Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cassie Elliot Vs. Bunny Bomber

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Cassie Elliot Vs. Bunny Bomber - Page 7 Empty Re: Cassie Elliot Vs. Bunny Bomber

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:53 am

Bunny couldn't think. Her mind was frozen. Her body wouldn't respond. The only thing on her mind was the pain. Her arm felt like it would be ripped right off at any moment by the brutal, merciless assault of Cassie, and there was nothing she could do about it! She couldn't even will herself to finally submit and give up! It was too much for the model, far far too much for her. It felt like her entire world was about to fall apart on her...

And then, it happened. Bunny's stubbornness, her unwillingness to just give up earlier, it finally backfired on her. As Cassie strained to pull, and yank, and jerk on her arm, Bunny's eyes went wide, nearly bugging right out of her head. She heard it happen, rather than felt it, a loud popping noise as her arm was finally jerked out of place, practically ripped out of it's socket. The model let out a choked gasp, staring upwards, not realizing what had happened.

Then, after a brief moment, came the loudest scream yet. Bunny's body arched upwards, a shrill, banshee-like wail coming from deep within her. The first several rows of the audience winced, quite visibly, as Bunny screamed in pain. Her shoulder was completely dislocated. Cassie's nasty hold had done it's job. She had broken Bunny completely, both in her body and in her spirit.

The referee rushed to the two women, and quickly looked away, not needing even more than a glance to realize that Bunny was done. She turned to the ringside officials and shook her head, calling for the bell to finally end the match.

Last edited by 549 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Cassie Elliot Vs. Bunny Bomber - Page 7 Empty Re: Cassie Elliot Vs. Bunny Bomber

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:12 am

Cassie felt Bunny's arm suddenly give with a sickening pop. Her grip slackened, as if she'd suddenly forgotten what she had been doing, and as the referee closed in she straightened up so that she knelt beside the suffering Bunny. She watched, bewildered, while the official rang the bell to signal the end of the match. She saw the look on the referee's face, even in the crowd...

When her eyes fell on Bunny's face, she slowly realized what she had done, and the weight of it was like a ton of bricks on her chest. Suddenly, she couldn't breathe. She panicked.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" She begged. She crawled back to Bunny and put a sweaty hand to her cheek in a frantic attempt at comfort. "No, you're okay! It's okay! You're fine, everything's fine, it's okay, please don't... don't..." She slid her hand down her cheek, placed it on the girl's forehead as if she had a fever, and finally rested it on her chest. She leaned over her to look her in the eyes.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, I-I didn't mean to, I mean, it's not that bad. It's not, right?" She said the words, but she knew perfectly well what she'd been trying to do. But she only wanted Bunny to quit! She wanted to win! If she had tapped before everything broke, this would never have happened! Tears sprung to her eyes and she collapsed, her forehead on Bunny's chest. "Why, why, why, why didn't you give up?" She moaned quietly, while the referee stepped in to try to separate the two so that Bunny could receive proper attention. "Not again..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 am

Bunny's screams began to taper off, growing quieter and quieter as Cassie finally released her. Her head turned to the side, lying against the mat, staring at her limp, unmoving arm. "Oh god..." she whispered, tears staining her cheeks, her voice trembling at came to the realization of what had happened. "Oh god oh god oh god...it hurts...it hurts so much..."

The referee quickly called for the medical team, and several medics soon made their way into the ring, crowding around Bunny, tending to her, inspecting her injured limb. They gently tried to remove Cassie, trying to push her away so they could have room to work.

Bunny herself was quiet though, a dead look in her eyes as she just stared at her arm. She really had no clue what to say or do, though it wasn't like she could do a lot, not with her arm in the condition it was. In fact, it was taking everything she had to not just scream out again in pain, in horror at what had just happened to her. She honestly felt like her spirit had been completely shattered, and didn't want anything else at this moment except to get the hell away from the ring and away from Cassie, as far as she could get.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Bunny's wounded, pathetic voice pushed Cassie over the edge, and then she was crying along with her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said over and over while she brushed Bunny's hair out of her face and tried to pet her reassuringly. When the medics arrived, she was forced away and stood awkwardly behind them.

"I'm really sorry!" She said again. "Um... you'll be okay, okay?"

After another moment of guilty paralysis, Cassie decided it was time to go. She hurried back up the ramp, keeping her eyes glued to the floor so that she didn't have to face the fans. She could only imagine what they thought of her. They probably thought that she was as bad as Dark Angel, or worse. Angel had never put three people in a row in the hospital.

Maybe Dark Angel really had been right about her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7