Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl)

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Kima felt her cheek bone started to crack as she flew into a tree. She grimaced and said, "So you got me. That doesn't mean you've won."

With that, she ran fast enough to create an after image of herself, both folding their arms with a smirk.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl)

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Avryl's eyes widened. How could she tell which of the Kimas was the real one? She just decided to punch the right one and see if that is the real or just an illusion.

"Take this!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm

The illusion vanished as Kima wrapped her arms aorund Avryl's neck squeezing hard.

"It's over now," she said, but suddenly, a dagger flew into her shoulder as she let go clutching onto it. Jade had once again interefered with her plans.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:09 pm

"Oh god...If I was having trobuel with one of them,why do you send me another?!" Avryl thought as her real opponent let her go. She took some steps of distance from Kima and the other girl,since she didnt want to get caught by any of them

"Who are you?! Reveal yourself!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Jade leapt out from the trees carrying a spider's net and wrapped it around Kima saying, "This is where it ends for you!" kicking the ninja girl in the head.

Kima grimaced cursing, "Dammit, Jade, you just couldn't stay out of my hair, could you?"

Jade glared and said, "Kima, I stood in the back and merely prevented you from winning matches, but now that you're trying to murder someone, I can't just stay in the dark any longer!"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:13 am

Avryl just watched,simply amazed. How could that girl almost defeat Kima so easily?!. Avryl clinched her teeth as she felt a little weak. Then she shouted.

"Hey,hey,hey! That's MY opponent,you hear me?!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 am

Jade smiled and said, "I was just giving you a little assistance," before leaping out of the area, but at that moment, Kima grabbed onto Jade's foot with an evil grin and said, "I've been trying to get you out in the open for so long. Now you'll pay for all the times you screwed me over!"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:21 am

Avryl rished toward Kima,growling loudly. She launched a powerful punch straight on her face,in order to force her to release Jade's foot.

"Let her go!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:25 am

Kima flew into the tree, feeling rather stupid for allowing that to happen. Jade fell to the ground groaning, but she was happy that Avryl had gotten the drop on the evil ninja.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:27 am

"Dont think I did that for you..I just.....well,you know..." Avryl said as she blushed slightly and scratched her cheek,a little embarrased. However,she ordered Jade to escape. She will take care of things from now on.

"Run away. I'm gonna finish her off once for all!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next