Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa - Page 3 Empty Re: Pinfall Match - Mio vs Odessa

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 am

"Hmph, bring it on, big girl..." Mio replied dryly as she assumed her stance.

Obviously she's not looking forward to her payback. With Odessa looking rather unstable after her successive strikes, she was definitely not going to relief any pressure on the girl. No, Mio planned to attack and attack the girl as much as she could. No matter how tough this opponent of hers was, she'd eventually fall if Mio kept attacking her relentlessly. Offense is the best defense after all.

The brawler let out a cry as she charged full speed towards the dark skinned beauty. Once they're near, Mio would move to the left while swinging her right arm with some power on it, looking to floor Odessa with a clothesline to the girl's head. A bit risky perhaps, but the brawler was a little too caught up in her momentum that she didn't really consider her options. It's never really her style to be calculative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:26 pm

“I will, little girl,” Odessa grunted, in response to her opponent’️s challenge.

Her legs were still shaky, but she was able to keep herself up with little trouble now. Her opponent was not about to give her a lot of time to recover, though. Almost immediately, the girl came rushing in once again to try to knock Odessa down. The dark-skinned beauty waited for as long as she could, watching her opponent’️s trajectory, before, when the brunette was almost upon her, Odessa would duck underneath the attempted clothesline, allowing the arm to sail harmlessly over her head.

“Ha!” Odessa yelled loudly, as her opponent ran past her. She would attempt to inflict a little damage of her own, twisting around and trying to deliver a swift, hard kick to the brunette’️s backside, with the ultimate goal of forcing her up into the ropes.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Mio scoffed as her arm swung harmlessly above the ducking Odessa, and slightly bent over from the impact of her own missed strike. Tch, should have tried to grab her instead... she told herself. Before she could turn around to face her opponent again, however, a hard kick to her back sent her flying towards the ropes with some force.

"Agh!" the brawler let out before she crashed onto the ropes and bounced back slightly.

Just like the punch she received earlier, the kick had quite a power on it. She faced a couple of powerful opponents before, and it seemed this white haired girl's strength was among the top level. Adjusting her balance while rubbing her back, Mio would turn around to protect her sore spot. Her movement was a little slow due to the pain, though, so the dark skinned beauty might be able to catch her if she reacted faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Odessa had been in a rough spot, but she got some measure of revenge with that kick, sending her opponent bouncing off of the ropes and perhaps slowing her as much as the white-haired wrestler had been slowed by those brutal knee strikes. Though she still felt a little woozy, Odessa would move quickly to try to capitalize on her opponent’️s weakness.

“Heh heh,” she chuckled, putting her hands up in front of her and approaching the brown-haired girl. “Your turn, little one…”

Odessa would make an attempt to grab at her opponent’️s chest. If she could grab ahold of Mio’️s breasts, Odessa would then try to use her raw strength to lift the girl up and lay her body over the top rope, keeping her balanced there while she gave the girl’️s nice breasts a working over.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 pm

"Woah..?!" Mio yelped as she was grabbed by her chest as she turned herself around. "You... aahhhh?!" her protest cut short as the dark skinned beauty lifted her smaller form up and draped her over the rope.

The brawler wasn't expecting this at all, and so she ended up moaning on the rope as Odessa gave her breasts some work out through her dress. Her hands grabbed the girl's arms, but in her current position she couldn't generate enough force to try prying off those groping hands of her opponent. Mio scoffed, panted, and moaned again as her cheeks starting to turn red. Her legs flailed harmlessly, as she tried to find a footing on the lower ropes.

"C-cut it out!" she barked at Odessa, feeling embarrassed being held like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Odessa’️s plan came off without a hitch, as she managed to grab her stunned opponent and lift the smaller girl up onto the top rope by her tits. “What are these, dear? C-cup? They are quite nice.” She cackled, digging her fingers deeper into her opponent’️s breast flesh and giving another powerful squeeze. “I bet you wonder what it would be like to have a real set of tits, though, don’️t you?”

She kept the brunette in place, watching the girl flail about in a desperate attempt to escape, or at least to get a foothold on one of the lower ropes. Odessa would not shift her position, however—this was working, and it was giving her a chance to really recover from the brutal knee strikes Mio had hit her with just a minute or two prior.

“Maybe I’️ll give you a chance to give my breasts a closer look,” Odessa suggested, as her opponent got more and more flustered.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm

"Gh... n-none of your business...!" Mio hissed at Odessa as the girl questioned her about her size. "H-haahh... I bet... they're heavy and hinder your movement!" she yelled with blushing cheeks.

Her current position really made it hard to pull something, not to mention embarrassing. The dark skinned girl not only managed to pin her against the ropes while recovering herself, but also making the brawler growing frustrated with her "assault".

"N-not interested..." Mio replied with an irritated glare at her opponent's suggestion.

Not wanting to be toyed like this for much longer, the brawler decided to take the risk. She slipped her arms between the ropes to tangle herself, before her right leg would attempt to stomp on Odessa's nearest leg or knee. She's hoping that could lessen the pressure on her chest or even made the girl released her.

"Let go already!" she snapped while driving her foot to the dark skinned girl's leg.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:19 pm

“Heavy? Sure,” Odessa admitted, with a smirk. “Hinder my movement? Maybe a little. But you have no idea what you’️re missing, little girl. You couldn’️t understand the confidence and the power that you get from being able to parade around with a rack like this.” She laughed, giving the brunette’️s breasts another rough squeeze. “You know, while I don’️t usually recommend this, I have a couple of friends who’️ve had their breasts, well, enhanced. You would look pretty good with E- or F-cup breasts, dear.”

Unfortunately for Odessa, her advantage began to ebb away, as her foe managed to grab onto the ropes and deliver a stomp to the white-haired girl’️s knee. With a yelp, Odessa let go of the girl’️s breasts and backed away. After two steps, the wounded leg buckled underneath her, and she took a knee on the canvas. “Rrrgh…” she growled, before trying to throw a left hook towards her opponent’️s thigh in an effort to level the playing field again, if only a little.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:29 am

"...no, thanks," Mio replied dryly at Odessa's offer, gritting her teeth to prevent another moan slipping out as the girl squeezed her breasts again.

As the bigger girl went down to one knee, she breathed a sigh of relief before setting herself down on the mat again. The moment her feet touched the ground, however, her opponent struck her thigh, causing the brawler to grunt and dropped to a knee herself. Normally a strike like that shouldn't produce such an effect, but the brawler was a little breathless after that breasts work out, not to mention her balance wasn't in the perfect when she just got down from the ropes.

Mio didn't bother to get up to her feet. The aching in her thigh made it difficult to do so and her opponent hadn't stood up either. She threw herself towards the dark skinned beauty instead, wanting to tackle the girl down onto her back to gain some advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:43 pm

The shot to her knee had been pretty painful for Odessa, and she had been forced to go down to the mat, which was perhaps a little embarrassing. She had managed to prevent the momentum from shifting completely, however, with that shot to the thigh, which, coupled with what she had managed to do while she had the smaller girl on the ropes, managed to force the brunette down onto her knees, as well.

But the smaller girl wasn’️t about to give Odessa any time to rest or recover from that stomp to her knee, however, as the dark beauty found herself almost immediately set upon, her opponent throwing herself forward and tackling Odessa down onto the mat. “Mmmgh!” Odessa groaned, as her back hit the canvas hard. She would wrap her arms around her opponent, trying to pull the girl off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next