Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The words of a friend (CarolxRinko)

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Rinko entered her room and looked up at the stars from her window. She started to worry and whipped out her cellphone dialling up a specific number. What happened beyond that shall remain a mistery until the results happen.

nduns

Back to top Go down

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The words of a friend (CarolxRinko)

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Carol jumped out of the window and swiftly ran toward her room. Yeah,she shouldnt be doing this after a match like that,but it resulted to be that her legs were perfect. The only things damaged were her face and her pride. Once there,she picked up everything important for her,her guitars,her CDs,everything,and packed it into a bag.

"Sorry,Rinko..but I must go..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Before Carol could escape, a woman stood in front of her and held her hand out to hault her asking, "Excuse me, Miss, but you wouldn't happen to be Carol, the famous rockstar, would you?"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"I was."Carol said,looking seriously at the mysterious woman. Who was she? What did she want?. Those thoughts crossed Carol's mind as she decided to ignore her and keep going,passing by the mysterious woman

"Excuse me,I'm quite busy right now."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:22 pm

The woman grabbed Carol's shoulder and said, "I think not. An old friend called me up saying you might try to run from your problems."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:26 pm

"Who are you,anyway?!" Carol yelled at the mysterious girl when she kept her from going away.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:28 pm

"My name is Hana Kulani," the woman replied, "Rinko Muscle's trainer."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 pm

"Nice to meet you. Now if you excuse me....!" Carol simply said and launched a quick punch striaght to Hana's face.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Hana grabbed the incoming fist and started to twist Carol's arm, then reeling her inward punched her in the gut saying, "You really are in need to training."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:44 pm

"Agghh!!" Carol groaned,gritting her teeth and trying to get out of the hold. As it seemed impossible for her,she just gave up and asked.

"Just tell me,what do you want from me!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: The words of a friend+Crash Course Training (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next