Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Gail was quite pleased that her returning attack landed, but only for a little while. "Gah!", she kept running into Lucy's legs and fell over. She opened her eyes, realizing that Lucy was trying to get away! But unfortunately for the purple-attired Gail, she probably wasn't going to outpace her, they were both on the ground, and Lucy's small frame hid a lot of stupid speed.

But that didn't mean that Gail wasn't going to try and give chase to the annoying little blonde. Crawling forwards at her hated opponent, Gail didn't bother wasting time trying to get back up, she needed to reach Lucy and keep her down where she was at least at a manageable speed and not making Gail look foolish. Her plan after she got hold of her wasn't too clear, but she was looking to knock a few hard blows into Lucy's chest.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 Empty Re: AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Lucy saw Gail getting near her and thought of what to do next, she thought about exiting the ring and getting in from another corner. But Lucy figured Gail would get time to stand up.

"It's early in the match, I suppose I can go for it." Lucy thought to herself.

With that Lucy would turn and leap towards the ropes, grabbing onto them and then proceeding to roll out the ring.
Then she'd get back up onto the apron looking right at Ms Hatzis, if Gail was still intent on attacking her Lucy would reach forward with her arms to slam Gail's chin onto the top rope before sliding back into the ring near her at a standing position.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Gail slowed when Lucy rolled out, was the girl trying to run away or something? But it seemed not, Lucy had gotten back in as soon as she had rolled out, and since she was standing on the apron with that annoying expression. Which of course meant that Gail wasn't going to give Lucy the chance to do whatever hte hell she was planning.

Gail rushed right in... only to be caught by Lucy's hands. Instinctively, she reached for something, which was probably the girl's head, just to feel a big pull into the ropes. But since with Gail holding onto Lucy's hair, both of them were pulled down, and with Lucy already down there... Maybe she'd lose her balance and fall backwards.

AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 SAdcZrMAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 MVRLLQmAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 I82ome3AV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 UAjmKPCAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 MAai8oKAV 13 Dark Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Gail Hatzis - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Lucy thought she had Gail in her grasp, at least until she realised what was happening. Her eyes went wide as she yelled out a loud "Fuck!".

She fell to the mats outside the ring with Gail atop her, earning a loud grunt of pain from Mr Grange's baby girl. She hoped Gail was taken aback by the pair of them falling out to the ring, in the distance she could hear Erica yell out her name. She was stunned for now, but the ref girl was starting to count from 1. If they stayed out there past ten it would be ruled as a no contest, it would be a question of what Gail would do next here really.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Hearing Lucy yell out, Gail realized that they were going to go down. But there wasn't any time to brace herself, so she ended up using Lucy's body as a shock absorber. She took a few seconds to open her eyes, the ref girl had gotten to 4 by now. Gail COULD just climb in and hope that Lucy wouldn't follow her, but that wouldn't be any good, no one was going to see her really win.

So instead, Gail pulled Lucy by the hair up and dragged her into the ring, and if Lucy was too slow to fight back after that, she'd slam her down facefirst into the mat, and then straddle her back for the possibility of a hold.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Lucy let out a yelp of pain as her blonde mane was grabbed by Gail, things were a bit of a blur right now but the pain let her know that Gail was right next to her.

As Gail dragged her into the ring Lucy began to think of what she could do next, then an idea clicked into her head.
Mr Grange's baby girl would throw her arms out at the legs of Gail, then she'd attempt to yank them out from under her so that she'd land on her belly.

Keeping ahold of her legs Lucy would attempt to try for a pin, Lucy knew Gail would most likely get out of this. But Mr Grange's baby girl would be able to get back to a vertical base at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Gail wasn't too focused on Lucy, or rather, she was more intent on pinning her than worrying about the little blonde fighting back. "Wh-? Ouhff!" The reversal was a bit too sudden for Gail, she was not expecting Lucy to get back into it so soon. And now, she was stuck underneath her, lying on her stomach.

Angrily fighting her way out, Gail pushed upwards from the mat, the hold wasn't strong enough to keep her down, but as Lucy hoped, she'd likely had the time to get into whatever position she needed before Gail could get out. If that was truly the case, the brunette would pull the same trick on Lucy, pulling her off her feet and sending her back down onto the mat.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Lucy got herself ready, she knew Gail would get out of that pin. As Lucy thought.

The blonde girl would spring to the ropes and bounce off of them, running towards Ms Hatzis.
Once she was near enough she'd leap at her, intent on going for a good old fashioned hurricarana.

The fans in the audience would get a peak up Lucy's skirt, exposing her white panties as she lept into the air.
She didn't know what would happen, but this wasn't the first time she acted on a wing and a prayer.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Gail wasn't expecting Lucy to run off again, that didn't make any sense! But maybe that was what fit Lucy, the girl didn't see
s would give her enough space... until she saw the little blonde maniac fling at her. "What the fuc-" her expletive cut off by Lucy's leg connecting with her neck.

And again Gail was brought down to the mat, the move was way too insane to predict. Was she going to just spend the entire match picking herself up after each of these progressively crazier moves from Lucy?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:50 pm

Lucy had landed that hurricarana dead on, like a boss as her old man would say.

She began to stand up, getting her long hair out the way. She figured soon she should cut it or tie it in a knot.
But regardless she had gotten Gail down on the mat and rushed towards the ropes, flinging herself off of them she'd run towards Gail.
Once she got near enough Mr Grange's baby girl would leap into the air, attempting to deck Ms Hatzis with a legdrop to the belly.

If Gail got out the way in time Lucy would yelp in pain a little as she landed hard on her backside, her face wincing from the impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next