Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

Derekrichey23, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 6 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:05 am

The punch connected, and while the feeling was slightly awkward for Mio, it seemed to do the job nonetheless. What made her raised her eyebrow, however, was Odessa's reaction. Sure the girl wasn't exactly happy about the strike, but she's still able to smirk and tease her after that? Tch, taking me lightly, aren't you...? Mio's tongue clicked as she's starting to grow a little more annoyed.

"Oh, I'm glad to know that it could take a couple more hits then..." she hissed while stepping forward to launch another offense. "Take this!"

Her left fist would reach for the dark skinned girl's breasts, pretending as if she's going to have another go at those dark luscious mounds, although that was never her intention.

"Heh, just kidding..."

Mio would stop her punch so she could attempt grabbing one of Odessa's arms with her right hand, wanting to yank the girl towards her so she could apply a side headlock of her own with her left arm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:43 am

Her tit still stung from that first punch, but it would take a lot of pounding to inflict any sort of serious damage to Odessa’️s chest. Her breasts were nice and firm—big, round, chocolate-colored visions of beauty perched proudly over her muscled chest. If they were the soft, sensitive kind of tits, she would never have gotten as far as she had in the wrestling world.

“If they had to, dear, they could take much more than just a couple of hits,” Odessa explained, her voice slow and thick with condescension. “Just because a breast is big doesn’️t mean it can’️t be firm, as well.”

Seeing the brunette’️s fist coming at her chest once again, Odessa would drop her arms to defend her best assets. She had been fooled, however, and found her arm yanked forcefully, her head encircled by Mio’️s right arm, and her face pressed uncomfortably into the side of the smaller girl’️s torso. “Mmm! Let me go!” Odessa demanded, her hands clamping down on Mio’️s arm as she tried to struggle free.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:56 am

Mio couldn't help but to smirk as her plan succeed. After her initial strike, the dark skinned girl went straight to protect her assets, and ended up being locked by the brawler. While she couldn't press Odessa's face to her own breast as much as the girl did earlier to her, she was more than content to just wear down her opponent like this.

"If you give, then I'll let go!" Mio taunted as she kept Odessa locked with the headlock.

Of course the bigger girl would struggle rather than giving, just like she did earlier. Trying to hold the dark skinned beauty was quite a task for the brawler, and she had to adjust her balance a few times as their tussling made her stagger backwards a bit.

"Nnghh... keep still...!" she hissed at Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 pm

It was a little embarrassing for Odessa to be put into this sort of hold, although she took heart in the fact that, when she had trapped her opponent in a similar headlock, the girl had gotten a faceful of firm, dark breast flesh, an extra layer of humiliation from which, by virtue of the brunette’️s smaller curves, she had largely been spared. Still, Odessa did not want to remain in this hold for any longer than it took her to escape.

“Rrrrgh…” Odessa growled, her grip on her opponent’️s arm tightening as she would continue to try to pry herself free. Her lip curled upwards into a snarl as the slightly smaller girl offered her the option of surrender. “That is certainly not going to happen!” she spat, trying to throw her weight into her opponent as the girl staggered back a couple of steps, trying to capitalize on her lack of balance to send the two of them tumbling back down to the mat—with any luck, freeing herself in the process.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:11 am

"That's what you th-aaah...!" Mio's words was interrupted as she was pushed sideways by Odessa's struggling, eventually causing her crashing on her back along with her opponent on top of her. "Guh...!"

Her arm slipped from the dark skinned girl's neck after the fall, and the brawler felt slightly dazed from it. She groaned as her bigger opponent's weight was crushing down on her body, although there's something else that distracted her - Odessa's breasts pressed against her smaller own. Mio gasped, her cheeks slightly reddened again, but this wasn't the time for this! Right now she needed to get her opponent off her before the girl could try turning around the table again.

"Gh... get off me...!" Mio hissed as she would try to push Odessa away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Odessa’️s strategy was a success, as she managed to topple her opponent onto the mat. Better yet, she managed to come down on top. The dark-skinned girl would take full advantage of this turn of events, pressing herself down into the prone Mio, her large, chocolate-colored tits practically enveloping her opponent’️s smaller set.

She laughed as her opponent gasped and struggled beneath her. “Come on, sweetie, why don’️t you just stop fighting and enjoy yourself?” she suggested teasingly. Mio obviously wasn’️t about to take her advice, however, as the brunette would give Odessa a hard shove that forced the darker girl off. Odessa would roll up onto her knees, and give her opponent a little shrug. “Ugh. Fine. Have it your way, dear,” she would sigh, before attempting to grab Mio’️s arm and turn her over onto her stomach.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:01 pm

"Heh, I'm actually enjoying myself... by fighting..." Mio replied with a smirk as she began to get up after shoving Odessa away.

Her breathing starting to get heavier, mostly from exhaustion. Her bigger opponent's pressing from earlier contributed to her current state. Taking hits was one thing, but getting crushed like that was another. Her smaller build often got her into trouble with those who executed crushing moves, but Mio had definitely won against those types before. She knew she could beat Odessa too as long as she didn't get caught too often. Easier said than done...

The brawler was just about to sit on the mat when she was grabbed, however, causing her to yelp in surprise before her opponent turned her around onto her front. Apparently she was taking her time too long! Not wanting to find out what the dark skinned beauty had in store for her, Mio would try to turn around again, while lashing her outer leg in an attempt to kick Odessa should the girl tried to get on top of her or something!

"N-no way...!" she would let out as she blindly swing her leg while turning around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 pm

“Suit yourself, then!” Odessa replied, laughing as she managed to grab her smaller opponent before the girl was ready and turn her over onto her stomach. The girl would pay for being so slow in getting up, and Odessa was going to have a lot of fun and finish her off right here—or at least, that was what she had planned. Her opponent came to life, then, struggling and flailing, and, in the process of trying to force the girl back down onto the mat, Odessa took a kick directly to her jaw.

“Uaaah!” she cried out, letting go of Mio and collapsing onto her back. She rubbed at her face, trying to soothe the pain. The kick had done quite a number on her, and, now thoroughly disoriented, she could do nothing to keep her opponent down—nor stop her from attempting to execute some holds of her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

"Hah..." Mio paused as she slowly got up to her knees. "Take that..." she chuckled before proceeding to crawl towards her downed opponent.

Without wasting too many time, the brawler would attempt to pounce on Odessa, wanting to keep the girl down by crashing herself on top of the girl. Those lovely chocolate breasts would no doubt make a nice landing pad for her, or so Mio thought. If she could knock some wind off her opponent this way, it might not be to hard to pin her down next... unless the girl had another plan.

"Just stay down already...!" Mio would yell at the girl as she launched herself onto Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Odessa shook her head, rubbing at her aching jaw where her opponent’️s foot had landed. She was slowly regaining her lucidity, and, with it, came anger. That was a cheap shot by the smaller girl, and Odessa did not intend to let her get away with it. The British beauty did not notice her opponent crawling over to her, however, and, before she could even think about her next course of action, Mio had splashed down on top of her, smooshing Odessa’️s breasts and eliciting a startled cry from the bigger girl.

“D-damn it!” she hissed, slumping back down against the mat, chest heaving after having the wind knocked out of her like that. Hearing her opponent insist she stay down, Odessa’️s cheeks flushed, and she was even more determined to teach this little girl a lesson.

…but, to do that, she would have to find some time in which to recover, and it didn’️t seem like she would find it any time soon. Her limbs felt like jelly, and she was barely even able to speak!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next