Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Today at 3:06 am

» Ready to Blow: Alizeh Midori, The Emerald Storm Vs "Cherry Bomb" Sayumi Arai
by Bare Today at 2:55 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toshiko Vs Isabella:- Hardcore Beatdown

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Toshiko Vs Isabella:- Hardcore Beatdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiko Vs Isabella:- Hardcore Beatdown

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Toshiko was not going to be beaten this time. She was going to prove that she could take on a hardcore fighter and win. However things suddenly got bad as Isabella grabbed her arm and send her flying into the ring post. She let out a almost feral scream as he head hit the post. Her vision went blurred slightly and her head was pounding like a drum.

"You bitch!" You are going to pay for that!" Toshiko would stumble back onto her feet, holding onto the turnbuckle for support to ensure that she didn't get dizzy and fall back down. "You are going to need more than that to take me down Bitch!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Toshiko Vs Isabella:- Hardcore Beatdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiko Vs Isabella:- Hardcore Beatdown

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:31 pm

If there was one lesson Toshiko would learn the hard way tonight it was that the ring was just as dangerous as any opponent one faced within it, the steel ring posts especially dangerous and the wannabe hardcore wrestler now knew that after being thrown head first into one of them by the Northern Queen. Even Isabella winced in empathy when Toshiko collided head first with the unforgiving steel, even so she couldn't help but grin and laugh at the woman who had just gotten but a taste of what Isabella had in store with her.

"No, I rather don't believe that I will." Isabella remarked casually as she stepped in behind the woman, moving quickly to wrap her arms around the woman's waist. She would throw her body back with all her strength, trying to suplex Toshiko backwards to bring her neck and shoulders slamming against the mat.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 am

Toshiko was not in a good mood. This Isabella was starting to annoy Toshiko. She was way to confident and underestimated Toshikos abilities. However it didn't look that way however as Isabella had grabbed her and suplexed her back into the mat which drew a heavy groan from Toshiko. Toshiko would however pull away and roll away from Isabella and give herself a moment to get up and get back into a fighting stance

"I am sorry Isabella but it ends now, from now on i am going to be beating you around the ring. I would say i am truly sorry however that's a lie, i am going to enjoy hurting you"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:51 am

Lifting the woman off her feet was child's play for the powerful Isabella who brought the woman slamming down onto her neck and shoulders in a suplex which caused the mat to bounce up and down, the white haired woman grinning from ear to ear as she released the woman's waist and rolled back onto her feet. Already she could see Toshiko trying to get back up to her feet as well but the Northern Queen had no intention of letting her get that far, Isabella moving back in to deliver a snap kick to the stomach of Toshiko as the woman was rising back up to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Toshiko couldn't let the match carry on the way it had so far. At the moment it seemed that Isabella had full control, and that was most certainly the case. Toshiko noticed that Isabella was closing in and was going in for the attack. Toshiko was not going to let that happen if she could help it.

In a risky move, Toshiko pressed on the balls of her feet and propelled herself forward, gearing her shoulder so that it would try and spear into Isabella's lower chest, hoping to stop the woman's charge outright and give Toshiko a fighting chance to get back in the game again.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2