by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:41 am

Natasha could feel the muscles in her pinned arm straining as she fought to keep her fingers firmly lodged within the sex of Azami while Janet pulled and pulled as hard as she could to stop her, the french woman fighting on two fronts now in what seemed the best opportunity she would have to win before Lady Lakota took control away from her. "Just give it up Janet....Azami wants this to happen...she wants it to be me..." She groaned out in the brief moments she took to breathe in between kissing Janet, keeping the woman at bay for the moment with both the kiss and her grip upon Janet's wrist.

Suddenly Janet did the unexpected and rose up off of Natasha who was left puzzled for but a moment before she realized what the woman was going after, turning her head back to Azami to suck upon her neck while her fingers danced away within the princess's sopping wet sex, giving her everything she could before Janet had the chance to drag her away. The moment she felt Janet's hands wrapping around her wrist Natasha thrust her fingers as deeply inside of Azami as she could and in that last moment the Japanese beauty lost control of herself and began to cum. Her juices burst from her sex in the first second, splashing over Natasha and Janet's hands, but that was just the beginning as the woman's cum continued to flood out from her trembling pussy, drenching Natasha's fingers in the fruits of her labor.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 13 Hentai Triple Threat Contract Match!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:08 am

"Oohhh..." Azami moaned while placing an arm above her forehead as she lied exhausted on the mat. "Uhuhhh..."

It was over. Her orgasm had sealed the match and handed the win to Natasha, but at the moment Azami wasn't really care about it. She's still recovering from her blissful state that was given to her by both Natasha and Janet that her mind could only think about pleasure at the moment. The princess panted and let out a weak groan, her eyes half closed for a bit until she felt a part of her strength began to crawl back into her body.

"Haahh... N-Natasha-san... well done..." she smiled faintly before turning to Janet. "Hmmph, we probably should have double teamed her through the end, Janet-chan..." she said jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:51 am

As close as she had been, Janet hadn’️t quite been able to force Natasha’️s hand out of her lover’️s sex in time. Her own hand got a warm, sticky coating of Azami’️s juices as they flooded out of her womanhood. The Native American girl sighed and laid back, licking at her hand for a few moments as her Japanese princess recovered her bearings.

“Yeah, we probably should have…” Janet agreed. Of course, then it would have been a battle between her and Azami to see who could make Natasha cum first. It would have been almost the same as the duel over Azami that she and Natasha had had. But she might have been able to get a different result.

Janet grunted and sat up. She chided herself for being this mopey over a loss. The things Natasha had said towards the end of the match just hadn’️t quite sat right with her, though. Still, she was happy for her friend, and smiled warmly at Natasha, holding out her sticky hand to shake. “Congratulations, Natasha,” she said. “Seriously, though, don’️t get any ideas about my girlfriend.” She chuckled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 am

Natasha only realized the match was over when she heard the ring bell being struck repeatedly, the announcer's voice soon coming on over the loud speakers to proclaim her not just the winner of the match but the holder of a contract for the hentai title. It was quite the surreal moment for the french woman who, after struggling to earn her spot at the top of the AFW for a year and a half, had finally reached a major stepping stone on the path to becoming a champion, the contract that would soon be brought to the ring and presented to her one that could make her the Hentai Champion this very night if she chose to cash it in.

She would have time to figure out how she wanted to use it later however as now she had two friends who had just lost their own shot at the belt to be with. Her fingers gradually slowed to a halt within Azami's sex and after listening to the woman groan gently for the last time she withdrew her hand and rolled over onto her back exhausted from her efforts. Natasha laid there breathing heavily for a time while Azami and Janet discussed what they should have done to her from the beginning, Natasha just thinking to herself how grateful she was the two lovers hadn't simply double teamed her, for she would never have stood a chance against both of them at once. "Thank you, as always my hime-chan, you were delicious." She said before glancing over at Janet, smiling at her only for her smile to fade a little upon hearing her mention her taking Azami, Natasha suddenly remembering some of the things she had said in the heat of the moment during the match and regretting that she had let those thoughts slip.

With one final deep breath Natasha forced herself to rise up onto her knees, her cum drenched hand sliding up along her stomach and over her breasts to coat herself in a layer of Azami's juices before reaching out to shake Janet's hand. "You as well Janet, I only wish the match required me to make you cum as well but I guess that can still come later tonight when I take Azami home, since I expect you will follow us there."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 am

Azami kept lying on the mat, exhausted while listening to the banter between Janet and Natasha. She smiled weakly, feeling slightly better despite losing as she caused a little spark between her lover and her fellow blue haired girl. She would have interrupted them if she wasn't too tired after such an intense match. Eventually she sat up and clung onto Janet's shoulders to rest herself there for a bit, smiling at her lover, and then Natasha.

"Oh we probably should have another round at your place then," she suggested impishly, licking the cheek of Janet. "A hentai title contract should be decided based on endurance and not just one time orgasm after all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 am

Janet was very happy for Natasha. She knew how hard the French woman worked, all day, every day, to try to earn herself a shot at a title. And now she finally had one. The idea that she and one of her closer friends here at AFW might be champions at the same time—Janet holding the Entropy belt, Natasha (hopefully!) holding the Hentai belt—was a very exciting one.

When Janet mentioned the awkward sort of things that Natasha had let slip during the match, the look on the blue-haired girl’️s face suggested to the Lakota wrestler that she was embarrassed by those things, said in the heat of the moment. Janet wouldn’️t hold them against her at all, shrugging and smiling. “Yeah, I’️ll probably tag along,” she agreed, happy to go spend a fun night with Natasha and Azami. She giggled as her lover licked her cheek. The match had been exhausting, but the night was still young, and there was plenty of fun left to be had.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7