Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Another day for training. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 am

"In what manner are we talking about?" She gave her a puzzled look. "I only thought we were becoming friends then you said it was about your fetish." She said hugging her back still curious to where she was going with it.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am

Deborah sighed as she said, "Please listen to me. It was true I had a breast fetish, but I said that to be honest on who I really am as a fighter not just on why I did it to you in the first place. I really want us to be friends, but I guess you think I'm weird too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:18 am

"Okay first off those are your words not mine. I think that maybe you answered the original question indifferent. Secondly i dont think your weird perhaps you dont have your mind straight. I have no issues with being your friend i know what you did with my breasts had nothing to do with me its just your fetish." She said calmly but was unamused with her putting words in her mouth she didnt say.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Deborah only blushed and wanted to hide in a hole in realizing a major flaw in her. "Great, I can't get my words out right again. I tried to speak straight and make sense, but sometimes it's the exact opposite. You see what I mean? I'm just too weird."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:27 pm

"Oh now that is complete bullshit and you know it. Just because you say something out of context don't mean your too weird either you want to be friends or you dont. I will say this if you do you need to stop putting words in my mouth and relax." She said getting right to the point.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Deborah paused for a moment and started to breathe in and out slowly to relax herself. After a few moments, she would say, "Yes...I may feel indifferent about how I do things, but I really want us to be friends either way. I'm sorry about all the trouble."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:39 pm

"Now see there you go again. Stop being so negative towards yourself. Well are friends and hello I'm sure everyone around this business has some sort of fetish so stop beating yourself up." She said hugging her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Deborah huffed a little, frustrated that she couldn't seem to get this right. But when Alea hugged her, Deborah took a deep breath and smiled before saying, "OK, Alea. I'll stop now. Thanks for accepting me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Alea chuckled when she settled down when she hugged her. She placed a friendly kiss on her cheek then let go of her stepping back now. "Not a problem Deborah ." She said with a smile.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Deborah was glad that she could have a friend that accepts her for who she is. Now, she felt more confident in herself and didn't care anymore what others thought of her. "So um, shall we get back to it then?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next