Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brawl 2: Brawl Harder

Post by valen311 Thu May 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Asami watched as Dixie started the motorcycle up with the ease that came from experience. Of course she knew how to ride a motorcycle. How delightfully both American and southern rock-girlish of her. It totally took the wind out of her 'I'm in charge' sails but Asami really didn't feel like adding getting into a motorcycle accident to list of things done this evening.
Grunting as she slid onto the bike, behind Dixie, the Asian wrapped an arm tightly around the Texan's waist, the other she used to press her hand up against her belly.
"Ok then...I trust you. If you drive even half as well as you fight, we'll be alright." she said, her mouth next to Dixie's ear so she could be heard over the roar of the engine.

Then she leaned her head against the American's shoulder as a wave of pain passed through her stomach.
"Nnngh!" she managed to bite back the cry of agony, turning it into a brief grunt, her torso coming to rest against Dixie's back. Her vision wavered for a moment, alarmingly.
*No, you weakling! You look pitiful enough already, being rescued by the one you're supposed to be saving. You will not add to that by passing out!* she raged at herself, gritting her teeth in her effort to retain consciousness.
Shaking her head to clear it, Asami did her best to keep her voice even.
"I'm fine." she said, straightening back up into a sitting position. "Anytime you're ready. Although, I'll admit, sooner is better than later. Also, congratulations on your new motorcycle."

Last edited by 133 on Thu May 29, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:19 am

"Ah can drive jes' fine!" Dixie grinned, revving the bike's engine again as the Kunoichi pressed in close to her. It had been too long since Dixie had rode a motorcycle. She kind of wanted to get a new one now. "Jes' as good as ah can fight, trust me!"

She waited for a moment, enjoying the roar of the engine beneath her, giving the bike another revving, before looking back over her shoulder at her injured battle buddy. "Heh...it ain't mine, girl. These guys are scum, but ah ain't a thief. Once ah'm done with it, ah'm bringing it right back here." She pulled the handle again, letting the bike rev up once more, and gave Asami a quick nod. "Ah'm ready. Let's go!"

With those words, she suddenly let the bike fly, taking off into the night towards the hospital, hoping that the Kunoichi was holding on tight enough.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:39 am

"Heh, well if that's what you want. That's probably the smart thing actually. All they have to do is find the bike and they'll find you." Kunoichi replied, still making sure to keep her voice altered so Dixie hopefully wouldn't recognize it.
Deciding to hold on to Dixie by putting both arms around her waist, Asami nodded back to the Texan.
"Ready." she confirmed.

As they roared off into the night, Asami gave a mental sigh. It was over. A wound like this, it would have to be reported to the police. The hospital staff would unmask her, hand her over to the authorities. She'd be arrested, of course. Then, promptly fired from the AFW. She was quite sure there had to be rules against vigilantism and brawling out in the streets. Although when she envisioned the look of shock that she felt would cross Lukretia's face when she found out that one of her most well behaved wrestlers (outside the ring anyway) was a grim, mask wearing vigilante, Asami couldn't resist a smile that was hidden under said mask. However, that faded when she thought about the fact Dixie would be there when the doctors made her take it off.
*Well, that'll suck. Nothing humiliates like getting exposed as a freak in a mask in front the girl you like. Still, there isn't anything I can do about it. Might as well sit here and enjoy the ride while it lasts.* she thought as she leaned in close to Dixie.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 am

Dixie took off into the night, the ninja hanging tightly onto her. She kept quiet during the ride, focusing on getting them to the hospital quick and safely, and making sure to keep it as smooth a ride as possible.

Eventually, as the hospital came into view, Dixie revved the engine again, accelerating a little faster to get them there, then skidding to a stop in front of it. She quickly powered the bike down, and looked back over her shoulder towards the Kunoichi, meeting her gaze for a brief moment. "You okay? That ride wasn't too bumpy, was it? Didn't want to make yer wounds any worse or anything..." She started to slip off the bike, glancing over the body of the ninja, making sure she was still alright. "Come on, girl. Let's get you inside." She held out a hand towards the ninja, offering her both help off the bike and a shoulder to lean on into the hospital.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:12 am

Getting off the bike, Kunoichi nodded her thanks to Dixie as she leaned on her shoulder.
"Not at all. You drive as well as you fight." she replied. "Well...here goes nothing."
With that, she and Dixie made their way into the hospital.
The two of them must've looked like hell, because most of the outgoing people gave them a wide berth as they staggered in. A nurse rushed over.
"What happened?!" she asked, dismayed at the blood on Dixie's face and Kunoichi's abdomen.
"Umm...deep cut...somewhere....stomach-wise." Asami replied, fading out as the nurse laid her on a stretcher.
"What is the deal with the mask?" the nurse asked Dixie as Kunoichi was rushed away to intensive care. "Is she a friend of yours? We'll have to get her name for our records, and if the wounds were a result of violence, we'll have to report this to the authorities..."
Before the Texan could answer, a middle aged doctor approached.
"Please nurse. She's hurt." he said. "I'll handle this. Go make sure the other woman is getting prepped."
As the nurse went off, the doctor nodded to Dixie, showing her into an examination room.
"Please....sit down. You and the other woman are safe." he said, motioning to padded table in the center of the room. He then went about the business of examining Dixie's nose after the woman sat down. "I'm doctor Izawa. There's no need to tell me your name. The less I know, the better. It's going to be tricky, getting both of you treated and keeping your names out of the records."
After a moment he spoke again.
"It's a simple fracture of the nasal bone..." he said to himself after gently feeling along the Texan's nose. "I'll have to reset it. I'll warn you...this will hurt."
He then placed his hands to either side of Dixie's nose, and then with a quick, deft movement, moved the nose so it was straight again.
"There." Isawa said matter of factly. Getting a nose splint out of a drawer, he also took out a moist antiseptic wipe and used it to begin cleaning Dixie's nose and face. "The other woman.....she saved my wife a few months back from a gang of punks. I recognized her from what she told me. A woman, dressed all in black leather, with some sort of ninja mask. Tell me does she have a name? Maybe not her real one...but something she's called?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Dixie watched, as the nurses and doctors rushed the Kunoichi off, shaking her head, hoping the woman would be alright. She let the doctor lead her into the examination room, sliding onto the table in the center, finally starting to feel her fatigue. She was beat. She didn't want anything right now except to curl up and take a long, long nap.

Unfortunately, she wasn't going to get that chance. She winced as the doctor felt her nose, letting out a light tsk towards him. "Careful, doc...that thing i-AHH!" She winced even harder, letting out a sharp cry as the doctor jerked her nose straight again. She gave him a foul look, rubbing her nose gently as he turned to the drawer. "Geez, could have been a little gentler."

She then sighed, letting him clean her face and set her nose in the split. "Ah ain't got a single clue who she really is, Doc. Ah jes' know she calls herself the Kunoichi..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:10 pm

"Sorry about that.." the doctor replied to Dixie's protest. "Always better to do it quickly and be done with it, I've discovered."
He finished cleaning the blood off of the Texan's face as she continued to speak.

"Kunoichi." he mused. "Well, she'll be in good hands. Like I said, I owe her my wife's life. Stitching her up won't be much of a problem. The hard part is faking her paperwork so she can stay the night without drawing any attention."
He stood up, his work on Dixie finished.
"But that's not for you to worry about." he said with a grin. "You, my friend, are getting a prescription for a medium grade painkiller, as well as a doctor's order to not take any blows to the face for at least a month. Think you can do that for me? Also, not to worry, your visit will be off the books as well. Will you need some sort of note for your job....? You might want to miss a day or seven...."
As he spoke, the doctor went to a desk, writing out the said prescription.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 am

Dixie sat there, listening as the doctor continued on, watching him walk around the room towards his deck. She shook her head at the doctor, giving him a small shrug. "Ah can take a week or so off, doc, but ah don't know about the gettin' hit in the face part." She grinned back at him, a helpless look on her face as she shrugged again. "Kind of hard to stop yer opponents from hittin' ya wherever they want when yer in a wrestlin' ring, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:08 pm

"You're a wrestler?" the doctor asked incredulously. "Well, in that case, I'd recommend that you'd stay out of action for a month. I mean the risk of more damage to your nose is just too great. Because, you know, you can't ask your opponent to not it you in the nose."

He gave her a wry grin after he said that.

"But, seeing how you're not an official patient of mine, all I can do is make that recommendation. I'll even provide any paperwork you'll need, saying your nose was broken in a car accident." he said. "I'll be back with some gauze and nose splints, so take a moment to decide. Then, I'll need to start work on Kunoichi."
With that, the doctor would leave Dixie to her thoughts for a few moments, as he not only got the needed supplies, but also checked with the nurses to make sure Kunoichi was stable, which she was, for the moment. Then he would return to the Texan, ready to see if she needed him to forge a doctor's recommendation for a leave of absence....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 am

"Yeah, doc," Dixie responded, sighing at the idea of having to take any amount of time off from work. She hated the thought, but there wasn't a lot she could do about it. "Go ahead and get me that paperwork. Guess ah'll need to find something to do fer a few weeks..."

Roughly one month later...

Dixie grinned, as she leaned against the ropes of the wrestling ring, beads of sweating rolling down the side of her face. It felt good to be back in the ring. It felt damn good, even if this was just a dinky house show and not anything big. Those weeks she had taken off to rest up and heal up had left her itching to get back into the ring, and tonight that itch was finally being scratched.

She looked across the ring at her opponent, her friend Asami, and grinned wider towards her. Dixie was feeling tired and worn down (after all, this had been a long, rough match between them), but Asami didn't look like she was in any better shape. Taking a breath to calm herself, Dixie suddenly pushed off of the ropes, springing forwards towards Asami, lifting her arm up for a stiff clothesline. "Look sharp, girly!" she shouted, rushing towards the ninja. "Ah'm comin' right at ya!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next