Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, SigmaMorgan, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The New Red

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The New Red - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Red

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:29 am

Never before had anyone actually said that word out loud to Talia. Most people just never brought the event up entirely. Some did but decided to word it differently. When Tatsuki said the word Rape, Talia suddenly started crying. She collapsed into the chair with Tatsuki's guidance. The girl was right. So few people seemed to care about what happened to her. It was bad enough that the event occurred. The fact that no one helped her...that everyone just casually watched just made it so much worse. And even those Talia knew...who she thought were her friends never seemed to even care.

Talia didn't even hear Tatsuki's attempt to reassure her. She was too caught up sobbing to hear it. As if subconsciously embarrassed about her own breakdown, Talia even brought both her hands up to cover her face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:41 am

Tatsuki frowns again to see that Talia broke down in tears because of what she said, she really feels stupid for this and then facepalms hard to the point of leaving a red mark on her forehead. "Tatsuki you baka..." Feeling really bad, the athlete will then wrap her arms around Talia to gently hug the girl, hoping this would have better success at reassuring the red head. "I am sorry for being that up Talia-san, I am really sorry..."

As a way to think of another way to help her, Tatsuki shares something that came to mind when she saw that disgusting rerun. "If I was around when you did that match Talia-san, I would have came in to help you get away from that sick man..." She says as she brings a head up to stroke Talia's bright red hair and her head.

Last edited by 11297 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:20 am

Talia felt warm arms wrap around her. Her crying slowed a little bit. Tatsuki's words were a little reassuring but didn't help all that much. She may had been truthful but at the same time... "No one helped me...they...they all just watched..." Talia's words were very choked but she suddenly felt herself squeezing Tatsuki back. Talia continued crying as if she was letting out the painful memory entirely.

"...Why didn't anyone care? Am I...am I that unlikable?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Tatsuki really hated herself for making Talia remember that terrible experience, she shouldn't have brought it up at all when Talia was stuttering. But it was too late now and the redhead is just bawling her eyes out while saying things about everyone watching and not coming to her aid or even caring. Then the athlete came up with a theory and an idea about this, Talia must have been holding this all in for all this time and after Tatsuki mentioned it she is letting it all out. "No, you aren't unlikable at all Talia-san. I like you."

Still hugging Talia and who returns the hug while stroking her head, Tatsuki begins to smile. "It's okay, just let it all out. It okay to cry, I'm here for you." Tatsuki started to feel like a parent caring for a child, she hoped that this would help in some way and not make things worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Talia continued to sob in Tatsuki's arms. Over time, they became quieter and she lessened her grip on Tatsuki. For once since her time in the AFW, she was comfortable enough to let out all her pain on the matter. Even those rare times she felt happy with herself around Akashi or Johnny way back when never reached the point that she could open up like this. Then again, all the recent conflicts with that group were probably what overwhelmed Talia at this problem.

After what felt like a few minutes, Talia's cries finally stopped. She didn't budge. Instead she just sat there in the comforting arms of the smaller girl. Tatsuki was still young. She had a loving, supportive family and a bright future. Talia dearly hoped Tatsuki would never end up as fucked up as herself.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:55 am

Tatsuki kept consoling Talia as she bawled in her arms, and over time she noticed that her friends cries are getting more quiet and the death grip Talia had around the athlete started to lighten up. This must have been a lot of weight on the red head's shoulders for her to handle, and she is finally letting it all out. "There there, it's okay Talia-san."

Even after Talia was done crying, she remained in Tatsuki's arms. Tatsuki giggled and stroked the redhead's hair some more before pulling away and placing a hand on Talia's cheek. "Do you feel much better now Talia-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:15 am

As comforting as Tatsuki was, Talia had a frown on her face when she pulled away. "I'm sorry...I...I'm a mess..." Her makeup had run giving her sentence dual meaning. But that wasn't why she had a frown on her face. The truth was that she knew this wouldn't last. Just like that nice time she spent with Taylor before she admitted who she was, the moment Talia confessed her identity she was sure Tatsuki would do the same. Maybe she wouldn't be as violent as Taylor, but it would hurt Talia all the same.

And she was so sick of hurting all the time.

"I should go...I'm...I'm sorry you had to see me like this..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Seeing Talia frown instead of nodding made Tatsuki a bit worried, she was sure that she would have felt a lot better after all that crying. It seems that she was wrong. She hears as the redhead says she is a mess, Tatsuki was about to deny that but sees that her make up is running from the crying. "Oh don't worry, I'm sure you can fix that up easily in the bathroom." Tatsuki suggested while giggling a bit as she brings her hand up to wipe some of the tears away.

Just when Tatsuki was gonna ask Talia if she wanted to stay long, maybe for the night, Talia stands up and says she is going now and apologizes for how she is. "Hey wait Talia-san, don't you want to stay longer, or at least for dinner?" Tatsuki wanted to spend a lot of time with her new friend, and she also wanted to ask about something since just now she saw a hint of pain in her beautiful purple but familiar eyes.

Last edited by 11297 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:10 am

The redhead really wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to be alone again. But it also felt like the only thing she could be anymore. She couldn't hide her identity forever. And when she did reveal it, Tatsuki was going to hate her just like everyone else already did. And the closer the two were, the worse the fallout would be. Talia sniffled and wiped her nose before grabbing her clothes and walking into the bathroom. She laughed at the image of herself. She looked horrible...and not just because of the makeup.

After cleaning herself up, she walked out of the bathroom back in her original clothes. She placed the red outfit on the bed and turned to Tatsuki. "I guess I could stay." It was going to be awkward, that was for sure, but Talia really didn't want eat a meal alone if she didn't have to. It had been so long since she had a warm, homecooked meal. "I don't want to impose on you or anything..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Tatsuki just looks at Talia with a worried expression. Why was she still sad, and wants to leave so suddenly? This seriously confused Tatsuki a lot and even looking into her eyes doesn't help much either this time. All that she can deduce from this, is that something is still bothering Talia to the point that it's constantly eating at her. She watched as Talia picked up her clothes and left the room to change in the bathroom again. "Talia-san..."

She once again waited for Tali to come back after changing, this gives Tatsuki a bit of time to think about things for a bit. **Maybe I should be there for her more...** Considering how much she has been through, the athlete believes that if she is with the redhead more then maybe she can feel better to have a friend with her.

While she was lost in thought for a while, it was when Talia came back in that her train of thought was broken. Seeing the girl put the outfit on the bed and turning to Tatsuki, saying she'll stay instantly brought a wide happy smile to the athlete's face as she leaps at Talia and gives her a big hug. "You're always welcomed to stay here Talia-san!" Hearing her next words made Tatsuki shake her head. "Don't worry about it, your not forcing anything. I seriously insist, I even asked my mom to make some extra food for you in case you decided to stay for dinner!" She said cheerfully with a giggle as she then pats Talia on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum