Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) Empty Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete)

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Late at night, Kima snuck into Avryl's room with a grin under her face mask. She had heard that Avryl was a big threat and needed to deal with her swiftly in her own environment. So she slipped a note beside Avryl's bed that said 'I challenge you to a battle of wits. If you're not afraid, then come deep into the forest. I will be waiting.'

Then she vanished into the night with a grin.

Last edited by 383 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) Empty Re: Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl)

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Avryl woke up as soon as Kima left. She looked around and only saw a note by her bed. She picked it up and read it. 'I challenge you to a battle of wits. If you're not afraid, then come deep into the forest. I will be waiting.' It said. "Me? Scared? Just who do you think this girl that she is to be thinking that I will back off?! I guess I accept." She violently said as she dressed up (yeah,she sleeps naked) and leaves the campus.

After a whole hour,she reached the forest where she was supposed to meet this girl. She kept walking,and walking,and walking a bit more until she get lost in the forest. She leaned on a tree as she thought "Who is the coward now?!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) Empty Re: Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl)

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Kima watched from within the tree Avryl was resting against and grinned throwing a spider web down upon her. If this managed to trap her, she would proceed to kick Avryl in the skull repeatedly before leaping back into the trees.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Avryl's eyes widened as the spider web reached to immobilize her, She received every one of the other girl's kicks and fell down to the ground,struggling and finally breaking the spider web. She quickly stood up and and turned her head to look around. She just couldnt see anything.

"Come out!! Dont hide,you coward!!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Kima grinned wickedly and threw a ninja rope hoping to tie up Avryl.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 pm

"Not again!" Avryl shouted as she ended up tied again. Avryl started to get mad at her unknown opponent,and it isnt good when she gets really mad.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Kima leapt from the tree and smiled at her opponent saying, "Oh, hello, I was randomly strolling through this forest and noticed another ninja from my class was causing you ever so much trouble."

As Avryl hadn't gotten a glimpse at Kima yet, this was a perfect guise.

"Do you want me to get you out?" the girl asked with compassion.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 pm

"Of course I want to get out,come and help me!" Avryl shouted at the mysterious ninja. And,as always,she didnt say 'please'. It was common. She absolutely never says please. She just leaned on a tree and waited for the other girl to come and untie her.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Kima grinned as she cut the rope with a pair of daggers. The second Avryl was free, she rammed the two daggers into her shoulder and made sure they stayed there and pulled out a string holding it against Avryl's neck.

"I'm the one who sent you the note, you gullible idiot!" she exclaimed, "I intend to kill you for you have a stellar reputation!"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Avryl's eyes widened as Kima impaled her shoulder. Avryl screamed in pain,but then she gets caught by Kima's variation of a sleeper hold. She tries to use her healthy arm to give the ninja an elbow blow right on the gut.

"Get....out...."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete) Empty Re: Death Match in the Forest (Kima vs. Avryl-Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next