Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The New Red

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The New Red - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Red

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:03 am

Talia closed the room door as instructed. It hadn't dawned on her that she'd be changing right then and there. It wasn't like she was embarrassed, it was just always awkward changing in an unfamiliar place. When the closet door opened up, Talia was surprised to see so many different outfits. She was expecting two at most. At the attention to detail was borderline excessive. Everything was red just as she asked. Not just any red either. It was a very bright and vibrant red. Talia smiled as she looked at each one. A couple weren't really her style. It didn't matter though, as the effort put into them seemed legitimate. "Wow...these look amazing. You weren't kidding when you said you were good at this."

Talia picked up the Chinese battle dress and looked it over. The idea seemed alright but it made her think it was just the Chinese version of her Dark Angel outfit. She wanted to be as far away as possible from that old look. She put the battle dress back and inspected the second one. It seemed a little normal like a good backup outfit. The fourth one seemed really interesting. There was too much going on with it, but that wasn't that much of a downside. Talia picked it up with another smile. "This one seems really cool."

Talia placed the outfit on the bed and took off her jacket. As she got to removing her shirt, out of habit she slowed down as the bottom of it brushed by her ribs. There wasn't nearly as much pain as there use to be. It still hurt a little and she hadn't gotten to the point of being able to ignore it. There was a bandage wrapped around her lower ribs just below her dark blue sports bra. She put the outfit on with another smile on her face. She looked into the mirror and spun herself around a few times. "What do you think?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:31 am

Tatsuki had a big wide and goofy smile on her face as she showed the outfits she made for Talia who was surprised and impressed with her work which made Tatsuki smile even more. "Thank you Talia-san! I worked so hard on these so I can try and come up with a variety so you would have plenty of kinds to choose from!" It was obvious that Tatsuki was happy that Talia likes the outfits she made, even if she will only pick one of them to use it was still nice to be interested in all of them because of how detailed they were.

As Talia checked out the outfits that the athlete made, Tatsuki sat back down in her desk chair and watched as Talia inspected the outfits one by one. When she looked at the Chinese Battle Dress outfit Tatsuki noticed a bit of pain in her eyes as if she remembered something sad. "Hm?" But once Talia checked the next one out, Tatsuki smiled and shrugged it off. **I'll ask about it later once she has opened up more...** She taught to herself as she continued to watch.

Once the pretty redhead picked up the Fantasy Hero outfit, Tatsuki was on the edge of her seat. She had worked VERY hard on that one specifically since making Fantasy Hero outfits were her forte and hoped that Talia would like and/or pick it. To her joy, she did in fact liked it, and Tatsuki's smiled grew wider and watched as Talia undressed herself to change into the outfit. Talia really does have a nice and sexy body as the athlete blushes as she looked at her and admired her hot body, but her blush goes away once she notices the bandage just below her sports bra and wondered how was that injury there if Talia was in retirement?

After Talia finished changing into the outfit and asked how she looked, Tatsuki stood up in a heartbeat and clamped her hands together and brought them next to her cheek like a fangirl and was obviously excited by the sight. "You look great Talia-san! You definitely look amazing in that!!" Tatsuki was ecstatic about this and forgotten about the injury for a second to relish this moment. "Out of all of them I highly recommend this one, and then if we could we would be matching tag team!"

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 am

Talia carefully inspected the outfit on her in the mirror. It looked pretty neat, but it was a little too busy. Talia crossed her arms and held them up to her chest like a proud warrior. After a second, she smiled and laughed. She then turned around and slowly looked over her right shoulder back at the mirror with a glare. Then she laughed again. It really did look exciting. "This'll definitely go into the maybe pile." Talia smiled and began removing the outfit. As she hung the outfit back on the hangar, she noticed the fifth outfit in the closet.

"Oh...what's that one in there?" Talia helped herself and picked the outfit up. She rotated it around to inspect it further. "Is this one for me too?" It was red just like the others but it had a very appealing simplicity to it. "Can I try this one?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 am

Tatsuki sat back down in her chair and kept watching Talia who kept inspecting herself with the Fantasy Hero outfit the athlete made for the redhead. She was very amused at Talia's poses as if she were a real warrior and laughed at them with her who laughed too and kept doing poses to look badass before she stopped and considered this a maybe outfit. "The maybe pile huh? Okay, whatever you choose to do you can do it." Tatsuki didn't stare at Talia's body again like before and merely just watched her undress and kept wondering about that injury on her body.

Then when Talia noticed the 5th outfit in the closet Tatsuki's eye went a bit wide. "Oh umm.... I don't think you should wear that one." She insisted nervously since this was the athlete's first outfit she made and had a state of mind that wouldn't have gone well with Talia's taste but she appears to be interested in it. "Well.... yeah it is for you, but I had the idea of your bikini look while I made that and I thought you wouldn't like this. But... you can give it a try if you want Talia-san."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 am

Talia raised her eyebrow at Tatsuki's little warning about the outfit. She inspected it again and realized what she was talking about. It was a little revealing in the front. Well...very revealing in an unusual way. Nevertheless, Talia was willing to try it. She really had hated that old outfit of hers. Back when she was confident about herself, it didn't really matter that much. In hindsight, though, it was a terrible idea. She still felt embarrassed about it even now.

She turned around and took off her shorts, revealing matching dark blue panties. This outfit was a full body piece and she really couldn't put it over. There was a little trouble with figuring out how to put the outfit on. Once she managed to get it fully on, though, she realized there was still a problem. Her bra clearly showed through the outfit. She'd definitely need to get some clear tape to make it work. But that was just a little effort compared to the everything else.

Talia turned around to look at herself in the mirror. After a few seconds, she smiled. Her red hair and outfit complemented each other in a way she didn't expect. She looked like a fiery inferno. "Now...I like this."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:23 am

Tatsuki was really worried and was insistent that Talia not wear that one piece leotard like outfit she made, since Talia didn't like her original bikini look anymore then she was sure to not like this outfit. The athlete didn't really react or blushed this time when Talia started to undress again with her whole bode being exposed to the athlete, and as Talia finished putting on the outfit she can see that the outfit really was revealing on her and Tatsuki was surely very positive that Talia wouldn't like it since she didn't like having a sexy kind of look and still had a nervous expression as she look at Talia.

Watching Talia inspect herself, Tatsuki can see that the girl did make a small but understandable error when putting on the one piece, she left her bra and panties on. With outfits like this it is usually best to put it on naked so other clothing doesn't get in the way, but since Talia didn't want to be nude in front of Tatsuki it's understandable. The girl closed her eyes and waited for the words of denying to come out, but to her surprise, it wasn't of denying. "Eh..?"

The athlete was feeling a bit confused, Talia actually likes the outfit! This surprised Tatsuki a lot, and her expression alone shows how shocked she is. "You like it Talia-san?" Feeling the need to have a closer look, Tatsuki stands up from the desk chair and circles around Talia to inspect her herself and she does get an excited expression. "Wow you really do look very good in this Talia-san! I honestly had low hopes for this one because of how revealing it was, but you fit this perfectly!" But then she remembers about Talia's bra and panties of how they are standing out and Tatsuki felt the need to bring this up. "Oh, and Talia-san, it would be best not to wear your bra and underwear under this, it would make wearing this outfit uncomfortable, especially since I based this off someone else's outfit and make it original."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:57 am

Talia smiled at the image of herself in the mirror. This really did feel like the proper outfit to wear for her. I mean sure it was a little...revealing...but it looked freaking awesome. Talia turned around again to inspect it further. "One second..." she muttered and skipped into the bathroom. She closed the door and put the costumer back on, this time without her underwear. She briefly glanced at herself before stepping back into the room.

Talia looked in the mirror immediately after finishing. She spun around a couple times while tilting her head as if trying to see if she had something on her. When she was finally content with how it looked, Talia paused and stared at the mirror. Actually...maybe it was a little too revealing. Involuntarily, she crossed her arms and half-blushed. "Umm...yea...maybe not..." She wasn't sure she could even pull it off. It wasn't like she was brimming with confidence on this kind of thing.

And she certainly didn't want to give some immoral tension wrestler some more motivation to do something bad to her again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Tatsuki reveled in seeing Talia in this one piece that she made, it really did look so good on her and it made her look like a true professional wrestler while also looking sexy in the process. "Boy, I cannot even begin to express how this looks just amazing on you Talia-san!" She continued to view the red head's body over and over as she kept inspecting herself until she left the room, Tatsuki knew she was gonna take her advice with wearing that without underwear and change in the bathroom. "The bathroom is down the hall to the left."

While waiting for Talia, Tatsuki sat back down in her desk and grabbed her small treasure chest which was on it. She opens it to look at the red headband that was inside and frowns as it belonged to her deceased cousin, it was almost the anniversary of his death but the athlete didn't know what she should do about it yet....

Once Talia came back in Tatsuki closed the chest immediately and brought her sight to her to see her friend's look to see the difference. It certainly was an improvement without the bra and panties, it made Tatsuki blush a little bit more as she smiled. Although after a while Talia began to have second thoughts about it now and crossed her arms and blushed. "Eh?" The athlete was confused, Talia was so enthusiastic about this outfit and then her spirits dropped. Tatsuki stood up and came up close behind her sexy friend and put her hands on Talia's shoulders. "Hey Talia-san, whats the matter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:11 am

Talia involuntarily shook when Tatsuki put her hands on her shoulders. "Oh-um...it's nothing..." Talia stuttered trying to regain her composure. "It-It looks nice...it does...I just...maybe I need to cover myself more..." Talia crossed her arms and turned away from the mirror. "I don't want to...give anyone the wrong idea, ya know? Sometimes..." The redhead looked down at the ground and shook a little bit.

"Sometimes that's all the motivation some...some psycho needs to...to..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:45 am

Tatsuki tilted her head curiously after placing her hands on Talia's shoulder, she listened to the redhead explain herself saying she liked the outfit but thinking she should cover up more before taking her hands off when Talia turned around. She adds more to her explanation by saying this will give the wrong idea to others and gives them motivation to... ".... Rape you?" She said to finish Talia's sentence when she stuttered.

The athlete frowned slightly since she knows why Talia is worried about this, when she was raped by Killer King in her first match, that wasn't fair at all. But Tatsuki needs to try to assure her friend that it's okay. "It's only just that sick freak that would do such a thing, so you can relax Talia-san." Again, Tatsuki goes up behind Talia and puts her hands on her shoulders, but instead she lightly pushes her to her chair and then makes the girl sit down in it as she give the red head and gentle massage. "No one will do such a thing, I swear. Unless it's a hentai match and if you up against Natalia-Onee-sama, you really have nothing to worry about!" She said with a smile and cheerful tone while keeping up the massage. "Besides, other girls wear similar if not even more revealing outfits then this Talia-san!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum