by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) - Page 4 Empty Re: Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 pm

"Sweet, I'll put this on display when I get back home. My lady always tell me to bring her a memento." Ryan said to her while taking a look at some of the stuff he mined.

Sure enough, a little while later he felt the water wear off. The young man drenched himself and took a few sips to stay okay.
Then he heard sounds behind him, on instinct he turned to draw his blade and eyed his surroundings.

He saw the Uroktor's and quickly rolled to the side, the one nearest found the blade of Asura slotted into it's neck.
After killed that one Mr Carlson wiped his blade and then made a bring it gesture to the monsters.

Within a second he teleported via Asura's power, stabbing another Uroktor in the gut and kicking it's body away.
Kirana could most likely hear the sounds of battle, as Mr Carlson tore through them like a demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 am

Kirana sadly was too far away near the heart of the volcano mining till she hears a rumbling of what sounds like a huge boulder coming her way from both directions of the field as only one can be faintly heard by Ryan. Kirana will easily tumble out of the way as they both collide and unroll to what she knew may pay them a visit just not expecting two of them at once knowing one is a problem two are just a pain. Knowing it is now time to go Kirana will start running using the terrain to slow down the regular and steel Uragaan along with stoping to dodge so they keep colliding with each other. The boulders rumbling sound starts to get louder as Kirana starts shouting "run back to the camp don't worry about anymore ore" as he now can see the Uragaan rolling at them. She will continuely try and slow them down while leading him back till the Uragaans both roll off glad they chased them off only to hear a roar louder than that Rathlos he first encountered when they first met. Kirana shouts fuck this is the worst volcano mining as she sees a may to Ryan like a T-Rex, she knows it as a Savage Deviljho blocking their path to camp knowing this thing is the smartest of the brute wyvern type. Right before it starts to rush at them they hear loud meows from the air as a hair of mini ballista arrows rain down on it distracting so they can return to camp knowing even with Ryan's skills without regular armor and weapons they wont stand a chance. When they arrive from camp the cats from the balloon return to camp as she thanks them for the assistance as she follows them to return with the stuff from the wyvernsmith and a note saying " Kirana we are sending a pair of hunters who think the monsters are a joke so they should be arriving the day after your team returns by balloon." She will turn to Ryan saying " well part of my duties here other than sending parts to the WyvernSmith is to train young hunters who are too cocky for their own good."
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100408004120/monsterhunter/images/thumb/d/d1/Uragaan.png/300px-Uragaan.png"/></a>
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130127181353/monsterhunter/images/thumb/3/3e/Uragaan_Subspecies_render.png/300px-Uragaan_Subspecies_render.png"/></a>
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131125154008/monsterhunter/images/thumb/2/29/Savage_Deviljho_Render_Monster_Hunter_4.png/268px-Savage_Deviljho_Render_Monster_Hunter_4.png"/></a>
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:02 pm

"Tch!" Mr Carlson said as he and Kirana began to flee the volcano. One of the Uragaans lifted it's body to strike the young man in the head, in a instant he ran his blade through its underbelly and proceeded onwards. The whole chaotic place reminded him of the time where he had travelled back in time to the sengoku era, and participated in the battle of sekigahara.

When he saw the Savage Deviljho the young man rolled his eyes and said "Okay if he pulls a sword out his belly I'm leaving. Actually wait we are leaving!"

Once the two fled Ryan would plant his blade into the ground and say "Well! Nothing like doom all around you to put a spring in your step."

Then he heard Kirana's words and said "So you make the new blood brown their pants eh? Well I'm sure that's not all that hard." laughing a little after saying that.

"Why do you always insist on snarking in the face of destruction master?" Asura asked him.

"Because I feel better that way." Mr Carlson thought back, he'd sit by his sword and wait to see what would happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:50 pm

When she notices his blade really dull from trying to slice the rock like hide of the uragaan which she knows from experience that even her blades dull fast while slicing into them when their parts are needed. She will pass him a whetstone for him to sharpen Asura being she knows he may of though the blade cut deep but it didn't go too deep into the uragaan due to its really rocky hide. She will say " we got till tommarow morning before they arrive which I fear they will be from high noble families with probably the most brittle gear that looks really expensive." The Felynix will be talking to each other passing out pouches of felvine to the others which they know as long as they are don't go overboard Kirana won't care even though most long deployed ban the stuff from the camps. It look like night fall was fast approaching being it took them most of the morning and afternoon to get to the volcano. She will get out the roasting spits as the cats who were still on the island loads it up with fish helping her turn it to roasting the fish to their liking as she is roasting and spicing up a similar roast they enjoyed already.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:04 pm

"Thanks." Mr Carlson said to Kirana, he would begin to check Asura's blade and decided to use the whetstone to keep the blade up.

"I do not require this Master, you know of my power." the blade spoke to him.

"You need to keep up your appearance." Ryan Carlson thought to himself dryly.

"I can stay for the next day or so, my team is currently based in Japan. Thanks to recent supernatural activity there. But they can hold their own without me, my group's an odd bunch." the young man said to her, he took out a photo for Kirana to see.

In the middle of the photo was Mr Carlson sitting on a grass field, hugging him from the right was a young girl with brown hair. "That's my girl Jenny, always been a big part of my life she has."

On his left was a Chinese man with black hair and a red blindfold "That's Chon, lost his older Brother to evil witches and his sight as well. Master of kung fu though."

Behind Ryan was a man with blonde hair who was standing up, he had a wild demeanor about him. "That's....John Doe, he was a magic test subject who escaped. Guy can do a lot of freaky things, replace limbs and turn his blood to acid."

He'd then go into a kneeling position and say "So, do you have any family?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Kirana will say " no last time I remember was my parents were successful at fishing in a small village when a abyssmal Lagiacrus blasted their boat killing them along with all by one member of their fishing squad." She adds " I use to hang around with the other village children playing games, pestering the resident hunter for tales of their latest hunt, or just try to mimic our village hero. She finishes with not too long after the lone survivor returned to sound the alarm it attacked the adults swarmed to fight it off while packing the children into the last useable boat with a captain to sail to the port, but they caught a blast from the sea serpent and no survivors except me because I climbed into the cats balloon box that normally stored supplies and they took off which the last image I seen was my village falling into the sea."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:05 am

Mr Carlson nodded as he heard Kirana's words "I see....You know I never knew my Dad. Thought he was just some deadbeat who skipped out on me and Mom. But no, turns out my Dad was involved in a war among witches, vampires, warlocks, witch hunters and the normal people knew nothing about it."

He then planted his blade on the ground and said "Course he fell in a war like that, I was born shortly after it ended. Mom was supposed to be the ruler of the magical government at that point, but she didn't want it. Figured it was best to just raise me in a normal life."

Then Ryan Carlson leaned back with his hands on the grass and looked at the sky "It went fine, that is till the day I found her old magic book. Next thing I know this woman comes barging in and attacks my Mom, I deck our burglar with a headbutt. Next thing I know magic government cops come and I'm on a plane to Asia by the end of the week. Rest is history from there."

"So that thing that tore down your village, you ever find it? My pal Chon is still looking for the rest of the witches who slayed his Brother." the young man asked, his friend Chon Kay lost his Brother to several rouge witches. The sight of seeing his Brother dead before him made Chon rip his own eyes out. He survived and trained to exact his revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 am

She nods and listens only saying " you seen smaller version of what attacked my village "which she then described the ivory Lagarious that electrocuted that ship and finishes with " it is just way larger. She adds " I trained all my life fighting these creatures till the day comes when they guild scouts spot the beast and the call goes out for skilled blademasters and gunners to take down the serpent. She says " I started with nothing but a few steel weapons which I just slowly improved them till they are at where the level they are now with the help of the wyvernsmith who knows how to use the monster parts to create or improve different weapons. She finishes with " I just don't think I will be contacted when the one creature I desire to slay because I rubbed several of the administers the wrong way by going after monsters they said to stay away from only to make them look bad by winning."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:32 pm

After hearing Kirana's words Mr Carlson gave a smirk "You know I've earned several reprimands from the magic government, but I always turn and say that I get results. They usually shut up after that."

"When I was in Asia I had to undergo a trail to obtain this sword, I had to traverse a cave filled with stalagmites. Even had to ride across a lava bed on a large slab of wall, but I got through it all. And in the end I got a talking sword that can cut just about anything."

"So people like us, we take a lot of hard knocks and that. So what was your worst injury? One time I tried to use an ATV to jump from one canyon side to another. Took weeks for my bones to knit, my girl refused to heal me citing that recklessness deserved no aid." Ryan said with a laugh and shake of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:45 am

Kirana will say" sounds like you deserved that long bed rest because that sounded like a really stupid move the worst I did was assault a huge elder dragon that I was ordered to help evacuate the village. She adds " the worst injury I ever got was when I was assigned to add a small group of rookies on their first volcano mining trip and we were assaulted by three brachydios which when all three went berserk I tried to shield them from a explosive wave that it can cause when it slams its forehead into the ground. When I was climbing to my feet only to watch the three younger hunters get pounded to death by them which sent me right back to the academy working on teaching weapons to the new rookies who were from high noble families. She finishes " I was a really bitch in the taverns and while on a hunt people could stand to be around me so soon as this island job came up I took it to get away from the administrators who hated me."
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131231152834/monsterhunter/images/thumb/8/8f/MH4-Brachydios_Render_001.png/300px-MH4-Brachydios_Render_001.png"/></a>
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next