by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Warriors clash! (For kiranar) - Page 3 Empty Re: Warriors clash! (For kiranar)

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Mr Carlson stood there as Kirana swung that BFS around like nobody's business, he'd seen supernatural things that would drive the untrained mind to insanity.

Ryan Carlson would draw his blade to perform some basic katas, a series of training methods to improve his focus.

After doing this he would kneel down and place his blade on the grass, his eyes were shut as he meditated.
"You must purge your mind of negative thought, it is that which fuels your dark side." Azura spoke to him.

"I am aware, let my dark thoughts be purged." Ryan thought, a bright aura was around the supernatural hunter. This was a technique bestowed upon him by Shaolin monks to improve one's own soul.

He would continue this until Kirana was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 am

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130324230849/monsterhunter/images/0/01/MH3U_Dios_Slicers.png"/></a>
Kiranar puts the gun away back into her box as she draws out a pair of dual swords that seem to be made of similar materials as that katana she showed him as she sits down calming her adrenaline after striking down a foe that ran off from her. She will look at Ryan and say " are you sure you want to spar now being I been known to be stronger after I made a kill paired with the special power I can draw from which you probably won't see outside the guild I work for?" She adds "I don't really have any weapons suitable for sparing only for killing which may take about 3 weeks for the order to be sent out and my partners to return with the sparing blades which will be after they return from this trip."

Last edited by 10727 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Mr Carlson looked at Kiranar and said "I have died more than once, but yet I live to tell the tale."

He then looked at his blade and said "Should I be slain, the spirit inside will inhabit my body and recuperate my wounds. I assure you my wellbeing need not be worried about."

The supernatural hunter then said "I don't really find this place to be ideal for a battle. How about we travel back to that beach, it would be more preferable to me." he stood up and dusted his trousers before walking over to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Kirana says " that beach likely now is packed with Lugoth and their pack leader the Royal Lugoth which depending on which species is there we would have to chase them off which I don't wish mess with them especially when the parts will rot if not stored in special crates which" as she stands and walks over putting the ivory Lagarious parts inside and sealing it easily letting you see it is full. She asks "If you like we can go do some mining in the volcano" as she points to a huge smoking volcano which she knows is barely fifteen minutes away from camp?
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100412053859/monsterhunter/images/thumb/f/fe/Ludroth.png/250px-Ludroth.png"/></a>
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100403213542/monsterhunter/images/thumb/4/4c/Royal-Ludroth.png/249px-Royal-Ludroth.png"/></a>
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110510175902/monsterhunter/images/thumb/7/75/Royal_Ludroth_Sub.png/246px-Royal_Ludroth_Sub.png"/></a>
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Mr Carlson shrugged and said "Fine, been a while since I went into a volcano. I once fought a vampire and ensured his demise by flinging him into one. Damm bastard never screamed, even when I kicked him out the helicopter he never screamed."

He would remove his shirt and tie it around his waist "Don't want to get too hot in that place I reckon. Take us there then, got anything in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:30 am

Kirana goes to her box and retrieves 10 small bottles passing 5 to him saying " drink one when we are about to go inside and it will help you stay cool while we work" as she gets out 10 pickaxes and passes him 5 to hold. She will add " I don't plan to fight anything huge so if I say to run it is because we have been spoted by something dangerous."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Mr Carlson took the water bottle and drunk half of it, he was accustomed to hot temperatures. He recalled the time when he underwent the trails to obtain the blade of Asura. He nearly died during it but fought through and became a better person out of it.

He held the pickaxes between his knuckles of his right hand, with his left holding the last one after finishing his water. The other water bottles he slotted into his belt buckle.

"Alright so what are we looking for? Just so I don't run off and get fizzeled or something equally painful." he said in a deadpan tone, that was a bit of his trademark. All the dangerous things he'd been through honed that for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:25 am

She will meow out some orders as the cats salute her and scamper off knowing their duties along with being happy to be working with her even though she had a bad rep when she wasn't deployed. She will lead you right out of the camp through the trails till you arrive at the volcano that seems still pretty active pointing out some small cracks that can hold machlite, dragonite, firestone, iron, or earth crystal hidden in the mining spots. She leads him inside showing him the smallest aggressive monster in this place he can tangle with if he wants.
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100406232334/monsterhunter/images/thumb/7/7b/Uroktor.png/300px-Uroktor.png"/></a>
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Mr Carlson clicked his tongue as he noticed the volcano's appearance, sure looked volatile enough. But the young man shrugged it off, after all he'd been in alternate dimensions against eldritch abominations. So this wasn't that bad in comparison.

When he noticed the monster ahead Mr Carlson dropped his pickaxes and drew Asura, the creature turned to notice him and let out a bestial cry. Within a heartbeat it charged towards the young man. Mr Carlson waited for it to leap up at him, he then fired his knee into the monster's jaw sending it reeling. In a flash Ryan Carlson dashed forward and pinned it to the floor with his blade, letting out a blast of energy through his sword turning the monster to ash due to the hot temperatures.

"Nothing like a little distraction." he muttered as he sheathed Asura.

He then turned around to Kirana and said "Sorry to keep you waiting dear, let's get mining." as he picked up his pickaxes and began chipping at a spot to start mining.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Kirana says " they are more of a pest than an actual threat just hope nothing larger shows up like their leader which is way larger spits out a powerful beam of that my armor can barely stop even if it is strong vs fire." Kirana adds " stay here I will go deeper into the volcano and anything you mine is yours too keep as I will mine stuff for the guild and myself." She will finish with" just return to camp when you have enough my feline team will have fruit ready to snack on when we return" as she drinks her own cool drink and heads off into the deeper parts of the volcano to go mine with hopes that if something bigger does show up she will become its target knowing all the different beasts that could show up. While Mr Carlson is chiping away and gathering lots of exotic ores no one in his organization has ever seen his cool drink wears off along with more of those Uroktor's mess with him including one heating the ground under his feet to pop up right under him to knock him over.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next