a head scissor so that she could continue to tease the sex of her opponent by rubbing it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:06 pm

"Ahh!" Char yelled in surprise as she definitely didn't see this coming. "Let go...! Let...aahnn!" her protest cut short as the kawaii relaunched her perverted tactics, aiming straight for the dampened spot between her legs! "Iyaaahn...!"

The blonde squirmed, her hands gripping her opponent's thighs to try separating them from her neck. At the same time, she also tried to close her legs as tight as possible, wanting to protect her womanhood as much as she could.

"Huunnggh..." Char grunted as she clamped her mouth shut to prevent herself from moaning too loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:20 pm

"Huh? What`s this? Hey, don`t do that!"
Although she had Char griped at the best of her abilities, the former model did still resist her touch pretty hard when she closed her legs and even did not give in to a moan Kelly could hear muffled from beneath her hand, causing her to grimace a little bit.

It was pretty obvious now to her that she could not break the shell of Charlene with force, she in fact had already enough to do with her attempt to keep her opponent in the head scissor, so she would use her tongue instead of her hand to streak along the bare tights of the blonde to soften her up.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 pm

"Haa...!" Char couldn't keep her lips sealed as she felt the tongue of Kelly licking her tights. "Haa... aah...!!'

The sensation was enough to weaken her grip significantly as well as opening her legs, despite her effort to put a fight. The kawaii had made her felt quite hot and bothered up to this point, and she felt her body became slightly more sensitive to the girl's touch. Char moaned and shook her head helplessly, her lower half wiggling cutely.

"N-no!" she almost pleaded. "Aahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:27 am

Kelly was delighted that she managed to persuade Charlene to open her legs with her headlock and licks, continuing to kiss her tights in the hope that it would make her weak enough so that she could release the head scissor.
"Relax, Charlene-chan! You`re much too pretty to be afraid of me..."

The thought of just staying this way also crossed her mind, but although that would be delightful for her, it would not help her to win anything. So she would go for a single wet kiss on the womanhood of her opponent before turning around to sit up and straddle her opponents waist so that she could knead the gorgeous breasts of the larger girl again but now with both hands.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 am

Char yelped and moaned as she felt the kiss between her legs, her body squirmed as she felt she almost came at that very moment. It took a while for the blonde to regain a little composure, and that allowed the kawaii to straddle her waist. Char was about to force herself to try fighting back, only to be stopped with the hands that was grabbing at her breasts.

"Haahhnn!" she gasped loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next