Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chaah with a Pander on it!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Chaah with a Pander on it! - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaah with a Pander on it!

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:47 am

“No, no, no, no, no.” John shook his head aggressively. He obviously didn’️t agree. “If you let go of me, you have to chase me to stop me getting up. I mean, yeah you’️re fast, you’️ll probably catch me, but why go through the trouble? Nothings certain, maybe your opponent can get RIGHT up, or grab your legs, or roll away and pull out a weapon…well obviously I don’️t have a weapon but if I were some sort of enemy…” John paused for a moment, “All right, that particular point doesn’️t stand up in a wrestling ring, it’️s not like the fucking Taliban are going to jump you. ANYWAY…point is, you let go of me and, yeah, you ARE FAST, you CAN chase me and you CAN be quick and still get me again, but that’️s more work. You KEEP hold of me, I’️m on the ground all like ‘owwww my back!’️ and meanwhile, you’️ve turned and got me in an armbar or a nelson or a rear naked choke or any fucking thing you wanted because I didn’️t have enough time to get away.” It didn’️t occur to him that her style might not focus on holds and groundwork, as his did. She would probably school him on that assumption.

“But your absolutely right, the speeds the thing. I’️ll tell you right now, my biggest problem is I’️ll get fixated on getting things perfect and it’️ll make me even slower. Meanwhile a sloppy hold will get the job done, but I’️ll waist time trying to get the set up perfect. I try to avoid doing that.

John grinned as Taylor came at him. She was quick, but John tried to react. He may not be the fastest guy, but he wasn’️t totally useless, his mind was quick and his reflexes decent. It wasn’️t really a thought out movement, just a reaction. Taylor’️s foot got onto his foot and then she grabbed his wrist. Without any thought he sort of fell let himself fall backwards and tried to grab her arm to keep her there as he fell back. Hopefully, he could use her own attack to drop her vaguely between his legs, so that he could scissor her body or waist. Just enough to make it clear he had the hold secure, not really painful. He knew how to spar, unlike Amanda who was insane. If it didn’️t work, he’️d be on his back, confused, at a disadvantage.

Last edited by 199 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:21 am

"Huh!" Taylor landed clumsily on top of John, and even though he had his legs around her waist and a hold on her wrist, it had worked well enough. He was on his back, that was an improvement, at least if they were going to work on submissions. She kept her abs tight and dug an elbow into John's thigh. Now she just needed to recall all the things Cassie always said.

"Okay," she said, flattening her upper body against John's so her head was on his chest. "I kept a hold of you. Now what, smart guy? I'm going to hit you as hard as I can, watch." She made a fist, and with the very small amount of space she had to work with she smacked it into John's ribs. Not very powerful, especially for a big guy like John. "See?" She gave him a few more. "I'm pretty fucking ripped, man, but I'm half your size, and I know my strength. In the ring I'm not trying to chip away at people and stall, I want to fuckin' take someone's head off. For me to hit you..."

She reared up and cocked her fist behind her head and slowly pantomimed throwing a much more powerful punch down at John's face. She thumped her fist against the mat next to his head. "But I can't really do that now that you've got me, that'd probably just end with me in a lot of pain and slapping the mat until it stops. So what's so great about keeping a hold of you? When I tossed you before, I could be anywhere. I could be behind you lining up a big fucking kick for the back of your head, and what would you do? You're not really going anywhere in the second after I knock you on your ass. If you had a weapon... well, I wouldn't go for a hold, I'd just shut you off. Or, ya know, get the fuck out."

She grabbed the back of John's head and pulled to force his chin into his chest, and at the same time she pushed her body forward so that her weight worked against John's scissors. If she could get him to let go of that, she's just have to free her wrist and get up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 pm

She grabbed the back of John's head and pulled to force his chin into his chest, and at the same time she pushed her body forward so that her weight worked against John's scissors. If she could get him to let go of that, she's just have to free her wrist and get up.

He may have been on his back, but if this were an actual fight he’️d be pouring all of his muscles into that scissors and really squeezing her. He was confident, though, that she was aware of that. He felt Taylor’️s head on his chest, listening to what she had to say, and then grunted a bit as she hit his ribs, but it was more like slight surprise then pain. They both knew what they were doing. “True…but for me I find it better, after a throw, because I like to get the hold in quick or get position when it goes to ground.” There was no more to say about it, it was stylistic.

Each time her fist was raised, John’️s eyes focused on them, following them in as they hit the mat next to him. After some more conversation, Taylor went back to what she was doing, trying to break out of the hold by pulling his head in. it was pretty effective and immobilizing him, making it hard for him to keep the hold as her wait went against him. He could probably tighten it, but he still had that grip on her arm, so he made a new opportunity.

Perhaps a little sooner than Taylor was expecting, he immediately released the scissors and tried to sit up, he was hoping the pulling motion against his head would actually aide in his attempt to do that (if it did not, his move would be easily countered). Once that happened, he leaned his torso over towards the arm he controlled, and tried to reach his other arm around Taylor’️s arm and grab his own wrist and wrap totally around her arm, going for an arm lock so he could lean his body and put pressure on it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 pm

In her attempts to stack her weight on top of John, she'd inadvertently given up her arm. She could picture Cassie shaking her head at her.

"Shit..." She immediately clasped her hands together and struggled to pull her arms in close to her body to prevent John from being able to straighten it out for an arm bar. Her comparatively small biceps were working hard, even if John wasn't going at full strength. To get out, she had two advantages: flexibility, and, comparatively, skinny arms.

"A'right, don't let anything pop if I fuck this up." She let her arm out so it was nearly straight and then rolled back over her shoulder to take the pressure off, so that John would only be bending her arm the right way instead of the wrong way.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:24 am

John continued to struggle with Taylor, trying to lock in his arm bar, but she was nothing if not persistent. He tried to get his arms around her smaller arms, it was proving easier said than done. John looked at her quickly as she said something about popping her arm, and then watched as she rolled back and away, making the hold useless.

“BAH! This hold is defective! I want a refund!” John exclaimed as he yanked and nothing happened. This wasn’️t turning out very well, so John decided that he just needed to get out from the bottom. He very suddenly let go of Taylor and tried to shove her to the side and off, so that he could roll away and get, at least, onto his knees and then up.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:57 am

Taylor slapped her hands down on the mat and popped up to her feet the second John let her go. She had already been thinking about what to do when he let go, and as he was getting up she measured the distance and jumped. She coiled her legs into her chest and turned downward in the air, so that when she unloaded her dropkick into John's chest she was able to land in a neat roll that brought her right back to her feet and ready to press the attack without giving him a moment to breathe.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:22 am

Perhaps he should have stayed on the ground, but he just wasn’️t satisfied with his position. In any event, he’️d pay for getting up early as Taylor leapt at him and sailed right into his chest. Both of her feet planted perfectly on them, making him gaps and hold his chest as he collapsed down onto the mats again. She was fast, and John hadn’️t really used his power to slow her down yet. Right now, she’️d be on top of him as soon as he got up.

‘That’️s…ow…that’️s not going to work…’️ John thought to himself. He just needed a second, really. John groaned and rolled up so he was sitting up, as if he was trying to get up but was so winded by Taylor’️s shot that he was even slower than before. It was true, John had been winded, but he may be milking it a bit here for Taylor’️s benefit.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:10 am

Taylor dashed in and slid around behind John on her knees. She quickly grabbed hold of his head and yanked him up to a sitting position where she wrapped an arm around his neck to cinch in a sleeper. She kept her body pressed tightly against his back and squeezed hard enough to make things uncomfortable for him.

"See?" She grinned. "Not that this is what I'd normally do, but we're working on submissions, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:33 am

“Yeah, we are aren’️t we?” John grinned a bit. She was squeezing pretty good on him; he could feel her one arm behind his head and the other around his neck, squeezing him. But, John was not anywhere near as week as he looked when he slid in. The kick hurt, but he was more than still in action. As quickly as the big guy could, John tried to get his arms up to grab at Taylor’️s arm, while he bent forward and spread his legs a bit at the same time. Heaving, John then yanked hard, trying to at once break the hold and flip Taylor right over his back so that she landed on her back, with her face looking up and the back of her head facing John. If he was really lucky, John would try to get her so she landed right between his legs so he could wrap them around her neck and get her right into a neck scissors.

Last edited by 199 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:01 am

"Ack!" Taylor landed in front of John with a splat, and before she could roll over and scramble away she found the big guy's legs wrapped around her neck.

"Gah... Jeez, Thunder Thighs, I guess someone doesn't skip leg day." She kicked her legs and flopped on the mat and pushed at the backs of John'e legs with her hands. She tried to tuck her chin down as tightly as possible to protect her neck.

"Rrrgh..." She was stuck. She hated being stuck. She kicked against the mat and tried to bridge her body up to pry herself loose, but in the end she settled for a more dubious option. She reached down and lightly feathered the bottoms of John's feet with her fingertips. Maybe he was ticklish.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum