Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 5 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 am

Lumi recovered much faster than Odessa had hoped she would. The British wrestler was lucky that she was able to snatch up the purple-haired diva’️s legs in time. Even as she lowered her rear end down onto the other woman’️s back, she could feel Lumi start to struggle beneath her, trying to break free of the Boston crab before Odessa could properly lock her into it. The ebony beauty would hold on tightly to her French foe’️s thighs, unwilling to let her escape so easily. She had spent several torturous minutes in that camel clutch, and she wanted to repay Lumi in kind.

“Mmm…of course I’️m ferocious, dear,” Odessa replied, as she tried to press down on Lumi’️s back with her butt, trying to force the white woman to quite struggling. “No matter how beautiful my opponent—no matter how magnetic her personality—I never give anything less than a hundred percent. Nor would you, dear, were you to have me in a truly compromising position such as this one.” She chuckled, as her fingers dug into her foe’️s legs in a desperate attempt to keep Lumi in place. She made sure, however, that neither her voice nor her face betray the anxiousness she felt about her foe’️s possible escape.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Lumi's fingers dug into the ring, pain arching through her back as Odessa began to stretch her. Although she was more limber than most, even her flexible body wasn't prepared to handle the strain a Boston Crab put on her body. She suffered silently beneath Odessa, her hair covering her face; fortunately for her, since her expression was one of annoyance and discomfort. This was quite the setback, and frustratingly soon in the match.

The worst part of this situation was Odessa's ever present butt, concentrating the weight of the powerful wrestler on her back; Sarn felt it like a tombstone, threatening to bury the diva in the ignominy of defeat. As it stood, barring wiggling around on the mat on hoping to get lucky, the only option for escape presenting itself to Lumi was crawling to the ropes, a herculean task; she ran the risk of tiring herself out for the rest of the fight if she misjudged it. The only other thing she could do was tap out immediately to conserve her strength, but she didn't want to come off as an easily demoralized wimp; especially not when she was incapable of explaining her reasoning to the crowd, and even then, she didn't want people to think of her as very intelligent, not yet.

So, she struck out for the ropes, trying to surprise Odessa with a sudden burst of frantic speed and strength!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 am

“Heh heh heh,” Odessa chuckled, feeling better and better about her chances of earning the victory in this first fall with each passing second that she spent bending the lovely Lumi in half. The French girl had fallen silent, now, and, judging by the manner in which she had run her mouth during the time she had spent controlling Odessa with a camel clutch, the ebony beauty figured that the frequency of the quips that her opponent offered was proportional to her position in the match. Complete silence, Odessa figured, meant that it could not be long before she heard a submission from the purple-haired amazon.

As Odessa applied greater and greater pressure, she suddenly found herself being carried along on Lumi’️s back towards the ropes, the French woman making a desperate last-ditch bid for freedom, or so it seemed to Odessa. “I don’️t think so, dear!” the ebony beauty growled, planting her feet on the mat to try to slow Lumi’️s crawl. Unfortunately, her feet could not find proper purchase on the canvas, and her French opponent managed to drag them closer and closer to the ropes…

Knowing that she had to stop that, Odessa would stand up, temporarily relieving the pressure which she had placed on Lumi. She would not let go of the ivory beauty, however—she would simply try to pull her in the opposite direction, back to the center of the ring, so that she might reapply the Boston crab!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Lumi felt Odessa stand up, and knew that if any a chance to escape this hold had presented itself, it was now. The diva immediately twisted around, allowing herself to be dragged back towards the ring; at the same time, she twisted her arms, pressing them beneath her. With a muted grunt of effort, she pushed off the ground, trying to give her legs enough height to wrap around Brock's neck; if she could manage to do that, she'd pull them harshly to the side, hoping to toss the ebon beauty off balance and onto the mat!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Odessa dragged Lumi back into the center of the ring, the white girl’️s feet hooked underneath her elbows. She was not expecting Lumi to be able to break free of her grasp—not right now, anyway! She didn’️t see how the French girl could do it.

But do it Lumi did. The girl heaved herself upwards, demonstrating some impressive arm strength in the process, and managed to raise her legs high enough to close them around Odessa’️s head. The ebony girl let out a short, quick yelp of surprise as her opponent’️s knees dug into her temples. With Lumi practically hanging on her from her head, it was practically impossible for Odessa to keep her balance, and, when her opponent pulled to one side, Odessa was pulled down to the mat, crashing against the canvas with a loud, fleshy smack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 pm

Lumi wasn't quite sure how she'd managed to pull that off, not that she'd ever admit that to anyone; it seemed like the next best course of action would be to retreat and regroup, so to speak. Instead of pressing her advantage against the downed Odessa, who had hit the mat with such a satisfying sound, Sarn instead got to her feet, focusing on breathing and replenishing her strength. "It appears I've... swept you off your feet." The diva says, smirking a little, her body glistening with a light sheen of sweat. "Try to keep your head in the game... I know its difficult to stop thinking about my legs, but you simply must try~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 pm

The impact had hurt, but it had bruised Odessa’️s pride more than anything else. So close to winning the first fall and taking a one-nil lead against Lumi, she hadn’️t managed to keep her opponent under control, and now they were on a level playing field once again. This first round was dragging on for quite the long time. One had to wonder if either woman would be able to force the other to submit even once, or if the two of them would keep trading punishing submission holds and carefully-crafted verbal barbs until they collapsed of mutual exhaustion.

Odessa would get to her feet as well, rubbing at her temples with both hands. She smirked as she heard Lumi’️s taunts. The ivory beauty had managed to catch her by surprise there, but she would not get the best of Odessa. No, the British woman was still supremely confident. She performed an exaggerated swoon and exclaimed: “Oh! My knight in shining armor!” If Lumi was going to taunt her, Odessa would taunt the French woman right back, and she would do it better!

“And it’️s true, my dear Lumi—those lovely white legs of yours will linger in my mind for some time yet. But…let’️s get to the bottom of things, shall we?” Odessa turned to the side and thrust her hips in Lumi’️s direction, giving the French woman a perfect view of her firm, brown butt. “I do believe it is this posterior that will be haunting your dreams, won’️t it, darling? You’️ll never be able to forget the way these cheeks pressed into your back while I used you as my throne…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:07 am

Lumi was silent for perhaps a moment too long, allowing her eyes to linger on Odessa's presented rear for a second longer than necessary. "You have quite the way with words, Odessa, but you won't find one such as I tempted by such a lewd display, no matter how shapely the rear offered~" Lumi reaches up and carefully rearranges her hair, then crosses her arms beneath her breasts, subtly making them the center of attention. "I may be the knight, but I daresay you aren't the princess or the dragon; you are too powerful and willful to be a dainty ruler, and too graceful and pretty to be a savage beast. Instead, you fill both roles in our little story... isn't it lucky for me that the knight always rescues the princess from the dragon~?"

Lumi begins to circle around Odessa, looking for an advantageous angle of attack. "What would that mean for our story... shall I coax the beast out of you, hold by hold, then carry you off to my castle, as you beg for the chance to rain kisses on my face and become my bride, whilst I, noble knight I am, must chastely refuse your coquettish whims~?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 am

Lumi’️s silence was brief, but it was just long enough for Odessa to notice it. Once again, she had managed to stun her opponent with her silver tongue. It took a lot to elicit such a vulnerable reaction from the brilliant, lovely purple-haired woman, and every time she managed to do it, Odessa felt a great sense of accomplishment. It took a lot of talking, and already her tongue was tired from the exchange of cutting quips, insightful jabs, and witty observations. But she would persevere!

As Lumi readjusted her hair, Odessa would turn back around, meeting the French woman’️s gaze with her own. “Of course you wouldn’️t be tempted. You are a gentlewoman, after all. A dashing, dazzling knight in pure white armor.” Odessa would let her eyes drift down to her opponent’️s breasts for a second, and made a small display of licking her lips when her gaze settled upon the two big, pale orbs barely contained within that snug white bra. She looked back up into Lumi’️s eyes.

“Mmm…what a story it is, love,” Odessa mused, beginning to circle in the opposite direction, she and her French rival staring each other down from opposite sides of a slowly spinning ellipsoid. “And the best part is yet to come. Perhaps the knight will vanquish the dragon and earn the princess’️s undying, everlasting affection…or perhaps the dragon will best the knight, turning her to mush in its grasp, keeping her as a plaything in a dungeon, to be used for the dragon’️s pleasure…for don’️t you know, dear, sweet, noble knight, what dragons do to budding, vestal virgins such as thee?” She chuckled and gave Lumi a knowing, teasing wink.

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 am

"Mmph, the day another woman turns me to mush in her grasp is the day I quit the public, dearest Odessa. I'm afraid your dungeon will never have another fair maiden chained in it, a slave to your charms~ We'll see how much it takes to tame your dragon..." With a wink, Lumi suddenly leaped forward, looking as if she were attempting to spear her opponent onto the mat! However, Sarn remained acutely aware of how, if Odessa saw it coming and dodged out of the way, she would be vulnerable to a counterattack; what's more, since they had been circling, she had no doubt that Odessa would see it coming and counter her assault. So, Lumi juked out of the way at the last moment, leaping to the right and spinning around, trying to kick Brock's legs out from under her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next